Epstein

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This whole Jeffrey Epstein thing has me intrigued. It started a week or so ago when someone recommended a movie to me about the whole subprime mortgage fiasco that led to the financial collapse. The movie didn't have an Epstein "character" because it was more about the guy who figured out what was going to happen and bet against the subprime...bubble do you call it?

But now today, I was reading about Epsteins "career" and from the Tower Financial ponzi scheme of a while back, that was Epstein!!

And much later, at Bear Stearn, it really sounds like Epstein was the one who created these worthless packages that everyone was buying that led to the collapse...!

He makes Soros look like the darn Easter bunny...no way that man was not murdered. And when you consider what Acosta says about why he gave a mild plea deal to Epstein, (around the time of the collapse) you aren't left wondering WHO killed him.

He had some doings with Iran-contra too. And Ehud Barak. Come on!

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The first news story I read about his death said he had put on suicide watch after he had been found on the floor of his cell with marks on his neck. It would make sense to put him on suicide watch if you thought he had tried to kill himself. Then a later story said he had been taken off suicide watch. The story is incredible. It was also strange that he refused to talk with authorities after the first alleged suicide attempt.

Reactions: stunnedbygrace

stunnedbygrace

Aug 18, 2018
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They were actual fingerprints on his neck. Hence the suicide watch. But I don't think the suicide watch was to protect him from himself.

Giuliano

Aug 4, 2019
Carlisle
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So now I have become a crazy conspiracy theorist. But that man did not kill himself.
I'm feeling a little like that myself. I'm trying to resist the temptation of believing all the ideas that come to mind as I try to understand what happened.

What I would really like to know is why that section of the prison which was called the "high security" section did not have cameras that recorded everything. If stores can afford them so they can check who was where after a theft, why didn't this prison have them?

shnarkle

Nov 10, 2013
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
This whole Jeffrey Epstein thing has me intrigued. It started a week or so ago when someone recommended a movie to me about the whole subprime mortgage fiasco that led to the financial collapse. The movie didn't have an Epstein "character" because it was more about the guy who figured out what was going to happen and bet against the subprime...bubble do you call it?

But now today, I was reading about Epsteins "career" and from the Tower Financial ponzi scheme of a while back, that was Epstein!!

And much later, at Bear Stearn, it really sounds like Epstein was the one who created these worthless packages that everyone was buying that led to the collapse...!

He makes Soros look like the darn Easter bunny...no way that man was not murdered. And when you consider what Acosta says about why he gave a mild plea deal to Epstein, (around the time of the collapse) you aren't left wondering WHO killed him.

He had some doings with Iran-contra too. And Ehud Barak. Come on!

Epstein was not the mastermind behind the subprime mortgage debacle. Epstein knows where all the skeletons are buried so there is one faction who is extremely powerful and can pull strings while there is another just as powerful faction of the deep state who needs him shut up for good. The question is who got to him first? There's no way he would have committed suicide. The FBI had him dead to rights for prostituting underage girls. They had more than enough evidence to have him put away for the rest of his life, and he was let out with a slap on the wrist. Everyone knew what he was doing 15 years ago, and no one said a word. Even the major news outlets knew what was going on. They reported it for crying out loud.

When he was first arrested everyone was posting memes of Hilary and Bill being asked if they were worried about Epstein squealing on them, and the joke was "Me worry? He's going to kill himself."

Last edited: