• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

strepho

Jan 31, 2023
Meriden
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I respect other people's beliefs and faith. The Koran also says many people will be saved. Luke 13:24. Strive to enter in at the strait gate: for many, I say unto you, will seek to enter in, and shall not be able . 13:28. There shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth, when Ye shall see abraham, isaac, and Jacob and all the prophets in the kingdom of God, and you your selves thrust out. Those who worshipped antichrist will be in sheol, called hell. It's holding place for the spirtualty dead or wicked. Narrow gate leads to kingdom of God. Wide gate leads to hell. First Corinthians chapter 2:12 now we have received not the spirit of the world, but the spirt which is of God; 2:14. But the natural man received not the things of the spirit of God ; for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are spirtualty Discerned. Bottom line is. You need holy spirit to guide you through narrow gate to heaven. Many people have spirit of slumber. Why do think so many people go through wide gate. Majority don't have the holy spirit. Psalm 49:19. He shall go to the generations of his fathers ; They shall never see the light. Those with spirit of stupor go to sheol. They will have to wait until millennium is over to have access to Jesus. Read Roman's chapter 8, God's Election have holy spirit. The position for elect can't be volunteered for. The election we're judged, and chosen by God in the first earth age. The election are predestined, chosen before foundation of the world. The election have holy spirit. I documented this.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, and He will strengthen you and protect you from the evil one.

Who would want endless torture? It is the evil one. The Lord is faithful to the world, and all the world will have faith to the Lord Christ. That is UR God’s will, which is strengthened through love. As such, who then can stand against the Almighty? Certainly, the evil one’s desire of ECT will not be accomplished.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Our Lord Jesus Christ’s resurrection shows the wages of sin, death, are fully paid off. As God of the living, what desire does God Our Father have for the death of the wicked? Our Hope is alive and active, where there continues to be more and more of those who believe in Christ and are permanently saved. Therefore, this will continue, even to those who are already dead, until every person in existence becomes believers in Jesus. Everyone who has been ever been born will thus obtain permanent life in paradise. That is how great His mercy is.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I respect other people's beliefs and faith. The Koran also says many people will be saved.
Interesting, thanks for sharing my friend strepho. Of course, the important thing is that Jesus is the only way to Heaven and that all people will be saved through Him.

But it's intriguing how different people from around the world can conduct their own independent studies of the Bible and reach the same conclusions, that Universal Reconciliaion is true! You have my blessings in the Lord <3

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.
Imagine the devotion the most honorable people have to each other, and then think of the devotion the Almighty Lord has for the whole world. If we give gifts to each other, how great will God's gift of aionian life be to all people! All shall believe in His love, which never fails.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

The Lord must obey His own commands, He cannot lie. He tells us He loves us. If I, a mere human, knows that endlessly torturing (ECT) or forever destroying (CI) someone is not love, how much more so should God realize that? And He already does. He knew from the beginning that all people will believe in Christ and be saved. Thus, everybody will be taught this love, because there are those who have yet to realize this fact.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

The whole world calls for the Lord, the prisoners to be released. Their condemnation is sin, death, and it will have no victory, no sting. The Blood of Christ, life, will wash away all wrongdoings and all the dead will be raised to a permanent resurrected righteous state, all reconciled with the Lord.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Isaiah 40:31

But those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.

There are those who hope in the Lord, who believe in Christ and gain permanent strength. There are those who have yet to understand that hope, who will go to the grave, yet even there, they will eventually gain that Blessed Hope too.

Who will soar to the heavens with wings like eagles? All people. Creation will not be weary forever (ECT) nor will they faint forever (CI). Some may walk, others may run, but each in our own turn we will all embrace the Lord in His domain, amen.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Deuteronomy 1:44 and the Amorite who is dwelling in that hill-country cometh out to meet you, and they pursue you as the bees do, and smite you in Seir -- unto Hormah. (YLT)```

the bees.

הַדְּבֹרִ֑ים (had·də·ḇō·rîm)

Article | Noun - feminine plural

Are All Worker Bees Female? And What About Drones? | One Honey Bee

The Lord knows that all worker bees are female because He created them. Look at how much God cares to correctly identify the biological gender of these insects. <3 How much more He cares for us, more than the sparrows (Matthew 10:31). All creation will believe in the Lord of Host’s bountiful mercy, the Christ, and be reconciled with Him.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Proverbs 21:21Whoever pursues righteousness and love finds life, prosperity and honor.

The LORD God loves the whole world (John 3:16). As He lives, He seeks life for all creation, and He will find it. He pursues righteousness by having the whole world believe in His Son, to be counted as righteous. All will honor the Father and obtain permanent prosperity in paradise.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 108:5 Be exalted, O God, above the heavens;

let your glory be over all the earth. (NIV)```

God descended to Earth, He humbled Himself to temporary death Philippians 2:8 and thus exalted Himself to permanent life Matthew 23:12. Who will believe in His death that washes away all sins? All sinners. Thus, all will gain new glorified bodies in the Heavens <3

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Proverbs 16:9

In their hearts humans plan their course,

but the Lord establishes their steps.```

Humans may or may not have the free will to plan their course. But the will of the Almighty Lord that is established is stronger. All humans will believe in the Lord Christ in their hearts and gain permanent life in the establishment of the Lord.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen Him, you love Him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.

There still exists sinners who do not believe in Jesus Christ, yet God still loves them. Who will see Him, the Lord Christ? All people. Everyone will be filled with inexpressible and glorious joy, the Holy Ghost. Who will reach this end result? Everybody will have faith and gain salvation.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Time I’m typing this: April 17 2023 5:42 PM
I ran to the print shop, it was about to close 5:00 PM. I was distracted helping my sister with her academics with my mother there. I made it in time. I told the receptionist I was there to print a file. I gave her my USB, she plugged it into a USB port, and then asked me what the file name was. I told her “Print.docx”, but she told me she couldn’t find it.
I asked her to show me the screen of File Explorer and suddenly there were .pdfs, folders, items that I did not recognize at all. I suddenly realized the USB must have gotten corrupted and she agreed. I told her I would be back, but she told me the store would close in 4 minutes, so she gave me the store email that I can use to send the file. Though, I plan on coming back physically later.
It must have been fate. Because in my current situation that I’ve been in for many years, my movement options are quite limited. Think of a bishop that can only move diagonally on a chess board. So this was a good opportunity to go out. I brought 10 Gospel tracts I had written which I think maybe said something kinda along the lines of
Luke 3:6 All flesh shall see the salvation of God
www.jesus-saves-all.com
Believe in Jesus Christ and gain permanent life, all will
[that was on the front]
Christian Universalism
Thus all people will go to Heaven
[that was on the back]
I can’t remember what it was exactly, since I did, post them around the city. And now I’m back home. But it was a good run, nice and sunny out. So I came back, decided to plug in my USB and see what was wrong. I looked and saw the regular file there. What happened?
1) Does their computer system have a corruption? So something wrong on their end, but not mine.
2) Did the staff worker want to go home already so they pretended the file was corrupted? I did not see my USB in File Explorer, yet it was plugged in, but they could have accomplished this by ejecting the USB through the operating system. So not appearing digitally, but still plugged in physically.
3) Did somebody else install a virus on their computer? Maybe a customer that came before me? And now their system is corrupted.
4) The worker was looking at the wrong folder, or a virtual machine inside of an operating system which has it’s own instance of File Explorer, so that’s why I couldn’t see my USB there.

Either way, those at least have possibilities. But what happened next truly shocked me. I don’t remember anything like this happening before.
My first USB was already plugged into my computer (EliteDesk G4 Mini). I plugged in the second USB into my computer and saw there was a “Print.docx” already there. I opened it and it was the same word content as the “Print.docx” in my first USB. In fact, it was a copy! I was and still am shocked.
Proverbs 10:22 The blessing of the Lord brings wealth, without painful toil for it.
Why was the file that I wanted to copy from the first USB already in the second USB. This second USB was in my cabinet, locked with a key, and I just grabbed it now. I do not remember copying it there myself before. Why was it already there?
Colossians 3:15 Let the peace of Christ rule in your hearts, since as members of one body you were called to peace. And be thankful.

For me, I see this as the Lord assisting me in unexpected ways. I did indeed wanted to copy the file over anyways, so the fact that it was already there did make things convenient. It also made for this interesting series of real-life events that I have written about with this story.
Mark 10:45 For even the Son of Man did not come to be served, but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.

If the Lord is willing to potentially help with even small matters like copy and pasting a file, imagine how much more so He is willing to save the whole world. And He is capable of Universal Reconciliation! Because His Son, Christ Jesus, died to save the whole world!

As well, here’s the file information below:

Name: Print.docx
Date modified: 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Type: Microsoft Word Document
Size: 48 KB

Location E:\
Size: 47.3 KB (48,535 bytes)
Size on disk: 48.0 KB (49,152 byes)
Created: February 22, 2023, 9:32:03 AM
Modified: April 15, 2023, 12:53:28 PM
Accessed: April 17, 2023
Program name Microsoft Office Word
Content created 2023-04-14 10:29 PM
Date last saved 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Total editing time 00:05:00
Content type: officedocument.wordprocessingml.document
Pages 2
Word count 7214
Character count 41121
Line count 342
Paragraph count 96
Template Normal.dotm
Scale No

File
Size 47.3 KB
Date created 2023-02-22 9:32 AM
Date modified 2023-04-15 12:53 PM
Date accessed 2023-04-17 12:00 AM

USB DISK (E:) Properties
Type: USB Drive
Used Space 114,688 112 KB
Free space: 7,735,443,456 7.20 GB
Capacity: 7,735,558,144 7.20 GB
Drive E:
USB DISK 2.0 USB Device
Type: Disk drives
Manufacturer (Standard disk drives)
Device Status: This device is working properly

Sharing
Network Path: Not Shared

Readyboost
This device cannot be used for ReadyBoost

Customize
What kind of folder do you want?
Optimize this folder for:
General Items

1 Peter 1:8-9 Though you have not seen him, you love him; and even though you do not see him now, you believe in him and are filled with an inexpressible and glorious joy, for you are receiving the end result of your faith, the salvation of your souls.
For me, technology is a tool to express love to the Lord, through these writings. And thanks to this computer I have been able to witness to others His Glory. Therefore, I welcome His assistance with open arms :D

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Ezekiel 36:26 I will give you a new heart and put a new spirit in you; I will remove from you your heart of stone and give you a heart of flesh. ```

This is the only way to be counted as righteous. Only God is Good. Everyone will believe in Christ and gain the Holy Spirit of Permanent Life dwelling within them.

Ronald David Bruno

Nov 7, 2020
Southern
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to post about it! I imagine talking about this belief can be controversial, so I have put it under the Unorthodox Doctrine Forum. Please let me know if this is the appropriate place to discuss this or if this is allowed to be discussed. Thank you kindly.

Anyways, let me introduce myself, since this is my first post here. Hi, my name is Harold Samson. On other forums I got by the names Harold Samsong, HSong, or just simply Song.

My beliefs that are relevant to this discussion are as follows:
-> Everyone goes to Heaven.
-> Specifically, everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.
-> Salvation is through faith alone in Jesus Christ, not of works.
-> Once saved, always saved. You cannot lose your salvation.
and other basic tenants

If you need any more clarification, I will be more than happy to provide.

Now, here's the part where I provide Bible verses to support this position.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.​

Some believers may wonder what the point of believing is if God will save everyone. But, the way I see it, believing in Jesus Christ is necessary for salvation, meaning that everyone will eventually believe that God is Jesus Christ. So for us believers, we believe in God in advance, having learned the truth out of grace, and doing good because of our love for Christ!

1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jesus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."

There is no sin in God, God’s existence cannot allow sin. Therefore, God will go to each person in the world and use Jesus Christ as the cover for those sins, allowing everyone to be saved through Him.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All families of the Earth means everyone, as everyone comes from the original family, are original descendants, of Adam and Eve.

Psalm NIV 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

God’s love for all the people on Earth will never end, all will be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

God will not let death win! In the coming age, there will be no more death, no more suffering, for anyone. Because God will save everyone!

I will leave it at those 5 for now, though I have plenty more than I can reference.

If you agree or disagree with these beliefs, then feel free to let me know why. I'm always curious and interested to know your reasons. I encourage an open discussion on all fronts.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)
Unbelievers:
1. Still reject Jesus (Rom 1:18-23; 32);
2. Disobey the gospel (1 Pet 4:17; 2 Thess 1:8; Rom 10:16);
3. Fail to repent
4. Lack faith
5. Lack fear of God ( which is the beginning of knowledge and wisdom) (Acts 6:7; Rom 1:5; 16:26; Prov. 9:10).
6. They love sin and themselves rather than God and therefore are disqualified from entering into an eternal relationship (John 3:20; 2 Tim 3:2-8).

Universalists see an open-ended opportunity for unsaved sinners to repent, long after judgment day.
But the Bible states that Judgment Day is a time that is already fixed for their destruction, so after that, a change of heart/ repentance is impossible (they will no longer exist).

But as 1 Corinthians 15:24-28 makes clear, “The last enemy to be destroyed is DEATH” (v26), leaving no more enemies in existence. Death is destroyed along with Hades and all unbelievers in it, Satan and his demons. They are thrown into the Lake of Fire. This is the event spoken of in 2 Peter 3:10, when also the First Heavens and First Earth are destroyed.

Romans 1 says that God, throughout our lives, gives us ample opportunities to repent until these callous and unwilling souls have reached the point of no return, at which time He let's them go and they continue along there paths until they go to their death!
Revelation 16 clearly expresses God's judgment / His wrath against a world of unbelievers.
"And men were scorched with great heat, and blasphemed the name of God, which hath power over these plagues: and they repented not to give him glory." vs. 9

In Matthew 25, Jesus tells of a time when people will be separated into two groups, believers and unbelievers. Believers have received salvation/eternal life. Unbelievers do not have life, Jesus makes that clear over and over again.

Jesus doesn’t only reference Hell, he describes it in great detail.
He says it is a place of:
* age-lasting torment (Luke 16:23);
*unquenchable fire (Mark 9:43);
*where the worm does not die (Mark 9:48);
*where people will gnash their teeth in anguish and regret (Matt. 13:42);
*from which there is no return, even to warn loved ones (Luke 16:19–31).

He calls Hell a place of “outer darkness” (Matt. 25:30); comparing it to “Gehenna” (Matt. 10:28), which was a trash dump outside the walls of Jerusalem where rubbish was burned and maggots abounded.
Jesus describes Hell more than Heaven.

Shall we presume that Jesus was creating an imaginary event/place that does not exist just to scare us into believing. That would be a lie, wouldn't it?

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Acts 13:47 For this is what the Lord has commanded us: “I have made you a light for the Gentiles, that you may bring salvation to the ends of the earth.” ```

The Lord desires the whole world to be saved, because the desire of Light is to naturally overcome all darkness. All will believe in the light of the cross, the Christ, and have all transgressions be permanently blotted out.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Corinthians 16:14 Do everything in love. 1 John 4:8 God is love. Thus, everything He does is love. 1 Corinthians 13:6-8 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth. Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things. Love never fails.

All things will believe in love, Christ. All will learn the truth that He is God. Everyone will gain the Holy Spirit, which is love, and He will bear the wrongdoings of all things, blotting them out by faith in Him and giving all a righteousness that will endure for ages, aionios olam. Ecclesiastes 3:14