• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can.of.soup mentions verbal abuse that I received online, so I explain to them hardships I faced and how the Lord upholds me through the Holy Ghost no matter how many times I stumble and fall.

Believe in Christ Jesus with faith only and be permanently saved. All people will thus go to Heaven.
Psalm 138:4 "ALL the kings of the earth shall praise you, 0 Lord, when they hear the words of your mouth."

So I reply with the following

Ok I’m back, been helping my younger sister, whom I love as the Lord loves us all, all day with her essay for school. She’s a minor and she got a phone call today about a 10:00 PM event, was tempted by her former crush who talks about doing weed and cocaine and other friends who get severely drunk on alcohol, things she’s not personally comfortable doing since there’s illegal drugs and she’s not the drinking age. She told them “No” but they said “Why not?”. Ongoing drama for months. She tells us she doesn’t like these friends, but keeps getting tempted to get back with them, like an abusive relationship. My family was slandered online on a Christian board. Showed her UR Gospel, she cried tears of joys. I will always show her kindness and forgiveness, as Christ has forgiven my many mistakes and sins.

10 000 word backstory compilation: My Sister Cried Tears of Joy When I Showed Her The UR Gospel

WOW!!! That’s truly incredible news to hear my friend! I’m so happy to hear that on of your best friends is moving back my friend! :D The way I see it, this must certainly be a sign, FATE!! Your excitement truly brings a great smile to my face too!! My sister, my mother, other family members and others are amongst my best friends and these friendships are what motivate me personally in life to keep moving forward.

Colossians 3:14 And over all these virtues put on love, which binds them all together in perfect unity.
1 Thessalonians 5:11 Therefore encourage one another and build one another up, just as you are doing.

In terms of borderline verbal abuse, my relief with things being online is that there’s less physical danger. When I was evangelizing in the past at night, I heard someone yell “HEY!” at me, and I ran for my life. Soo… whenever I’m spreading UR Gospel tracts now in the city, I try to do it in broad daylight.

Another time, I was slammed against a wall and physically assaulted with multiple simultaneous punches, so I put my arms up to block and did not attack back, I just waited for him to stop. “An eye for an eye and everyone will go blind”. Matthew 5:38-42. Those around me just stood and watched, shocked, frozen in fear. I cried a lot, but I forgive my attacker, I love him and consider him my friend <3 Because I’ve also committed sins in the past, maybe gotten angry with hate towards someone or was a false witness to an event, but with Christ now, I understand those things lead to death, and even though I still can make mistakes, I have the comfort knowing God has unconditional love for everyone and all will be forgiven. Romans 5:8

Though, any sort of abuse is difficult to deal with. I frequently find myself looking back at these verses for emotional support. Even though it’s just “words on a screen” they really motivate me.

Luke 6:22 Blessed are you when people hate you, when they exclude you and insult you and reject your name as evil, because of the Son of Man. Rejoice in that day and leap for joy, because great is your reward in heaven. For that is how their ancestors treated the prophets.

Matthew 5:11 Blessed are you when people insult you, persecute you and falsely say all kinds of evil against you because of me. Rejoice and be glad, because great is your reward in heaven, for in the same way they persecuted the prophets who were before you.

I find running around, even in the freezing cold, sightseeing landmarks, placing God’s message of “Believe in Jesus and be permanently saved. All people will go to Heaven www.jesus-saves-all.com Christian Universalism. Insert Bible verse here” on street poles, tree branches, washrooms, chairs and handing these handwritten papers to people really fun and exciting. It’s like a real-life game of “Among Us”, “Cat and Mouse”, or “Death Note” maybe in a sense, where they try to find who is spreading these messages of God.

I can’t go out all the time, so I find spreading these words online very good too! Really, many methods work.

The Lord works in signs and miracles to show His glory. Isaiah 7:11. There are times when Satan can block our way when seeing our friends. However, the Holy Spirit has the power to rebuke Satan. Acts 26:18. Since you have truly believed in Jesus Christ, the Holy Ghost is certainly dwelling inside of you. Thus, I speculate the Holy Spirit acting through you was able to eliminate any evil force keeping your best friend away from you, that’s my theory.

1 Thessalonians 2:17 But, brothers and sisters, when we were orphaned by being separated from you for a short time (in person, not in thought), out of our intense longing we made every effort to see you. 18 For we wanted to come to you—certainly I, Paul, did, again and again—but Satan blocked our way. 19 For what is our hope, our joy, or the crown in which we will glory in the presence of our Lord Jesus when he comes? Is it not you? 20 Indeed, you are our glory and joy.

Satan has blocked my way many times.

When trying to phone call my friend Gerry outside, a natural disaster of extreme cold weather struck, completely turning off my phone in between calls with him. I ran to different payphone booths, and all there wirings were slashed, none worked. The forces of evil stole 50 cents from me smh

When trying to zoom call Gerry, our family oven had burst with smoke when we were baking cookies for my sister’s friends, the fire truck and firefighters came.

Another time. It was very dark outside. My mom, sister and I were in our house. When we heard the doorbell ring. Behold, two men in black leather jackets had pulled their red car in front of our lawn and were standing there staring at the window. I think I heard them say “We are looking for him”. I was the only male, surely, they were after me. They rang the doorbell 2 more times, then drove off.

Interestingly it was 2 people, like how Jesus sent His Disciples in pairs Mark 6:7

Interestingly the doorbell was rung 3 times. Like how Satan tempted Jesus 3 times. Matthew 4:1-11

Later, I found a note in the mailbox of our house with “Gerry” on the front and “Ask Cherub” at the back. A reference to these past incidents. For me, these events cannot be coincidences either…

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```1 John 4:15 If anyone acknowledges that Jesus is the Son of God, God lives in them and they in God. ```

Anyone can be reconciled with God. Thus, eventually all people will acknowledge that Jesus is the Son of God. God, the Holy Spirit, will live in everybody. Ephesians 1:10 This is fullness, everyone will be united in Him.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```2 Corinthians 3:17 Now the Lord is the Spirit, and where the Spirit of the Lord is, there is freedom. ```

Where will the Holy Spirit dwell? Inside all people. Everyone will believe in the LORD of Lords, Jesus Christ, and be made free from the wages of sin, death.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Ephesians 1:7 In him we have redemption through his blood, the forgiveness of sins, in accordance with the riches of God’s grace. ```

All of humanity will gain redemption for our sins, from Adam the first human to the last, by faith in the Son of God. As the richness of God’s grace, Jesus Christ, is the beginning and the end. Revelation 1:8.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Romans 15:13 May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in him, so that you may overflow with hope by the power of the Holy Spirit. ```

Imagine a cup being filled with water. For it to overflow, it must be at least 100% full. Thus, 100% of all people that have ever existed will be washed by the Holy Spirit through belief in Him

Last edited:

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be permanently saved. Therefore all people will become believers in Christ Jesus and everybody will go to Heaven.
Psalm 86:9 "ALL nations whom God has made will come and worship before Him"

So recently I won a free Bible giveaway for a New Testament from the team behind the Aionian Bible. However, that experience was tough since I had to keep coming back to the Amazon Pick Up Locker Location in order to verify my identity. Eventually, I managed to get the ID from the email screenshot I showed with my IPhone and the receptionist let me take the package, but this time, I’m making an account through Canada Post, as she told me to make one.
As well, it was just the New Testament version I got, so I would like to get the full Bible version for reference purposes, both the Old Testament and the New Testament.

It turns out as per this reddit thread
https://www.reddit.com/r/CanadaPost/comments/q68943
That I can’t just set a Canada Post office as my location, rather, I have to register for a FlexDelivery account to get my own custom mailing address for the location, so here’s the process I went through.

Verify your email
Thank you for registering with Canada Post!

To activate your online profile, please open the email we sent to and select the button to verify your email address.

Didn't receive the email?
If you don't see an email from us in your inbox, check your spam folder. If you still can't find it, request another

FlexDelivery: pickup at the post office | Personal

Is this open to other delivery providers

Is this open to other delivery providers?
No. FlexDeliveryTM is only available from Canada Post. We use post office box services with many retailers, which gives you access to more than 6000 post offices as a pickup location at your convenience.

Canada Post

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/flexdelivery-flexilivraison/en

Verify your email
Verify your email address for your new Canada Post online account. This link will expire in 48 hours.

Verify now
Or copy and paste the URL below into your browser.

Information from the bookstore page (not ordering from Amazon, but instead this other one for the hardcover, since Amazon only offers paperback).
Lulu Bookstore Aionian Bible
Holy Bible Aionian Edition: Aionian Bible
Holy Bible Aionian Edition: Aionian Bible
CAD 43.11
CAD 43.11
Remove
Order Subtotal
CAD 43.11
Excluding Shipping and Tax

https://www.canadapost-postescanada.ca/flexdelivery-flexilivraison/en/core-base/main-principal.a
Ok now I can choose a pick up location

FlexDelivery
Find a pick-up location
The map below shows pick-up locations near your home, but you can choose a location anywhere in Canada. Search for a location near work, the cottage or anywhere from coast to coast where you'd like to pick up your package. The map will show the closest locations. Choose one and select Save this pick-up location.

Ok, so I clicked the blue “Save location” button and now I got sent to this page for identity verification. Rather do this here online already then at the post office lol

https://sso-osu.canadapost-postesca...ivraison/core/savePoNVerify.a?location=R3B0T8
Verify your identity
To use some of our services, we need to verify your identity. We do this by checking a few details in your Canada Post online profile.

Verifying your identity with us ensures only you can set up and use this service. This protects you from fraud.

How do we verify your identity?

We're sorry. There was an issue verifying your identity. Please make sure your profile details match your government-issued photo ID and include a current mobile number.

WHAT??????
What do you mean you can’t verify my identity? My identity is well… me! This is quite strange indeed my friends, and after all these steps too.

Ok I clicked the button again and then this message showed up
If the next attempt isn’t successful, we’ll explain how you can verify your identity at your post office.
and then clicked it again since let’s just go to the actual steps then lol

We’re sorry. We can’t verify your identity online using the information you gave us. You must still verify your identity to use FlexDelivery.

Check your inbox for an email from us, or follow the steps below to complete your identity verification.

Next steps
Get your ID ticket
It’s a document with a barcode created from the information you entered on the verification form. Print it or save a screenshot on your phone.

Get your ID ticket
Go to a post office
When you go, you must bring:
Your ID ticket. Bring a printout, or show it on a mobile device

Approved, government-issued personal identification, with a photo

Approved identification documents
Driver's Licence

Passport

Canadian National Institute for the Blind (CNIB) identification card

Certificate of Indian Status Card

Canada Permanent Resident Card

Canadian Forces ID

Firearms Possession and Acquisition License

Provincial health card with photo (in provinces where it’s accepted as ID)

You’re good to go
Log in to your Canada Post account and start using FlexDelivery. To review your account or verification details, go to My Profile.

So when I click the “Get your ID Ticket” button a screen for Canada Post appears. It has “Identity verification ticket” at the top with Canada post on the side. It says “mobile screen” so I’m not sure if they want a picture of the screen, a screenshot, I’ll at least bring my account details and see if that works.

Also when trying to use my paypal account to buy the
Aionian Bible Branded Leather Bible Cover with a price per item of 25 USD it looks like there’s some sort of error that prevents me from continuing. I mean, I’ve seen many technical errors so I’m used to computer bug fixing stuff in general XD

So I sent in the order, since my time is limited and I already set it up. Should be interesting to see how things turn out from this my friends!
Your order’s being processed.
If you’re not automatically redirected, refresh this page.

MutedHornet87
Get a free PO Box at the post office, via FlexDelivery

ancientdays
Thank you. I just signed up for it. They give me a address at the location with a PO Box

MutedHornet87
Yeah
I’ve had it for years because Canada post was damaging my packages. I usually just show ID and they grab the package from a counter in the other room

ancientdays
Thank you. I just have to make sure my seller ships to PO box.

Therefore, all people will become believers in the Lord Christ and be saved. Have faith alone in Jesus, Our God, Our King, and be saved, everyone will.
Hosea 6:1, 2 God beckons us: "Come, and let us return to the Lord, for He has torn, but He will heal us. He has stricken, but He will bind us. After 2 days, He will revive us. On the THIRD DAY He will raise us up that we may live in His sight."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` 1 John 1:5 This is the message we have heard from him and declare to you: God is light; in him there is no darkness at all. ```

Sin = darkness. God is light, which always overcomes darkness. Therefore, God will overcome the sin of all. It is thus declared in the Bible, this message that all people will become believers in Christ to be filled with complete light.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 63:3-4

Because your love is better than life,

my lips will glorify you.

I will praise you as long as I live,

and in your name I will lift up my hands. ```

Since God’s love is better than life and His love is permanent, He must give us life that is also at least permanent.

The Lord desires our praise of Him, and we praise Him as long as we live. Therefore, He will create a way for us to live forever.

How can someone praise the Lord of Hosts in His dominion? He must be perfectly clean of sin. The only way to achieve this is by simple belief in the Blood of the Lamb of God, Christ, which washes away all wrongdoings. All sinners will be made clean and lift up their hands in His Name, Jesus.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Isaiah 1:18

“Come now, let us settle the matter,”

says the Lord.

“Though your sins are like scarlet,

they shall be as white as snow;

though they are red as crimson,

they shall be like wool.” ```

Imagine a white gown with a red stain. For the clothing to be as white as snow, it must be completely made clean from sins like scarlet. What is this white gown? The whole Earth! Wool, like 100% of all humanity, the sheep, saved by faith in Christ, the Lord. All matters will be thus settled.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
can.of.soup, my friend in Christ, asks me the following

Oh also, I had a friend just tell me that there are like.. I guess in their words, “other branches of christianity”, so I’m confused on that. Like really confused although I believe what you’re telling me to be true and at least to my knowledge right now, the only truth. It doesn’t make sense for god to be all loving and then hate on gay people, like I’ve seen some Christian’s say. My friend said that Sheol is specifically in the Old Testament. I hope this doesn’t offend!! I’m just really confused

My reply is as such

Thank you for your kind words and support my friend. I’ve been helping my sister for days straight these past few days, so I haven’t had time to answer your question until now. I’ve been putting together this reply on and off as a nice break while helping my family through this situation.

By “other branches of Christianity” I think they’re referring to denominations. There are Catholic Christians, Protestant Christians, Orthodox Christians. Someone’s title doesn’t matter really for salvation. As long as someone, anyone, has faith alone in Jesus Christ then they are saved permanently saved. And eventually, all people will gain salvation through this way. That person could call themselves a Roman Catholic or an Eastern Orthodox. For me my denomination is… Christian, simply put. Christian is Christian, whether they’re from Rome or somewhere East.

In terms of Christians who hate gay people, the Bible gives us no basis to hate anyone. Period. Christians must love all people. Gay people, straight people, etc, they’re all people here!

1 John 4:20 If anyone says, “I love God,” and hates his brother, he is a liar; for he who does not love his brother whom he has seen cannot love God whom he has not seen.

Proverbs 26:24-26 Whoever hates disguises himself with his lips and harbors deceit in his heart; when he speaks graciously, believe him not, for there are seven abominations in his heart; though his hatred be covered with deception, his wickedness will be exposed in the assembly.

Proverbs 10:12 Hatred stirs up strife, but love covers all offenses.

Here’s an interesting article from the Christian Universalist Association, which I’m a member of, that talks about a particularly cruel hater of gay people who claims to be “Christian”. (Warning, a gay hate slur appears in the below article, though for the purpose of example of what to avoid. I do not endorse anyone saying anything hateful to anybody).

Your friend is correct when they say that the word Sheol specifically appears in the Old Testament, since it’s a Hebrew word. However, the concept is carried over to the New Testament as Hades.

Psalm 16:10 For you will not abandon my soul to Sheol, or let your Holy One see corruption.

to Sheol,

לִשְׁא֑וֹל (liš·’ō·wl)

Preposition-l | Noun - common singular

Strong's 7585: Underworld (place to which people descend at death)

Since Hebrew and Greek are different languages, the word itself had to change, though it’s still referring to the same concept.

Acts 2:27 For you will not abandon my soul to Hades, or let your Holy One see corruption.

These Psalm 16:10 and Acts 2:27 are exactly the same except for the word! Sheol (Hebrew) = Hades (Greek). It’s like how I say “Hello” in English and “Bonjour” in French. Same meaning.

Hades,

ᾅδην (hadēn)

Noun - Accusative Masculine Singular

Strong's 86: Hades, the unseen world. Properly, unseen, i.e. 'Hades' or the place of departed souls.

The unseen world, the underworld, the place of departed souls, the place people descend to after death, it’s the exact same location, they’re different words due to being different languages.

I personally prefer using the term “Sheol” as opposed to “Hades” since a lot of people confuse Hades for Hell, which it’s not. We know that Hades is essentially the same as Sheol, and Sheol is not Hell, therefore Hades is not Hell. The term “Hell” does not appear in the Bible at all. No Hebrew, or Greek person ever even said the word “Hell”!

Thank you for your questions my friend, I very much enjoy conversing with you! The Lord of Host’s blessings to you <3

[My post commentary here, to summarize, whether a person is a homosexual or a heterosexual, they will be saved by becoming believers in Jesus Christ. God has made all of us uniquely and with love my friends. For a heterosexual to be saved, all they need to do is to have faith alone in Christ Jesus. For a homosexual to be saved, all they need to do is to have faith alone in Christ Jesus. It’s the same for both of them. Our Lord Jesus Christ has love for both of them! And this goes for all people, all of those in the LGBT+ community are loved by God my friend, and I bless them all with happiness, peace and joy through the Holy Spirit inside of me. So that they all will have the Holy Ghost inside of them too, eventually they will, just like my friend can.of.soup who is truly a gay teenager, who I love as the Lord loves. They are gay and they believed in Jesus Christ and they were saved. For a straight person to be saved, it would be the exact same steps my friends! The Bible tells us to love others, and as we know from 1 Corinthians 13:8 Love never fails! So this love that we have for others, through the Lord, will succeed, because we have Our Father protecting us, He keeps us safe. Even for those who do not believe, the Lord still loves them, and eventually, they will be convinced to believe in Christ and be saved]

[2 Cor. 5:19, 20 "God was in Christ reconciling THE WORLD to Himself in Christ, not counting men's sins against them. And He has committed to us the message of reconciliation. We are therefore Christ's ambassadors as though God were making His appeal through us. We implore you on Christ's behalf: be reconciled to God."]

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 107:20 He sent out his word and healed them; he rescued them from the grave. ```

Some doctors are so good that they can save the lives of many patients. How good therefore is the healing of our Almighty Creator, who will heal all people from sins, death, through His Holy Blood, life. Everybody will believe in Him, the Christ, and be rescued from

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 10:12 Arise, LORD! Lift up your hand, O God. Do not forget the helpless. ```

Everybody has sin, so it's impossible to help ourselves escape from it on our own. We all are helpless. That's why LORD had risen from the dead, He paid for our wages of sin, death. He will not forget to save anybody, all will believe.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Romans 8:18 I consider that our present sufferings are not worth comparing with the glory that will be revealed in us. ```

Present tense suffering. Verb conjugation wise, will we suffer forever in the future? No. Because the glory of God has promised that we will reach a point in the future tense where there is no more suffering. All suffering will be in the past tense as all will believe in Christ eventually, guaranteed future tense.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 24:1

The earth is the Lord’s, and everything in it,

the world, and all who live in it. ```

We are the Lord’s possession, us, all creatures of the Earth. How can the Lord ever lose any of us?

If the person from the Parable of the Lost Coin is able to find their possession, how much more will the True God of this World convince us, all of us, to believe in Him, Jesus Christ, to be made alive permanently

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. ```

Christian Universalism is specifically defined as “everyone goes to Heaven because everyone will become believers in Christ”. Jesus is the only way to Heaven and all mankind will eventually go that way.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Philippians 4:5 Let your gentleness be evident to all. The Lord is near. ```

The Lord Jesus has gentleness to all, He does not wish that anyone should perish. Therefore, this is evidence that we will all be near the Lord Christ in paradise as all people will believe in Him.

[is] near.

ἐγγύς (engys)

Adverb

Strong's 1451: Near. From a primary verb agcho; near.

The Lord Christ's Second Coming occured in 70 AD, that was what was near to the Early Christians. We too shall be near to the Lord, with Him in Heaven, like them too :)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 40:11 Do not withhold your mercy from me, Lord; may your love and faithfulness always protect me. ```

Does the Lord withhold mercy from anybody? ECT and Annihilationism posits that He does, but the truth is that He does not, because His love always protects people. And this love is for the whole world. John 3:16. Therefore, everybody will believe in His Mercy, Jesus Christ, and thus be permanently saved.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Matthew 5:4 Blessed are those who mourn, for they will be comforted. ```

All humans have sin and sin is suffering. Mourning is a state of suffering. Therefore, all sinners, which is everyone, will gain the blessing of permanent comfort in paradise through faith alone in Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Psalm 30:5 For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime;

weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. ```

The world is in the night, but how long is it dark out? Not forever. Morning shall come. The anger of God is temporary, and the favor He gives us through His Son Jesus Christ gives us a permanent lifetime through faith in Him.

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm sorry, just glancing over your posts, and I have to ask:
Why is the sin thing allowed to play out on earth?
What does John 3:16 mean? It says "whoseover believeth" shall not perish (and so means whosoever does not believe is going to perish)
Did Satan sin and will he be punished?
In the OT much time is taken to explain the Temple service, for the remission of sins looking forward to Christ' sacrifice. Why go through all of that, if it doesn't matter?
Why do you have departed folk staying alive as immortal souls when the Bible says God alone has immortality I Tim 6:16"Who only hath immortality, dwelling in the light which no man can approach unto; whom no man hath seen, nor can see: to whom be honour and power everlasting. Amen."

Why did Christ have to die, if everyone is saved anyway?

What is the purpose of loving the Lord and doing His will now, if you can be with Him anyway later on?

And my last question why did you put up all of that stuff that your needed to do in order to get an Aiortic NT?