Estimated Dates of the Events of the 1 Year Great Tribulation of the Earth

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Just to be clear . . . this is the Mark of the Beast:

Revelation 13
15 And he had power to give life unto the image of the beast, that the image of the beast should both speak, and cause that as many as would not worship the image of the beast should be killed.
16 And he causeth all, both small and great, rich and poor, free and bond, to receive a mark in their right hand, or in their foreheads:
17 And that no man might buy or sell, save he that had the mark, or the name of the beast, or the number of his name.

Everyone will be presented before the idol, the image of the beast, so that they may worship it. If you do, you will be marked and released. If you don't you will die. And in order to get you there, the powers that be will shut down the economy to anyone who does not cooperate.

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

If you've used fiat currency, and using fiat currency is receaving the mark of the beast, then you have, by your own testimony, received the mark of the beast.

According to this passage, you will drink of the wine of the wrath of God, in eternal torment.

So it's too late for you.

Isn't that so?

All sins will be forgiven man, except sins against the airflow of God. The mark of the beast is no such sin, because it symbolizes forbidden currency, which is the sin of possessing paper money and fiat currency. Once you remove it, just like removing an idol that also makes you worthy of punishment, then you have repented, and then must humble yourself and weep and beg God to forgive you, because unless you are forgiven of these sins then indeed you will be held guilty.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
That would be a good place to focus.

Just my opinion, of course!

:)
oh daughters (there are no male and female in the kingdom) of Jerusalem, do not fond love until you are ready. Count the cost.

we toss the words "love" around pretty loosely imo ("your love's like rhinestones, falling from the sky"), whilst we are busily plowing our own ground in the way of Cain, and we kill our Abel um from a young age i guess. So while i certainly agree with you..."codependence" is now being whispered at me again. Arg what i mean is--and this may not apply to you--it's easy to offer to help someone we approve of, iow who doesnt smell funny or look funny to us (and who likely hasnt asked either), but it's a bit tougher to um...let some homeless guy you dont even know sleep on your couch?

Imo stick with being under the law and Jesus paying some price for you to go somewhere different/special after you have died (I came that you might have LIFE, more abundantly, he who seeks to save his soul shall lose it) until you are ready for your place in um "society" to be over, completely over. Bc you are jumping off a cliff imo if you are doing this right.

Got anything you would be devasted to lose? Like a house or whatever? Having nothing... is, strangely, a huge commitment, and believe it or not i would bet any amount of money if i had any that you could not have nothing in one year fom today if you started trying to get rid of everything of any value that you owned right now, and kept trying for a year! I say this bc you are surely a generous guy, and your friends will all freak and start giving you stuff--bc you have to have stuff, lots and lots of stuff, in order for them to feel ok with you--and then, God help you if you try to explain this to any of them, and by them i mean "believers" ok, it just is not going to go at all the way you might envision, and if i wrote a post about some of my experiences there you...just wouldnt believe me, and i wouldnt blame you.

And savednotsaved, doesnt matter, tell them all you have turned atheist first if you like. Tell them you went satanist even, doesnt matter.

You must have things in order for your friends to have respect for you. I dont get it, but i have lost most of my old friends over this, the last one bc i declined money for helping one move. It just freaks people out i guess? Oh God and whatever you do, do not tell them you dont need money anymore, they will smooth flip out ok. Just take the money, i wont lie, that is what i am back to doing now myself. You are quite likely to find yourself being admitted for like 90 day evaluations in mental hospitals or something if you dont take people's offered money. They will invariably get offended. I tried to give a house back with the excuse "bc taxes" but then...yeh, just dont try it ok. Stay Roman as long as you can imo

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Everyone will be presented before the idol, the image of the beast, so that they may worship it. If you do, you will be marked and released. If you don't you will die. And in order to get you there, the powers that be will shut down the economy to anyone who does not cooperate.
ezackly what i just said, only in diff words. Oh change "will be" to "already have been," "worship it" into "practice it," " marked and released" into "accepted into society," etc, but same diff, yeh. If you don't, you will surely "die" alright; only you are going to keep breathing just fine ok

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All sins will be forgiven man, except sins against the airflow of God. The mark of the beast is no such sin, because it symbolizes forbidden currency, which is the sin of possessing paper money and fiat currency. Once you remove it, just like removing an idol that also makes you worthy of punishment, then you have repented, and then must humble yourself and weep and beg God to forgive you, because unless you are forgiven of these sins then indeed you will be held guilty.
If what you are saying is true, then this cannot also be true:

Revelation 14
9 And the third angel followed them, saying with a loud voice, If any man worship the beast and his image, and receive his mark in his forehead, or in his hand,
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:
11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

This passage gives no place for repentance and forgiveness, even with many tears.

If using fiat currency truly were this mark of the beast, then all we who have used such stand condemned. But that's not what the passage says.

All we need do is stay with the simplicity of Scripture, and we know that at the time of the end, a world ruler will mark the hands or foreheads of those who submit to him, who will worship his image. And we can know that all who do are condemned forever.

What exactly does this have to do with fiat currency? Even with gold and silver you are buying and selling. That will not be permitted by this beast, not without his engraving.

Much love!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
If what you are saying is true, then this cannot also be true:

Revelation 14

This passage gives no place for repentance and forgiveness, even with many tears.

If using fiat currency truly were this mark of the beast, then all we who have used such stand condemned. But that's not what the passage says.

All we need do is stay with the simplicity of Scripture, and we know that at the time of the end, a world ruler will mark the hands or foreheads of those who submit to him, who will worship his image. And we can know that all who do are condemned forever.

What exactly does this have to do with fiat currency? Even with gold and silver you are buying and selling. That will not be permitted by this beast, not without his engraving.

Much love!

Indeed anyone who uses fiat currency will be destroyed, just like any one who commits adultery, for it is also written, "and you shall put the adulterer to death" and "adulterers will not inherit the kingdom of God", but if a man should believe in Yeshuah and repent and begin to obey, he will be forgiven for every sin he has committed.

All the central banks of the world that emit paper money and fiat currency trace back to one place, the Vatican bank, in Vatican City, and that is why she is the "prostitute of Babylon" at the top of the hierarchy. Read my bible study regarding all this, http://www.wisdomofgod.us/2018/12/0...the-mark-of-the-beast-and-the-meaning-of-666/

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
but if a man should believe in Yeshuah and repent and begin to obey, he will be forgiven for every sin he has committed.

Again, this stands contrary to:

Revelation 14
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Simple declarative statement, along the same lines as saying that whosoever believes in Him has eternal life. Except this simple declarative statement says that those who take the mark drink the wrath.

So how is it exactly that you are exempt from this? God will forgive you while making His Word a lie? I really can't imagine you intend that.

Do you not think this passage says this thing? That those who take the mark will drink the wrath?

Much love!

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All the central banks of the world that emit paper money and fiat currency
Remember . . . buying and selling with silver and gold is still buying and selling. Even by that we can understand that the mark of the beast isn't the form of currency, or the style we use for our buying and selling, it's the buying and selling itself.

Much love!

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Again, this stands contrary to:

Revelation 14
12 Here is the patience of the saints: here are they that keep the commandments of God, and the faith of Jesus.

Simple declarative statement, along the same lines as saying that whosoever believes in Him has eternal life. Except this simple declarative statement says that those who take the mark drink the wrath.

So how is it exactly that you are exempt from this? God will forgive you while making His Word a lie? I really can't imagine you intend that.

Do you not think this passage says this thing? That those who take the mark will drink the wrath?

Much love!

I already explained to you, all sins will be forgiven man, should he repent. The mark of the beast is symbolic of paper money and fiat currency. If possessing paper money and fiat currency were an unforgivable sin then surely the ancient men who had two stones to cheat on a balance surely would have no forgiveness either. But this is not so, only the sins against the airflow of God are unforgivable, which is why the Torah itself bears witness to this unforgivable sin, "behold, I am sending an angel before you, do not transgress against him, for he will not forgive you".

gaviria.christian

Oct 24, 2019
Medellin, Colombia
Faith
Christian
Country
Colombia
Remember . . . buying and selling with silver and gold is still buying and selling. Even by that we can understand that the mark of the beast isn't the form of currency, or the style we use for our buying and selling, it's the buying and selling itself.

Much love!

Clearly you still have no understanding. Buying and selling is not evil. Paper money and fiat currency is evil. It is as possessing a false balance or false weight in your house, which was forbidden in the Torah, because they were used to cheat when buying and selling. Fiat currency is a false weight, originally issued to represent gold, which it no longer does, because through it those who issue it steal from the world, hence the reason it is forbidden, and why it is the mark of the beast.

justbyfaith

Jun 28, 2018
San Pedro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
When the mark begins to be implemented, those who do not take it will not be able to buy or sell period.

Thus if you are going to say that any kind of currency is the mark of the beast, you are going to have to say that every kind of currency is the mark of the beast; to be consistent with this truth.

Therefore, if the mark of the beast is here, then everyone already has it.

It cannot be mere fiat currency, it would have to be extended to every kind of currency, to secure the fact that no one can buy or sell without it.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If Torah was all we need, why did Jesus have to die and bring in a New Covenant? The reason is it did not measure up to the eternal laws of God. The laws of the New Covenant do measure up; that is why the old laws are now obsolete.

I keep asking him this but have not heard an answer from him yet.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is where codependence came in :)

"so, reader, what does codependence mean to you?"

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
um. Little children drink lots of milk, eh? And if "meat" is "facts," or maybe better put "(the truth) as I (capital i there) understand it--as i currently suspect--well then i'm not so sure that that would be the slur you might imagine?

fwiw since i really have no idea why codependency came up in this context--the lonely thing prolly--i would follow that. What does the words "codependent" currently mean to you?

well, it is a difficult concept to get a handle on i guess; the enabler would be the codependent, so i assume you meant more like "enablee" there yes? But i can tell you from my own experience that i was codependent as a way of "helping" others whilst enabling my own ego, as it allowed me to be in charge, so to speak.

" Little children drink lots of milk, eh? And if "meat" is "facts," or maybe better put "(the truth)"

Even "milk" is facts, Truth...the milk is just the rudimentary's of the Word...

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I keep asking him this but have not heard an answer from him yet.

He's an immature young man, and they can never admit when they are wrong, or don't know the answer. They just hide. He knows very little about why there is a New Covenant, and the ramifications.

Reactions: Nancy

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
"
Jesus, quite tellingly, wore a robe that was literally unsewn or rather unneedled — the adjective αρραφος(arraphos), meaning seamless is closely related to ραφις (rhaphis), meaning needle. We're guessing that the expression "driving a camel through the eye of a needle" was a colloquial metaphor for international trade. The rich young man isn't asking Jesus a theological question, he's making a sales pitch; he wants to earn his entrance to the kingdom (see for a similar conflict the story of magic Simon in ACTS 8:9-24).

When Jesus responds to the young businessman, he says nothing ridiculous but says merely that conducting international trade is a lot easier than striking a deal with God; it's easier to career oneself onto the Forbes 400 than to career oneself into the Kingdom. In other words: getting into the kingdom is not a matter of working hard at it, it's a matter of compassion and self-sacrifice; precisely those traits that someone on the Forbes 400 may not naturally seek to hone..." ibid

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
look i agree that that is prolly a sin ok--for me and you--but we prolly shouldnt forget that Centurion's "daughters" can also be raised, and I have not seen such faith from anyone in Israel

now if you like, you might offer a guess as to how many returns/hits this search has generated, before you look Bible Search: ask God for forgiveness

Last edited:

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
here maybe this one will work
Bible Search: ask for forgivenesss

so dont get me wrong ok, you can beg if you like, you can ask, beseech, implore, idc, no skin off me, but it is not, even a little, a Scriptural principle, it is a bunch of religious hoo-ha ok. Mind=blown here too ok, dont get me wrong, but imo confess your sins one to another and leave the forgiveness up to them.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
ps fiat currency is fine, no sin in unmanipulated fiat at all imo. No sin in the manipulated stuff either if one is ignorant of that now, is there? What is a sin for you may not be a sin for others, right? And once you have learned that maniped fiat is a sin you should also be aware that we are all swimming in sin anyway. Throw away any plastic today bro? i mean pls

why does gold have value, someone pls tell me
why is gold more valuable than lead?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If Torah was all we need, why did Jesus have to die and bring in a New Covenant?
bc we require blood, see, under the law almost everything requires blood
imo

John 18:14 Lexicon: Now Caiaphas was the one who had advised the Jews that it was expedient for one man to die on behalf of the people.

dont be fooled imo k; your bell is getting royally rung lol
every, single thing we are taught about the Bible in our "churches" is wrong
all of it, every single bit, no exceptions, start to finish
all crap
we may as well be Catholics
we would be much better off
pls dont tell BoL i said this

Reactions: justbyfaith