Event's That I was Unaware Of, Until Last Night

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I can do or say is Look into these Topic's and then Give a Truthful Response!
1- Opening Ceremony for Gothard Base Tunnel - in Switzerland~!
2- Arch of Ba'al in London - NYC - and Dubai~!
3- World Summit 2017~!

I have been out of the loop as far as world events go! But this really shock my Wife and Myself!
It really show's that we do not get true world new's, on our normal broadcast station's!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I hate to seem thick, but so what? A couple of videos showing some Satanist nuts? I saw the first one a couple of years ago. They have been doing that stuff for centuries.

You may....But....@Willie T ...many people, like my brother and sister in law...both Christians and still believe that everything is roses in Goad's Garden...and they have no idea about what the Enemy is doing and advancing... Plus, whenever I have tried to show them anything, they just get angry.

I see a great difference between those who have kept themselves "informed"...yet do not allow it to shake them...they are prepared in the Spirit and ready, but not obsessed....
....and those who have buried their heads , trust that all government are working for the good of the people...and , just like those back in England in the pre-war days , who said- " Hitler will never attack England"...and they believed themselves right up until the first bomb hit!!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate to seem thick, but so what? A couple of videos showing some Satanist nuts? I saw the first one a couple of years ago. They have been doing that stuff for centuries.

Well I guess I have had my Head in the sand, When we lived in Idaho we could see coverage through the BBC, and the World news, but before we left Idaho we could also see that there was a decrees in what they revealed!
We felt the censorship squeeze!
I put this out there for others maybe like us, me, Glad that this wasn't new news for you!

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

What I got was that they are taking place in Prominent Places of Power, they are not doing this in Little Rock, These are pivotal places of Finance, and Power!

Reactions: Mayflower

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You may....But....@Willie T ...many people, like my brother and sister in law...both Christians and still believe that everything is roses in Goad's Garden...and they have no idea about what the Enemy is doing and advancing... Plus, whenever I have tried to show them anything, they just get angry.

I see a great difference between those who have kept themselves "informed"...yet do not allow it to shake them...they are prepared in the Spirit and ready, but not obsessed....
....and those who have buried their heads , trust that all government are working for the good of the people...and , just like those back in England in the pre-war days , who said- " Hitler will never attack England"...and they believed themselves right up until the first bomb hit!!

So Helen....
Let’s say you are right. The world is ending as predicted by the Bible according to many Christians.....what do you propose we do about it? Interrupt our sactification to spread rumors about pagan ceremonies? No offense, but I think your brother and sister in law have the right idea - it is not putting your head in the sand, it is focusing on what is important - loving through everything that is thrown at at us. Chicken Little had no impact on the farmers ax.

Focusing on nutjobs is a distraction.

Reactions: Truth

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Helen....
Let’s say you are right. The world is ending as predicted by the Bible according to many Christians.....what do you propose we do about it? Interrupt our sactification to spread rumors about pagan ceremonies? No offense, but I think your brother and sister in law have the right idea - it is not putting your head in the sand, it is focusing on what is important - loving through everything that is thrown at at us. Chicken Little had no impact on the farmers ax.

I must Agree with your take on this, There is really nothing we can do to stop what is taking place!
The fact that these so call Ceremonies are taking place in Pivotal places of global finance, power, and influence, with large groups of the wealthy, sends this message! That Satan is Seducing the world's most powerful into what a lot of folks consider the old Prosperity game!

Jesus was offered the wealth and power of this world when being tempted, Satan said, I give all this to whom I choose, So you see it is at this point and time still his to offer!

It is important to know what is going on, But as you say not to be caught up in it to the point of fear, and distraction. The Sad part is, what used to be done in Secret, is now being done in our face, and in the light of day!
My concern was how many soul's out there, like myself were not aware of these blatant Pagan displays, backed by the wealthy, and people of influence, with total acceptance!

I will put it like this, When you smell the Bacon, you know that Breakfast is being served!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
maybe it has not come out yet that these were government sanctioned and public funded projects, and that "dedication" was funded by taxpayers?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
It really show's that we do not get true world new's, on our normal broadcast station's!
Almost all the media worldwide are now resorting to Fake News, while suppressing news which is critical to the wellbeing of Western societies.

However, the whole point of having a free press is to present citizens with factual and unbiased news, not propaganda for the Left-Liberals and the Globalist Elites. IOW the media have generally been corrupted by the politicians, and there are just a handful of conservative news sources which strive to present the truth.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
maybe it has not come out yet that these were government sanctioned and public funded projects, and that "dedication" was funded by taxpayers?
OK! Now information like that deserves some attention. But, why not point out something like that right up front?

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Where did you get this information? Do you have a link that explains it? Was it in America?

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank You! I made a statement in a response that it was backed by the wealthy, only out of presumption. SOOOO is your INFO available!
Sorry I got the SOOO from BOL, I am soooo ashamed!

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So Helen....

I thought I made the balance in my Post , but obviously not.
I tried to when I wrote Quote <
I see a great difference between those who have kept themselves "informed"...yet do not allow it to shake them...these people are prepared in the Spirit and ready, but not obsessed....
..they are different to.... those who have buried their heads , trust that all government are working for the good of the people...and , just like those back in England in the pre-war days , who said- " Hitler will never attack England"...and they believed themselves right up until the first bomb hit!!

To me..self delusion.
My brother and his wife are probably so scared and don't know how to handle the info...so all they can do is just reject it.

They don't believe that God will let anything bad happen to His children. History proves otherwise.
If that were true we would not have seen missionaries butchered in the Congo in the 50's and 60's Or beheaded in China during those same years.
You know that I am not a believer in the rapture...my brother and wife are. And that is fine..we are each free to believe how we read scripture and must be true to that.

You ask " what do you propose we do about it? "
I propose nothing for anyone else.
For me and mine...we stay alert and awake...and 'live' in Ephesians 6 ..clothed with the whole armour of God.
None of it is for self preservation...but to be awake, with oil in our lamps ..and ready to be comforters to those who suddenly find that they have not been zapped out of trouble...
..they will be dark days...but if those days happen while we are still here and alive..we have a "word in season" and a light for the dark path.