Essential knowledge for today’s, GOD connected, Children of the Prophets and the Apostles.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

wordsponge

Jan 8, 2014
Canada
[SIZE=10pt]Isa,8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][15[/SIZE]] Many among the nation of Israel shall stumble, (because of Jesus)
[SIZE=10pt]and fall (because of Jesus) and be broken(because of Jesus) [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and be snared (because of Jesus), and be taken (because of Jesus).
[16[/SIZE]] Bind up the testimony(about Jesus),
[SIZE=10pt]Seal the law, (regarding Jesus), among my disciples. (the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20[/SIZE]] To the law (regarding Jesus) and to the testimony(regarding Jesus)
[SIZE=10pt]if the Israelites do not speak according to this Word (of GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]it is because there is no light (from GOD through Christ) in them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Especially after the going up of the Gifted and Spirit LED, Spirit taught, Apostles[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Christians were persecuted and killed.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They did not believe in the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit in a certain NEW EARTHLY way.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Such killing was in opposition to Jesus, our HEAD, who said:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“Love your enemy…..” [/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus, the LORD from heaven said:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]“By your observable love for each other, others will know,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that you Apostles and converts, are my disciples >> (made in my image).”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Assorted people of Christians and non-Christians were killed and it was said: “Let god sort them out.”[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]People, like Jews and Muslims were forced to death to become Christians.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I have been accused and questioned about it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]That was contrary to the heavenly agreement between the Father and his Son Jesus, the LORD from heaven:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that only people who believed and obeyed the Apostles would belong to him. (John 17:20)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Our Fathers, the Prophets of Israel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus, from heaven who was the predicted incarnated God of Israel and God of the Prophets,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and his N.T. Apostles, were all killed while making efforts for the good of men.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus who is the Judge of all men,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]has not forgotten the blaspheming of his and his Fathers’ name and their Doctrine, by Gentiles.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus has not forgotten the casting away of his and his Father’s Doctrine/ Word,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that includes, the despising and changing of the Holy instruction for baptism,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and the despising of their Holy Apostles, by ‘presumptuous Pss.19:13’ unsent[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]unlearned and unwashed Gentile sinners (Pss.19:13).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]These crimes are being brought into Judgment, by the unbiased and righteous Christ.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If pardon is sought, by the GOD attentive people,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who wish good NOW, for themselves and their children,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]it is found in, Acts. 2:38 and Acts 22:16, that include pardon for sinning in ignorance.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Graciousness from GOD and Christ, but through Christ, is still available. :)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]In our history people were killed because they believed in KNOWLEGDE from GOD.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Jesus the Son of the Highest is the Israelite God of Knowledge.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]1 Sam.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3[/SIZE]] Talk no longer so exceedingly proudly.
[SIZE=10pt]Do not let arrogance come out of your mouth[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for the LORD (Jesus) is ‘A’ God of KNOWLEGDE[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and by him (Jesus), actions (and words) are weighed (evaluated/ Judged and repaid).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Hos.4[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][6[/SIZE]] My people are destroyed because of >> lack (shortage) of KNOWLWDGE.
[SIZE=10pt]You have rejected knowledge so I, (the LORD GOD of Israel, the Father through Jesus),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]will also reject you, (Lawyers, Pharisees, Elders, Priests … assorted rulers)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that you, (rulers of Israel, during Jesus’ Ministry and after),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]shall not be a (N.T.) Priest to me >> (the Apostles succeeded everyone.)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Seeing that you (Israelites/ Jews),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]have forgotten the law of your God, (to love God and your neighbor)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I will also forget your children (your followers).[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Col.2[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][3][/SIZE] All of the treasures (wealth) of Wisdom and KNOWLEDGE (from GOD), are hidden,
[SIZE=10pt]in Jesus, the incarnated LORD from heaven.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.1 Jesus:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][52[/SIZE]] Woe to you, (learned, Israelite) Lawyers!
[SIZE=10pt]for you have taken away, (from the poor), the key of KNOWLEDGE.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]You (Teachers of the poor), did not enter in yourselves[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and you hindered them (the poor) who were entering.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.33[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5[/SIZE]] The LORD (Jesus after his resurrection, about 30 A.D.),
[SIZE=10pt]is exalted for Jesus lives on high (with GOD in heaven).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]He has FILLED Zion (the Apostles >> converts),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]with judgment (sound reasoning/ verification of men)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and righteousness (that is of steadfast faith in him and his Father).
[6[/SIZE]] Wisdom and KNOWLEGDE shall be the stability of thy times
[SIZE=10pt]and strength of/ from salvation (from Jesus).[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The fear (proper degree of respect from us) for the LORD (Jesus),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is his, (kind of personal), treasure.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Father and the Son existed but they must be revealed to an individual.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Son is revealed by the Apostles,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]After baptism, calling on Jesus, the Father is revealed in no uncertain terms.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Luke.10[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][21[/SIZE]] In that hour Jesus (the LORD from heaven, the God of Israel)
[SIZE=10pt]rejoiced in spirit and said:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I thank you, O Father (the Highest), Lord of heaven and earth,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that you have concealed these things from the wise and prudent (in their own eyes),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and you have revealed them unto babes (clay):[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]even so, Father; for so it seemed good in your (unbiased) sight.
[22[/SIZE]] All things are given to me (#2), the God of Israel) by my Father (#1), the Highest).
[SIZE=10pt]No man has KNOWLEDGE about who the Son is but the Father[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and (no man has KNOWLEDGE about) who the Father is but the Son[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and he (like the Apostle) to whom the Son will reveal him.
[23[/SIZE]] Jesus (the Mighty God of Israel) turned to his disciples
[SIZE=10pt]and privately said:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Blessed are the eyes that see the things that you (Apostles) see:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]****[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Now for the LIGHT from above that we, today’s children of GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]need to know, to action and to keep and pass on,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that we will be back into grace and happiness until the LORD comes.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa,8[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][16[/SIZE]] Bind up the Testimony (about Jesus, the incarnated LORD from heaven),
[SIZE=10pt]Seal the LAW, (regarding Jesus), among my disciples >> (the Apostles and converts)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][20[/SIZE]] To the (NEW) law (regarding Jesus) and to the (NEW) Testimony (regarding Jesus)
[SIZE=10pt]if the Israelites, (or the Gentiles now), do not speak (and teach),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]according to this Word (from GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]it is because there is >> no light (from GOD, through Christ) in them.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt](1).The NEW Law:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.1[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][5[/SIZE]] By Jesus, (the incarnated, LORD from heaven),
[SIZE=10pt]we (anointed Apostles) have received (from GOD),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Grace and Apostleship >> (legal, heavenly, ordination),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to foster, among all nations, (of Israelites and worldwide Gentiles)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]>> obedience to the (NEW LAW of) faith << (in Jesus, the Christ)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for his name, (his identity and reputation, being the Mighty God, and now the Savior of Israel)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rom.3[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][27[/SIZE]] Where is boasting (to GOD, about our achievement)? It is excluded.
[SIZE=10pt]By what law, (is boasting excluded, by the law) of works?[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]No, (not the Moses law of meritorious deeds) but by the (NEW) law of faith (in Christ)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.6[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][28[/SIZE]] Then the Jews asked Jesus:
[SIZE=10pt]What (LAW) shall we do/ obey,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]so that we might work, (be a part of), the works/ plans of GOD?
[29[/SIZE]] Jesus answered and said to them:
[SIZE=10pt]This is the work/ the pleasure of (our good) GOD,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that you (Jews), believe (have faith) on (and obey) Christ, whom he has sent.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt](2).The TESTIMONY:[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]John.16[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][28[/SIZE]] I (the Son of GOD = the Mighty God of Israel = the LORD from heaven)
[SIZE=10pt]came forth from the Father (the Highest, who is in heaven) and I came into the world (of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]I leave the world (of Israelites, after resurrection) and I return to my Father (in heaven)
[29[/SIZE]] Jesus’ disciples, (his Apostles who NOW understand and have the TESTIMONY),
[SIZE=10pt]said to him:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Lo, now you, (the second Adam, the LORD from Glory),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]has clearly explained (to us) and you are not speaking (by) proverb >> (dark sayings)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Matt.10:32[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][32[/SIZE]] Whoever shall confess (Testify of) me (the God of Israel) before men (the Israelites),
[SIZE=10pt]I will also confess him before my Father (the Highest) who is in heaven.
[33[/SIZE]] But whoever shall deny me (the Mighty God of Israel) before men,
[SIZE=10pt]I will also deny him before my (good) Father, (the Father of lights), who is in heaven.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Testimony brought/ and brings shame to the nation of Israel.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The initial reaction, was more murder of GOD’s children, to silence them.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They sunk themselves further.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD took vengeance on Judea, Jerusalem, the Temple, the people … in 70 A.D.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Acts.7[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][51[/SIZE]] You stiff necked and uncircumcised in heart and ears.
[SIZE=10pt]You always (historically) resist the Holy Ghost.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Like your fathers (who killed the innocent Prophets), did, similarly you do.
[52[/SIZE]] Which one of the Prophets (like Isaiah) haven’t your fathers persecuted?
[SIZE=10pt]Your fathers murdered the innocent Prophets, (like Isaiah, who are our fathers),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who predicted about the coming (visit from heaven),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]of the Just/ righteous One, (the God of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]of whom you, (the children of the Prophet killers),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]have now been the betrayers and (premeditated) murderers.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]The Israelites are being told that they committed deicide,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]by killing the innocent Christ, who was their predicted to come, incarnated God.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Acts.5[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][27[/SIZE]] When the Rulers had brought the Apostles,
[SIZE=10pt]they set them before the Council, (the Sanhedrin), and the High Priest asked them,
[28[/SIZE]] Didn’t we strictly command you that you (Apostles) should not teach (Testify) in this name?
[SIZE=10pt]and, behold, you have filled Jerusalem with your Doctrine[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and you intend to bring this man's (Jesus’) blood upon us.
[29[/SIZE]] Then Peter and the other Apostles answered and said:
[SIZE=10pt]We ought to obey GOD rather than men.
*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt] [40[/SIZE]] …. when they had called the (anointed, innocent) Apostles and had beaten them,
[SIZE=10pt]they commanded that they should not speak (Testify) in the name of Jesus and let them go.
[41[/SIZE]] And they departed from the presence of the council,
[SIZE=10pt]rejoicing that they were counted worthy,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to suffer shame because of his name (= the Mighty God of Israel).
[42[/SIZE]] and daily, in the Temple and in every house,
[SIZE=10pt]the Apostles did not cease to teach[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and preach Jesus (the) Christ >> (the Christ = the Son of David = the Son of GOD = the Mighty God of Israel.)[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Rev.12[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][11[/SIZE]] They (converts) overcame him (the opposition Israelites) by the blood of the Lamb (of GOD)
[SIZE=10pt]and by the Word of their >> Testimony >> (that Jesus was the incarnated God of Israel)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and they did not love (cherish) their lives to the death.
*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][17[/SIZE]] and the dragon (of Israel), was wroth with the woman (the Apostles = Zion),
[SIZE=10pt]and went to make war with the remnant (rest) of her (the blessed by GOD), seed,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]who keep the commandments of GOD, (of faith, love and good deeds)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and who have the Testimony of Jesus Christ (the God of Israel, the LORD from heaven)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]***[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]According to the Prophets, Jesus the Son himself and the more recent Apostles,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD had a Son with him, from before the beginning of the creation.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If GOD, the Highest, made his Son to be the God of Israel, that is his prerogative.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]If the GOD of Abraham and of, Isaac and of Jacob, withheld information from the nation of Israel,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]that is his prerogative[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]The Israelites knew that all knowledge from above was not given at once.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD and Christ are overflowing in correctness in whatever they do.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]When our understanding expands, through the Gift of Spirit, then we see and we understand better.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]We also understand our previous bad choices better.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD is good and Christ is good.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Accepting Christ and the Apostles and GOD and Christ’s graciousness,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]through Christ (and Baptism calling on him from >> under the water,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]is the way into manifold grace for us.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Pray for the Spiritual and the Material good, and the Jesus protection,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for the good people everywhere who allow us to speak.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Give thanks, to GOD our Father and our universal LORD Jesus,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]for the drivers of the Forums, who give us opportunity to speak.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]They have the chutzpah, (hutzpah) to stand apart and be uncommon.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]GOD and Christ are cognizant of all things an of everyone.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]Isa.30[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt][27[/SIZE]] Behold, ‘the name of the LORD’ (= Jesus) comes from far, (the high heaven)
[SIZE=10pt]burning with his anger and the/ his burden (for the sheep) is heavy[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]His (Jesus’) lips are full of indignation[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and (Jesus’) tongue is like a devouring fire.
[28[/SIZE]] His (Jesus’) breath, like an overflowing stream >> (a literal flood water),
[SIZE=10pt]shall reach to the midst of the neck (in depth),[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]to sift the nations (??) with the sieve (separator) of vanity[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]and there shall be a >> bridle << in the jaws of the (general) people,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]causing them to err (and grope in the dark)[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]*[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]Some Forums, so far, are not contributing to the bridle.[/SIZE]

[SIZE=10pt]May the liberal, Grace from GOD and Christ our creator,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]under the respectful and simple terms of the Father,[/SIZE]
[SIZE=10pt]be made understandable to all. Amen[/SIZE]