• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BeyondET

Jul 9, 2022
Hampton Roads
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello everyone. Russia has attacked Poland. Russia launched a missile into a village inside Poland territory, killing 2 people. US officials have confirmed this. The Poland government is now holding an emergency meeting. Poland is a NATO country. This invokes Article 5, a clause that states NATO members must defend each other. I believe Russia must be stopped.

Psalm 11:5 ESV The Lord tests the righteous, but his soul hates the wicked and the one who loves violence.

Sources:

2 killed as Russian missiles cross into Poland

Russian missiles crossed into Poland, killing 2, U.S. official reportedly has told AP

Russian missile strike kills two in NATO member Poland

Subscribe to read | Financial Times (Paywall)

The Pentagon says the US would 'defend every inch of NATO territory' after reports that Russian missiles killed 2 people in Poland

And many other news articles reporting this urgent news.

I believe this is World War 3. I’m from Canada, another NATO member. I have been following the Ukraine and Russia conflict since it first started.

Isaiah 41:10 ESV Fear not, for I am with you; be not dismayed, for I am your God; I will strengthen you, I will help you, I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

2 Timothy 1:7 For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.

I mention this here because if I’m killed, I can no longer post Daily Universalist Verses on this thread. However, as long as this site remains up and I am physically and mentally able, I promise you all that I will continue to post Bible Verses that prove Universal Salvation through Jesus Christ until I die. I say this in advance so you know what happens if my posts suddenly stop appearing or disappear.

Proverbs 22:3 The prudent sees danger and hides himself, but the simple go on and suffer for it.

On a personal note, not only do I pray for good to all people, but I also pray for my family. I care for my family members deeply. Even though none of them believe in Universal Salvation, I cry, thinking of the pain in the future we may experience from this conflict. Even though there are some in my family that believe in ECT, or don’t believe in faith alone on Jesus Christ, I pray for their safety. I am the only one that I have physically met that believes in Universal Salvation, but still, I pray to Christ Jesus to bless the whole world. I have talked to at least one of them in-person face-to-face already about this news, but I plan to speak to more of them so we are all prepared.

1 John 4:19 We love because he first loved us.

Regardless of your beliefs, I hope we can all recognize the absolute evilness of the Russian Federation with their war crimes. I stand with Ukraine, I stand with Poland and I will stand with any country that fights back against the terrorist state that is Russia.

Deuteronomy 27:25 “Cursed is anyone who accepts a bribe to kill an innocent person.” Then all the people shall say, “Amen!”

Exodus 23:7 Keep far from a false charge, and do not kill the innocent and righteous, for I will not acquit the wicked.

I trust in the Lord to save us all from evil. God has promised to save everyone; therefore, His will shall be carried out.

Psalm 112:7 ESV He is not afraid of bad news; his heart is firm, trusting in the Lord.

Revelation 21:4 - He will wipe away every tear from their eyes, and death shall be no more, neither shall there be mourning, nor crying, nor pain anymore, for the former things have passed away.

All of the tears that drop from our eyes in response to all of the pain and suffering from the world will be wiped away by the Lord our God. He will wipe everyone’s tears away.

Nobody will experience death. Everyone will live forever in Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Nobody will cry after salvation, everyone will be saved by our Lord and Saviour Christ Jesus.

Nobody will experience pain, the whole world will be blessed through the Gospel, the good news of Universal Salvation for all people.

Romans 8:31 ESV What then shall we say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us?
That turned out to be debunked, no Russia didn't attack Poland.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 1:25 I will thoroughly purge away your dross and remove all your impurities. (NIV)

Nothing evil will be left in the world! God will remove all the impurities in everyone in the world, thus saving the whole world through faith alone in Jesus Christ. The sin, the dross in everyone, will be purged, leaving behind the glorified bodies of everyone. Because everyone will become believers in the one true Lord Christ Jesus.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 14:24, 27 The Lord Almighty has sworn, "Surely, as I have planned, so it will be, and as I have purposed, so it will stand"... For the Lord Almighty has purposed, and who can thwart him? His hand is stretched out, and who can turn it back? (NIV)

God’s plan is to save all people! The Lord Almighty has sworn such. The Lord of Hosts always tells the truth. His hand is stretched out to achieve His purpose, thus it shall be fulfilled.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Another Isaiah verse

ISAIAH 26:9 When your judgments come upon the earth, the people of the world learn righteousness. (NIV)

Everyone will be taught righteousness. Every person in the world will learn God’s righteousness. Only those who believe in God, who believe that He exists, can do good works for Him. Thus, everyone will first have to become believers in Jesus Christ with faith alone before they can be taught God’s righteousness.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

If Hitler, Stalin, Saddam and other nasty people will be in heaven I don't think i'd like to go..:)

Well according to what I understand by reading my bible, if they repented before they died, they would be with Christ.

For some reason I doubt they repented, so there's no need for you to worry, Dropship......but hey.....you never know...according to Harold they will be there without repenting. And there are probably other false teachers declaring the same........satan would tell you the same.

Last edited:
Reactions: Keturah

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please." ( NEB )

God’s pleasure is in all of His Creation, the love He has for us through Jesus Christ. Therefore, He will save all of us. It was written at the beginning, since ancient times, and will be carried out as He reveals the end. Universal Salvation was the plan all along.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 45:22-24 "Turn to me and be saved, all you ends of the earth. By myself I have sworn, my mouth has uttered in all integrity a word that will not be revoked: Before me every knee will bow; by me every tongue will swear. They will say of me, `In the Lord alone are righteousness and strength.'" (NIV)

Word for word, all ends of the Earth will be save. God will make all people turn to Him because that’s His will, for all of His creation to worship Him.

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Everyone Goes to Heaven​

OP ^

No! Not True.

Natural Dust Body’s of human men do not Come Down from High Heaven or Go Up to High Heaven.
Departed saved living souls Go Up to Mid Heaven...and wait.
Departed unsaved living souls Go Down to Mid Hell...and wait.
Departed quickened living spirits Go Up to Mid Heaven...and wait.

Waiting...FOR Gods continuing prophecy to be fulfilled.
Waiting...FOR summoning, rising up, standing, bowing down, judgement, sentencing....OF BODY, OF SOUL, OF SPIRIT.

The finality...is Mortal Life shall Cease on the Earth and the Earth renewed in a fashion as it IS in Heaven...Saved, Quickened and Changed immortal men shall forever occupy the New Earth, With their Visible God.

Lifeless Unsaved souls of men,
Lifeless Nonquickened spirits of men,
Lifeless Unchanged bodys of men;
shall be destroyed in the lower pits of hell and forgotten.

Glory to God,
Taken

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ISAIAH 46:9-10 I am God, there is no other, I am God, and there is no one like me; I reveal the end from the beginning, from ancient times I reveal what is to be: I say, "My purpose shall take effect, I will accomplish all that I please." ( NEB )

God’s pleasure is in all of His Creation, the love He has for us through Jesus Christ. Therefore, He will save all of us. It was written at the beginning, since ancient times, and will be carried out as He reveals the end. Universal Salvation was the plan all along.

No. You confuse Love and Truth and discount the BLOOD bodily life of man.

God Loves all of His Creation...”therefore” God saves All of his Creation...
IS NOT Gods Word.

Universal Salvation....
WAS NOT Gods PLAN all along.
Universal FREEWILL... WAS Gods PLAN all along.

Gods PLAN all along...WAS and IS...all men WILL BELIEVE.
Gods PLAN all along...WAS and IS...all men WILL WORSHIP Him.
Gods PLAN all along...WAS and IS...all men MUST HEARTFULLY BELIEVE “BEFORE” bodily DEATH...to BECOME saved, quickened, immortal.

Many men will bodily die, NOT Believing.
* Every mans Dead body SHALL BE RAISED UP, By, Through, Of...the Power of God “returning” that mans Living soul to his dead body.
NOT BY RETURNING that man’s BODILY LIFE (which BLOOD IS the LIFE of a mans BODY)..
* IT IS ALL dead bodily men raised up with their Living soul, Returned to their Body, that SEES the Lord, BELIEVES, Bows Dow and Worships Him.
* THAT IS NOT the method of Gods Word, of HOW a SOUL becomes SAVED.

SOULS are ONLY SAVED, WHEN the Bodily BLOOD LIFE IS IN A MAN, and that man of his OWN FREEWILL has true heartful belief.

Your scenario has men been being SAVED, BY FORCE, without accounting their FREEWILL choosing while ALIVE in their BLOOD LIFE BODY.
NOT Scriptural.

Glory to God,
Taken

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 54:7-8 "For a brief moment I abandoned you, but with deep compassion I will bring you back. In a surge of anger I hid my face from you for a moment, but with everlasting kindness I will have compassion on you," says the Lord your Redeemer. (NIV)

Our life on Earth is like that brief moment of abandonment. There are people on Earth, atheists, agnostics, who don’t believe God exists, or does not know of His existance. Even those people will be saved through Jesus Christ. All people will have the opportunity to know God, to trust in Him of their own free will. He will come to save us in the end with everlasting compassion. He will not give up on

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Everyone Goes to Heaven​

1 Corinthians 15:22-28 All will be made alive in Christ, but each in his own turn and ultimately Christ will subdue all his enemies, eliminate death and God will be all in all.

It is true as the LORD God has written it my friend :)

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Love and Truth
Love and Truth are the same my friend. Love = Truth and Truth = Love

God = Love = Truth.

John 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL MANKIND unto Myself."

John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands."

God loves everyone, thus everyone will be saved.

1 Cor. 13:8 "Love never fails."

Taken

Staff member
Encounter Team
Feb 6, 2018
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love and Truth are the same my friend. Love = Truth and Truth = Love

God = Love = Truth.

John 12:32 "And I, if I am lifted up from the earth, will draw ALL MANKIND unto Myself."

John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands."

God loves everyone, thus everyone will be saved.

1 Cor. 13:8 "Love never fails."
Hi Harold ~

Yes, God loves all of his creations.
Yes, All will BODILY die.
Yes, All (Souls & Body’s) will be RESURRECTED.
Yes, All will SEE Jesus.
Yes, All will BELIEVE.
Yes, All will Bow Down and Worship Him.

Earthly man, IS a body...it’s LIFE IS it’s BLOOD.
Earthly man, HAS a soul...it’s LIFE IS Gods BREATH.
Earthly man, HAS spirit...it’s LIFE IS it’s natural TRUTH of it’s natural HEART.

God PROVIDESALL” men with the KNOWLEDGE of His TRUTH...
For “ALL” men to ACCEPT His TRUTH...or Not.
God PROVIDES “ALL” men with an “OFFERING” and “WAY” for “ALL” men TO ACCEPT HIS TRUTH.

It is the TIMING of A man’s ACCEPTANCE (Per Gods Order and Way and Offering) which ESTABLISHES “IF” a man SHALL BE SAVED......or NOT.

The TIMING....For Confession of Belief...unto “receiving” SALVATION
IS: While a MAN IS ALIVE IN his NATURAL “BODILY BLOOD LIFE”.

** That individual man, decides, chooses, truthfully confesses, BY, through, of....the TRUE belief in that mans “NATURAL SPIRIT”...
WHICH IS: the TRUE thoughts of HIS natural Heart...(NOT his Carnal Mind).

The
TIMING....(Order/Way) IS Expressly paramount. BEFORE A man’s NATURAL Bodily DEATH.

(AFTER a mans BODILY DEATH, that man, that body, the BLOOD LIFE of that body....IS DEAD...knows nothing...can CONFESS Nothing.
His BLOOD LIFE, DOES NOT RETURN TO HIS BODY.

ALL Body’s of man-KIND Shall be RESURRECTED...By TWO MEANS.
(Remembering...ALL souls Belong to God...ALL souls ARE Living, BY Gods Breath...Living souls DEPART OUT of Dead Body’s...
* Dead Body’s return to the Earth.
* Saved Departed Living souls, WAIT in Heaven (With God), for judgement.
* UnSaved Departed Living souls, WAIT in Hell (WithOUT God), for judgement.

* WHEN the Son of Man (Jesus the Word of God)...”was SENT” to Earth.
He was SENT, as a humbled Servant, WITHOUT His “Reputation”.
* WHILE ON Earth, He Served His Father IN Heaven, by, through, of SERVING men ON Earth.
* WHILE ON Earth, His “REPUTATION” was “REVEALED”...His Reputation?
He IS the Christ. What IS the Christ?
*** God in the flesh likeness AS an earthly man, (a specific earthly man, A Jew, Son of Abraham, Isaac, Jacob, and of the House of King David), He IS the Spirit of God, the Power of God, the Wisdom of God, the Seed of God.
* AFTER His “REPUTATION” was “REVEALED”...He Left Earth and Returned to Heaven from whence He came...WITH THE PROMISE He would “RETURN TO EARTH ....WITH HIS REPUTATION.”

The Son of man, IS what the EYES of earthly men COULD and DID SEE.
The Son of man, IS He who SHALL return SO ALL Earthly mens EYES CAN and SHALL SEE Him.

Rev 1:
[7] Behold, he cometh with clouds; and every eye shall see him, and they also which pierced him: and all kindreds of the earth shall wail because of him. Even so, Amen.

Luke 21:
[28] And when these things begin to come to pass, then look up, and lift up your heads; for your redemption draweth nigh.

Phil 2:
[10] That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth;

The CLOUDS he comes WITH...IS WHEN EVERY EYE SHALL “look UP” and SEE Him.

Rev 14:
[14] And I looked, and behold a white cloud, and upon the cloud one sat like unto the Son of man, having on his head a golden crown, and in his hand a sharp sickle.

ALL body’s are RAISED UP.... BY the POWER of God...
NOT BY or IN THEIR BLOOD LIFE.

1) SOME BODY’S ARE RAISED UP...by God Returning their Living soul, (with Gods Breath of Life IN their soul).....TO their NATURAL corrupt mortal Body’s.

2) SOME BODY’S ARE RAISED UP...by God Returning their Living soul...(with Gods Breath of Life)
..............AND............their BORN AGAIN SPIRIT (born of Gods Seed)...
TO THEIR “changed” uncorrupted IMMORTAL BODY.

*** ALL Raised Body’s SHALL SEE the Son of Man.
*** ALL Raised Body’s SHALL BELIEVE.....BECAUSE THEY “SEE”.
*** ALL RAISED Body’s SHALL BOW DOWN and WORSHIP Him.

TIMING...

You are teaching...All are saved, Because God Loves ALL.
You are teaching...Men shall be SAVED, who NEVER confessed Belief WHILE alive in their natural bodily BLOOD Life., who NEVER Loved God WHILE alive in their natural bodily BLOOD Life.

An earthly mans LIFE IS his bodily BLOOD LIFE. Once that natural bodily Blood LIFE IS mortally naturally DEAD, THAT LIFE can CONFESS NOTHING.

It is expressly THE Bodily (BLOOD) Life of man ... that Confesses BELIEF ... BEFORE it DIES.....“unto RECEIVING SALVATION” AFTER that Bodily BLOOD LIFE DEATH.

Body’s being RAISED, “by the Power of God and with the LIFE of Gods BREATH”.... IS a body, SEEING the Son of Man ... and “THEN believing”...
And “THEN bowing down to Worship Him”.... AND FULFILLS prophetic Scripture...that ALL will SEE, believe, bend, bow, worship Him.

That does not mean....ALL will BE SAVED....The MAJORITY WHO will See, believe, bend, bow and worship Him.......WILL be the very SAME, WHILE ALIVE IN THEIR BLOOD LIFE BODY’S......REJECTED Him!

MEN alive in their Bodily Blood Life Body’s......WHO REJECT the Lord God...
ARE NOT “promised” or “given Salvation of their soul”.
ARE NOT “promised” or “given Gods Seed to birth them a new ever living spirit”.
ARE NOT “promised” or “raise up anew in an Uncorrupted body”.

SUCH men...who REJECTED HIM, (while they WERE alive in their Blood Life Body’s).... Are risen per Gods Order and Way ... Are JUDGED.....
NOT according to Gods LOVE.....
BUT Are “JUSTLY” JUDGED...ACCORDING to “EVIDENCE”.
The “EVIDENCE” are “records in Gods BOOK(S)”.
The “BOOK(S)” are opened on Judgement Day.
Whatever IS the Evidence “IN” the Book(S)...or BLOTTED out of the Book(S)...
IS the “JUST” Evidence BY WHICH a man SHALL BE Judged...and SENTENCED.

Did A MAN....while ALIVE in his own FLESH BLOOD BODILY LIFE...
BELIEVE....or REJECT the Lord God?

Point being....A mans life is His Blood. Gods Gift of Salvation is OFFERED TO men ALIVE in their own life..(BLOOD)....If a man DOES NOT accept Gods OFFERING while the man IS ALIVE in his own life...(BLOOD)....
AFTER the mans BLOOD LIFE is DEAD....there is no way for that man to ACCEPT Gods offering.

And the FACT IS.......Every mans BLOOD LIFE “SHALL” Die. God requires it!
The WARNING IS......Men DO NOT know the moment their BLOOD LIFE “SHALL DIE”.
The WARNING IS......an urgency for Every individual man, WHOSE bodily BLOOD life Could DIE at any moment....TO BE Prepared to RECEIVE his Offered Salvation......or LOSE that offering...Forever.

In other words....Gods Offering of soul salvation and spirit quickening and raising up of bodies in uncorruption.........IS OFFERED TO:
LIVING MEN (Alive in their flesh blood life.)
Once the BLOOD LIFE of a MAN IS DEAD....the soul salvation, the spirit quickening and raising up of that body in uncorruption....EXPIRES.

No. Not ALL men are SAVED.
Men are NOT SAVED, because Gods Loves all men.
A man is SAVED, because the man, while ALIVE in his own Flesh BLOOD Life... Loved God.

Glory to God,
Taken

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 55:1, 3, 5, 8-11 "Come, all you who are thirsty ...I will make an everlasting covenant with you ... Surely you will summon nations you know not, and nations that do not know you will hasten to you, because of the Lord your God, the Holy One of Israel ... For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways," declares the Lord. "As the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts. As the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return to it without watering the earth and making it bud and flourishes is my word that goes out from my mouth: It will not return to me empty, but will accomplish what I desire and achieve the purpose for which I sent it. (NIV)

This covenant is everlasting. All nations on the Earth are thirsty, but God, out of His loving nature, will quench all of our thirsts, He will save us all. Everyone is thirsty, seeking Heaven, as everyone wishes for a higher existence than the suffering on Earth. The Lord will accomplish what He desires, He will always achieve His purpose, that is, to end all suffering, to save everyone from the suffering on Earth to lead glorified existences in Heaven through faith alone in Jesus Christ.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JEREMIAH 30:24 See what a scorching wind has gone out from the Lord, a sweeping whirlwind. It whirls round the heads of the wicked; the Lord's anger is not to be turned aside, till he has finished and achieved his heart's desire. In days to come you will understand. ( NEB )

Note the word “finished” here. God’s anger is temporary, but His eternal bliss is forever. While there are some Christians who don’t know of Universal Salvation right now, eventually every person on Earth will realize that truth out of His infinite grace.

2ndRateMind

Aug 18, 2021
Bristol,UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Do you think Hitler will go to heaven? Much as I like the liberal theological position that 'everyone get saved in the end', I cannot help but believe that Justice will be done, that that requires of us all repentance and atonement, and that, at the end of days, when God makes His Judgment on us all, the Hitler's of the world, through their own character flaws, will not make the final cut.

Best wishes, 2RM.

Reactions: Keturah

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
JEREMIAH 31:34 No longer will a man teach his neighbor, or a man his brother, saying, "Know the Lord," because they will all know me, from the least of them to the greatest. (NIV)

They will all know God. Everyone will know the truth that everyone will be saved. Every neighbor will be saved. Every man will be a believer in Christ. Every brother will already know the Lord. The least and the greatest, both will be in Heaven through the holy blood of Jesus Christ that washes away all sin for those who believe. Thus, everyone will believe in Him.

Triumph1300

Jan 11, 2018
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
As everybody can see, Harold keeps posting without responding or interacting with others.
He keeps posting out of context and will not respond to people on this discussion forum.