• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```1 Peter 1:23 For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring word of God. ```

The word of God endures olam, לְעוֹלָ֣ם (lə·‘ō·w·lām), pertaining to ages. Psalm 118:1. The word of God made flesh John 14:1, Jesus Christ, endures in love Psalm 100:5. We have been born in the age of sin, and truly, all shall be permanently born again and go into the age of no sin by faith alone in Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Isaiah 25:1 Lord, you are my God; I will exalt you and praise your name, for in perfect faithfulness you have done wonderful things, things planned long ago. ```

Perfect = Whole = Complete = All in All. The Lord has wanted to save all people since long ago, why would He stop trying now? He is Almighty and He will accomplish this wonderful thing, which is the salvation of all people by faith in Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```1 Timothy 1:16 But for that very reason I was shown mercy so that in me, the worst of sinners, Christ Jesus might display his immense patience as an example for those who would believe in him and receive eternal life. ```

It is true that there are people right now who are not yet saved, who do not believe in Christ. Will God save them? The truth is that Christ Jesus has immense patience and He will wait until those people do believe in Christ so that they will be saved, no matter how long it may take.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another Christian Universal Salvation experience I had

[The name of the Discord server we are both on is called Koma Café | Anime & Social Genshin Emotes Active VC]

Server ID: 422495634172542986

On the server, they have over 1000 results for messages, though I only have 8, some of which I will put here for the context of the messages that they may have seen

Jesus-saves-all.com

Today at 1:11 PM

Deuteronomy 1:44 and the Amorite who is dwelling in that hill-country cometh out to meet you, and they pursue you as the bees do, and smite you in Seir -- unto Hormah. (YLT)

the bees.

הַדְּבֹרִ֑ים (had·də·ḇō·rîm)

Article | Noun - feminine plural

The Lord knows that all worker bees are female because He created them. Look at how much God cares to correctly identify the biological gender of these insects. <3 How much more He cares for us, more than the sparrows (Matthew 10:31). All creation will believe in the Lord of Host’s bountiful mercy, the Christ, and be reconciled with Him.

Jesus-saves-all.com

Yesterday at 10:53 AM

Isaiah 40:31

But those who hope in the Lord

will renew their strength.

They will soar on wings like eagles;

they will run and not grow weary,

they will walk and not be faint.

There are those who hope in the Lord, who believe in Christ and gain permanent strength. There are those who have yet to understand that hope, who will go to the grave, yet even there, they will eventually gain that Blessed Hope too.

Who will soar to the heavens with wings like eagles? All people. Creation will not be weary forever (ECT) nor will they faint forever (CI). Some may walk, others may run, but each in our own turn we will all embrace the Lord in His domain, amen.

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/11/2023 5:31 PM

Psalm 86:7 In the day of my trouble I will call upon thee: for thou wilt answer me.

The whole world calls for the Lord, the prisoners to be released. Their condemnation is sin, death, and it will have no victory, no sting. The Blood of Christ, life, will wash away all wrongdoings and all the dead will be raised to a permanent resurrected righteous state, all reconciled with the Lord.

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/10/2023 2:02 PM

John 15:12 My command is this: Love each other as I have loved you.

The Lord must obey His own commands, He cannot lie. He tells us He loves us. If I, a mere human, knows that endlessly torturing (ECT) or forever destroying (CI) someone is not love, how much more so should God realize that? And He already does. He knew from the beginning that all people will believe in Christ and be saved. Thus, everybody will be taught this love, because there are those who have yet to realize this fact.

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/09/2023 3:00 PM

Thank you for your kind words yeriel <3 I love you too :D

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/09/2023 2:58 PM

Romans 12:10 Be devoted to one another in love. Honor one another above yourselves.

Imagine the devotion the most honorable people have to each other, and then think of the devotion the Almighty Lord has for the whole world. If we give gifts to each other, how great will God's gift of aionian life be to all people! All shall believe in His love, which never fails.

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/09/2023 2:58 PM

Thank you Bones and Pitosow my friends :D The Lord of Hosts blessings of tranquility to you

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/08/2023 12:40 PM

1 Peter 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ! In His great mercy He has given us new birth into a living hope through the resurrection of Jesus Christ from the dead.

Our Lord Jesus Christ’s resurrection shows the wages of sin, death, are fully paid off. As God of the living, what desire does God Our Father have for the death of the wicked? Our Hope is alive and active, where there continues to be more and more of those who believe in Christ and are permanently saved. Therefore, this will continue, even to those who are already dead, until every person in existence becomes believers in Jesus. Everyone who has been ever been born will thus obtain permanent life in paradise. That is how great His mercy is.

[Therefore, here is our Discord message conversation. They added me so I replied to them]

yeriel

04/10/2023 2:12 PM

Jesus-saves-all.com

04/11/2023 1:05 PM

Hi my friend. The Lord's blessings to you :D I saw your friend request before, but on your About Me page it says to not dm you. I hope this is okay!

Psalm 103:22 Praise the Lord, all his works everywhere in His dominion.

yeriel

Yesterday at 10:52 PM

hey sorry for not replying you can dm me its okay, i love what you do it’s extremely wholesome and a nice way to spread the word of the lord

Jesus-saves-all.com

Today at 1:11 PM

ohhh ok, that's good. i was a little worried about dming you. glad you're okay with it! and thank you for your support my friend :D i get kicked from a lot of servers for spreading the good news of Christ, so i'm grateful you're here :)

yeriel

Today at 4:25 PM

its such a shame really:(( you aren’t even obnoxious about it you just send 1 message a day and it isnt even always too long. i really respect what you do and i checked out your website btw!!

Jesus-saves-all.com

Today at 9:18 PM

wow, thanks for checking out my website! i hope you liked it :D yeah, each of the daily messages, i get the bible verse and hand type it myself. i like to have it custom. i think it depends on the site. like, when soulwinning on Roblox, they prefer much shorter messages. but i think since discord is more text based, a paragraph like this works well :)

got banned there too. i've also been account banned from discord, so i have multiple accounts XD

Banned from Discord

Banned from Discord

yeriel

Today at 9:22 PM

”No matter what, I will keep spreading the Gospel, the good news that Christ Jesus will save everyone. Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone and be saved!

beautifully said, i support everything you do

[oh and here’s a message from a person who supports my website]

jade <3

Today at 1:12 PM

your website is so sweet

the one in ur name

[meanwhile it seems there is another person who wants me to limit what I say, but I will keep spreading the Gospel my friends!]

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Amos 5:24 But let justice roll on like a river, righteousness like a never-failing stream! ```

The pouring of the Holy Spirit is like a rushing river (Joel 2:28), no dam can stop it. A stream with no barriers is the righteousness of the Christ, our Lord, which will wash away all sins as all will have belief in Him. His love never fails! (1 Cor 13:8)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another Christian Universalist evangelism experience I had, here are the chat logs from my perspective
genesis 1:1 in the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
have faith in Christ to be washed of all sins, thus everyone will be made righteous and gain permanent life in paradise :D
@deutch Christ blesses you my friend <3
luke 3:6 all flesh shall see the salvation of God
believe in Jxsus the Lord and gain permanent life, all will thus go to Heaven <3
have faith in christ and gain permament life, all will be safe in paradise thus
1 corinthians 13:8 love never fails
1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jxsus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."
believe in Jxsus and be washed of all sin. all wrongdoings will be washed away for the whole world as all will believe
Psalm 100:5 For the Lord is good and his love endures forever; his faithfulness continues to all generations.
Psalm 86:13 For thy true love stands high above me; thou hast rescued my soul from the depths of Sheol.
believe in the true love of God, Christ, and gain the Spirit of Permanent life my friend. His blessings to you all. All will go to Heaven thus <3
@450 Christ blesses you my friend. I wish you well in you making art :D
PSALM 145:3 Great is the Lord and most worthy of praise
Luke 1:37 "With God nothing is impossible."
God will save all people, truly. Believe in Him and be counted as righteous thus. All will gain the Holy Spirit by faith alone.
450 Christ blesses you my friend :)
@450 all atheists will eventually become believers in Christ and all will be saved. 1 corinthians 12:8 love never fails <3
all people will go to Heaven. all will become believers in Christ and gain permanent life <3
[Hacke asks if they can draw me so I reply]
the lord blesses you my friend :D
sure you can draw me, tho I have just the default avatar lol
[ i write text in the spray paint roblox server and someone writes under mine "all hail Jesus" which is true, all shall worship him"
@katakuri Jxsus = God my friend :)
[Some exposition, now for the main event my friends. :) Featuring Panda, Xan, on non-Christian side and Lovedgood, Random, Messi, JxsusSavesAll (me), on Christian side]
Have faith in Christ and gain permanent life, thus all will go to Heaven through Him

April 15 2023 7:40 PM
John 1:1 In the beginning was the Word, and the Word was with God, and the Word was God.
@Panda The word hell does not appear in the Bible. Sheol is the realm of the dead, and even those who have died will believe in Christ and be saved :)
No loving God would torture people in Hell forever my friend. Everyone will stay in paradise, Heaven, all made clean by Jxsus blood
LAMENTATIONS 3:31-33 For men are not cast off by the Lord forever. Though he may punish cruelly, yet he will have compassion in the fullness of his love;
1 Corinthians 14:40 But all things should be done decently and in order.
The Lord tells us to do things with kindness, gentleness. We must respect other people
[xan tries to disprove God so I reply]
@xan God is real my friend, He is the creator Genesis 1:1 In the beginning God created the Heavens and the Earth
Isaiah 48:13 My hand laid the foundation of the earth, and my right hand spread out the heavens; when I call to them, they stand forth together.
@xan the Lord is the truth, He is life my friend. He is the creator of nature, He exists above all, only He is good
Hebrews 11:3 By faith we understand that the universe was created by the word of God, so that what is seen was not made out of things that are visible.
@Panda God is real my friend, He created us, He existed since the beginning.
Genesis 1:1 contains the exact decimals of Pi, John 1:1 the exact decimals of e, math is God's fingerprint on creation
@Panda the Lord only speaks in truth, all people have sin and the only way to be washed of sin is to believe in Christ
Proverbs 16:4-18 The Lord has made everything for its purpose
Luke 6:27 love your enemies, do good to those who hate you, 28 bless those who curse you, pray for those who mistreat you.
@Random Amen. The Lord blesses you for that truth :D
[lovedgood25 says I BELIEVE IN GOD]
[random says BELIVE IN GOD]
@lovedgood AMEN! @Random Amen as well my friend! The Lord loves everyone! All will be saved through Christ!
[random says GOD CREATED US! HE FORGIVES US!]
@RANDOM AMEN! Christ forgives all people's sins. Believe in Him, the Lord! He died for us! :D
[Random says God created humans. He forgives you all]
@Random That's the truth! God created the Heavens and the Earth Genesis 1:1 He loves us, the whole world John 3:16
random says God is real guys!
@Random YES! Love never fails 1 Corinthians 13:8 God = Love
random says I also read the Bible
@Random That's good to hear. The Bible is the true word of God! He speaks to us through the Holy Scriptures.
Matthew 4:4 But he answered, “It is written, “‘Man shall not live by bread alone, but by every word that comes from the mouth of God.’”
@clan eventually you will believe in Christ my friend. Eventually you will realize that Jxsus is God and He created us <3
1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all His enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.
@clan The real world is created by God. God created everybody
lovedgood25 and random aand I JxsusSavesAll support Christianity, panda and xancl. messi is also somewhere there
Matthew 5:44 But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, an are against believing in Christ
@clan I pray to the Lord that you are blessed with understanding of this truth and joy <3
random says "educate yourself and read the Bible guys!"
random says "God is on our side"
random says "That's why we're here"
@Random Yes, Jxsus is on our side :)
@Angel eventually all fighting will cease and all will become believers in Christ. Perfect peace in paradise, New Jerusalem
Jxsus is the only way to Heaven. Eventually everyone will believe in Christ and gain permament life.
[panda and xan continue to try to go against Christianity, so we continue to correct them in kindness]
Messi says "Because I do believe in God, unlike you guys"
Random says "You should believe"
@panda Eventually you will be convinced to believe in Christ, of your own free will
We do not force people to believe in God. Genuinely, in the future, you will be personally convinced to believe in Him. That's guaranteed
Psalm 86:9 All the nations you have made will come and worship before you, 0 Lord; they will bring glory to your name.
@Axolotol The Bible says that eventually all creation will believe in Christ. Everything that the Bible says is true. Therefore it will come true :D
@Panda Even if you don't care, Christ will always care for you friend :)
@Axolotl I mean that spelling
@Messi All gay people will go to Heaven. God loves everyone and all will be happy in paradise. All will believe in Him
Psalm NEB 107:43 Let the wise man lay these things to heart, and ponder the record of the Lord's enduring love.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Psalm 27:13 I remain confident of this: I will see the goodness of the Lord in the land of the living. ```

Who will see the goodness of the Lord? All people. We can say this with confidence. The Lord Jesus desires a land full of living. And how is one made permanently alive? By faith in Christ, who’s blood blots out all sins!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```2 Corinthians 1:3-4 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. ```

Why does God permit suffering to exist in the world? It is so that, through those troubles, we experience comfort afterwards, and thus, understand what comfort is so we know how to give comfort to others. Therefore, suffering does not last forever, there is an end. All will receive permanent comfort in paradise by faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Ezekiel 36:23 I will show the holiness of my great name, which has been profaned among the nations, the name you have profaned among them. Then the nations will know that I am the Lord, declares the Sovereign Lord, when I am proved holy through you before their eyes. ```

There are people in the nations that profane the Holy Name of the Sovereign Lord Jesus Christ. The Lord forgives for their sins. Thus, all people will be convinced by His Proof: His Enduring Love, to have faith in He the Holy One, who’s Holy blood makes us permanently clean of all wrongdoing.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Philippians 4:13 I can do all this through Him who gives me strength. ```

The Almighty LORD is the true source of strength. His will, to save all people, is the strongest and thus shall be done. Everyone will gain permanent strength, righteousness, by faith in Him, Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Luke 11:13 If you then, though you are evil, know how to give good gifts to your children, how much more will your Father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask him! ```

The gift of αἰώνιον (aiōnion) life, that which pertains to the ages. All those who have existed through every age will gain the Ruach Adonai, thus being made clean of all evil by belief in Christ, the Son of God.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Nehemiah 9:31 But in your great mercy you did not put an end to them or abandon them, for you are a gracious and merciful God. ```

From Mount Sinai, the LORD God spoke to the Israelites Neh 9:13. Neh 9:17 At times they disobeyed the Word of God and were punished Neh 9:17, for the cost of all sin is death and all are sinners. The Earth, Old Jerusalem. At times they obeyed the Word of God and they were rewarded. But they could not obey all His commandments, therefore they died. Everyone disobeyed (Rom 11:32) except the LORD Christ, who is the Word of God made flesh; only He fully obeyed God. John 1:14. He has no sin yet He died, He paid the price for all sin. Thus, we must have faith alone in the LORD Christ to be made clean of all our disobedience, sin. Truly, everyone will and we will all be rewarded by His mercy with permanent life in paradise, New Jerusalem.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Lamentations 3:24

I say to myself, “The Lord is my portion;

therefore I will wait for him.” ```

I say this to you selves, all will receive a portion of the Lord by faith in Christ. Wait until all believe in Him, therefore all will.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
```Amos 9:6 He builds his lofty palace in the heavens

and sets its foundation on the earth;

he calls for the waters of the sea

and pours them out over the face of the land—

the Lord is his name. ```

Each person will have a place for themselves in the heavens. Because everyone will believe in the name of the Lord, Jesus Christ. This truth has been set out before the very foundation of the Earth was created. And before any water was poured out into the sea.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Romans 5:21 So that, just as sin reigned in death, so also grace might reign through righteousness to bring eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. ```

• If Eternal Conscious Torment is true, then sin continues to reign forever. This contradicts scripture, which says that righteousness reigns over sin.

• If Annihilationism is true, then death continues to reign forever. This contradicts scripture, which says that eternal [aionios, pertaining to ages] life reigns over death.

• Universal Reconciliation is true, as Jesus Christ is our Lord and He reigns Almighty. His will to have all people believe in Him to be saved shall be accomplished.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Romans 15:5 May the God who gives endurance and encouragement give you the same attitude of mind toward each other that Christ Jesus had. ```

If I told a person that they will be tortured forever, that’s not encouragement. Even if there’s a single person being tortured forever, that’s not very encouraging to know that a “loving God” would stoop to that level. Our God, Jesus Christ, gives us encouragement, He does not give up. Therefore, all people will be permanently saved eventually to be made clean to go to Heaven, as all people will have belief in Christ Jesus, God.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Matthew 6:34 Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own. ```

The false doctrines of Eternal Conscious Torment and Annihilationism forces people to worry about the future because of their permanent negative final outcome. They go against the Bible which tells us to not worry about the future. What doctrine promotes not worrying about the future? The belief in the Universal Salvation of Christ. Nobody has to worry because ultimately, our suffering is only temporary, and they will eventually believe in Christ to be made clean of their sins and thus go to Heaven. Ultimately, a permanent positive final outcome.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
`

The false doctrines of Eternal Conscious Torment

Jesus was tormented and killed to keep people out of the place that is created for the Devil and His Angels.

God has done all He can do.
He died on the Cross to keep them from going to Hell today....but that didn't keep thousands from going there by free will choice.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
``` Psalm 112:5

Good will come to those who are generous and lend freely,

who conduct their affairs with justice. ```

God is good. Thus, He must be generous. He is gracious with salvation, as it is a gift He freely gives to all people. All will believe in Christ to accept it. His mercy exalts over His judgment. James 2:13.