• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Believe in Jesus Christ with faith alone to be saved. Everyone will become believers in Jesus Christ with faith alone and thus be saved and all people will go to Heaven.

Titus 2:11 For the grace of God has appeared, bringing salvation for all people,

Today is January 25th, 2023 (In my time zone, you might have a different time zone if you live somewhere else in the world).

On this day, January 25, 1978, Volodymyr Oleksandrovych Zelenskyy was born in Kryvyi Rih, Ukrainian SSR, Soviet Union (now Ukraine). He is the current President of Ukraine as of the time of writing this.

Now Zelensky has turned 45 years old today. I wish a very happy birthday to Zelensky! :D For his great service in protecting the country of Ukraine from the evil Russian threat.

Vladmir Putin, chief prince of Rosh, Mesech (Ezekiel 38), President of Russia is evil. He has committed many great sins and abominations in the face of the Lord. Mass murder, mass kidnapping of children, mass torture. The Lord is against Putin!

Genesis 6:11-13 Now the earth was corrupt in the sight of God, and the earth was filled with violence.

To summarize what’s wrong with the Russian Orthodox Church (ROC), which is also evil, as they support the Russian Federation’s evil invasion of Ukraine.

Ezekiel 7:23 Make the chain, for the land is full of bloody crimes and the city is full of violence.

The Russian Orthodox Church promotes the FALSE worship of Mary (a mere flawed human sinner) rather than the TRUE worship of the Lord (the Perfect Almighty One)

Matthew 4:10 Then Jesus said to him, “Be gone, Satan! For it is written, “‘You shall worship the Lord your God and him only shall you serve.’”

The LORD is our only God! He is one! We only worship Christ Jesus as the Lord of Lords and the King of Kings.

Exodus 34:14 (for you shall worship no other god, for the Lord, whose name is Jealous, is a jealous God),

Russian Orthodoxy falsely states that water baptism is required to be saved! FALSE!

It is by faith alone in Jesus Christ by which we are saved, not by the works of water baptism. Baptism is merely a metaphor by how believing in Jesus Christ washes away our sins. Baptism is not needed for salvation, it’s only simple belief in Christ Jesus

Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

The Russian Orthodox Church claims to be “Orthodox” yet their beliefs deviate from what the Early Christian Church taught! Therefore, it is good that Zelensky is exposing the Russian Federation for it’s crimes against humanity.

James 2:23 And the Scripture was fulfilled that says, “Abraham believed God, and it was counted to him as righteousness”—and he was called a friend of God.
You forgot to mention that your mate Zelensky is not a Christian but a Anti-Christ in fact, who set the killing fields on fire in fact wanting the destruction of Ukraine people and homes etc.
The Blood is on his hands in fact. he is a total moron or totally evil dupe that would be happy to create WW3, so be carful of morons like him.

How about what does a Orthodox Jew mean ? well they are not Orthodox truly at all in fact, but as you state that the Russian Orthodox Church claims, well yes they are Orthodox in fact.

Zelensky is attacking a Christian Church ! well that would not surprise me. as he is in bed with the Nazis as well in fact.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
3 Grace be to you and peace from God the Father, and from our Lord Jesus Christ,
4 Who gave himself for our sins, that he might deliver us from this present evil world, according to the will of God and our Father:
5 To whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen. - Galatians 1

If everyone goes to heaven there would have been no need for the Father to send his Son Jesus Christ to give himself for our sins. Why would have Christ wanted to go and dwell in such a terrible environment if everyone goes to heaven? But... To get saved requires something on your part...

8 The word is nigh thee, even in thy mouth, and in thy heart: that is, the word of faith, which we preach;
9 That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.
10 For with the heart man believeth unto righteousness; and with the mouth confession is made unto salvation. - Romans 10

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the same thing,

The only thing I do not believe is the people who made the choice not to seek after God in faith will not end up in the Heavenly Jerusalem. (they will be outside the city gates according to Revelation 22)

Thus it gets rid of eternal punishment - Age-during punishment makes more sense dealing with the nation of Israel.

This doesn't stop the resurrection of condemnation (perhaps a corrupted spiritual body given by God) that resides outside the kingdom in darkness, which is a loss in itself. Faithless.

This also doesn't stop the resurrection of life (the spiritual body given by God) that perhaps more equipped to be in the Heavenly Jerusalem on high. Faithful.

However, I wonder about the lake of fire - and it is ability to burn out darkness in people as a cleanser.

Also @rockytopva - I see the sending of the Word - Jesus Christ - in God's great love for all the people in the world - to remove the old mosaic law in Jesus fulfilling it - and thus Sin was paid for and taken care on all peoples behalf.

Leaving for the choice, the tree of life (Eternal life found in knowing God, and knowing Christ) living by the spirit; and the tree of knowledge of Good and evil (Living by the flesh) in which people can try to justify oneself by those terms without Christ; who did everything on behalf of God and man.

Reactions: rockytopva

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the same thing,

The only thing I do not believe is the people who made the choice not to seek after God in faith will not end up in the Heavenly Jerusalem. (they will be outside the city gates according to Revelation 22)

Thus it gets rid of eternal punishment - Age-during punishment makes more sense dealing with the nation of Israel.

This doesn't stop the resurrection of condemnation (perhaps a corrupted spiritual body given by God) that resides outside the kingdom in darkness, which is a loss in itself. Faithless.

This also doesn't stop the resurrection of life (the spiritual body given by God) that perhaps more equipped to be in the Heavenly Jerusalem on high. Faithful.

However, I wonder about the lake of fire - and it is ability to burn out darkness in people as a cleanser.

Also @rockytopva - I see the sending of the Word - Jesus Christ - in God's great love for all the people in the world - to remove the old mosaic law in Jesus fulfilling it - and thus Sin was paid for and taken care on all peoples behalf.

Leaving for the choice, the tree of life (Eternal life found in knowing God, and knowing Christ) living by the spirit; and the tree of knowledge of Good and evil (Living by the flesh) in which people can try to justify oneself by those terms without Christ; who did everything on behalf of God and man.

I believe the congregations of Christianity are seven and are described in Revelation...

1. Ephesus - Messianic
2. Smyrna - Oriental Orthodox
3. Pergamos - Greek Orthodox
4. Thyatira - Catholic
5. Sardis - Protestant
6. Philadelphia - The old camp meeting type denominations
7. Laodicea - Present material church

I have the responsibility of leading a Bible study Wednesday morning and the first thought is that no one likely got religion in the old camp meeting type environment such as I. My family also were at one time "Blue Stocking Presbyterian" and are a very stubborn bunch, having bleached their black socks to protest some religious order of the day.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
What, even people like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam and Bin Laden?
God's love is stronger than Hitler's hate. God's mercy is stronger than Stalin's wrath. God's peace is stronger than Saddam's violence. God's good is stronger than Bin Laden's evil.

John 3:35 "The Father loves the Son and has given ALL THINGS into His hands."

If that's the case I don't think I wanna go..:)
God commands us to love our enemies, my friend, and to not repay evil with evil.
Rom. 12:17 We are not to "repay evil for evil."
Psalm 66:3, 4 "Through the greatness of your power your enemies shall submit themselves to you. ALL the earth shall worship You and sing praises to you."

All the enemies of Christ will believe in Christ with faith alone and be saved. After all, we were all enemies of Christ, we're all guilty sinners, only saved by grace through faith.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
everyone goes to heaven
Everyone goes to Heaven because everyone will believe in Christ's sacrifice and be washed of all their sins my friend :D Only faith alone in Jesus Christ is the only way to Heaven. The narrow path, everyone will walk through it eventually.

Psalm 24:1 "The EARTH is the Lord's and ALL its fullness, the world and those who dwell therein."

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Luke 2:10 [The Gospel is] "good tidings of great joy will be to ALL people."

God brings joy to all people. The Gospel is the good tidings of the entire world because the whole world will be saved by Jesus Christ through faith alone my friends, this is the truth :D

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God's love is stronger than Hitler's hate. God's mercy is stronger than Stalin's wrath. God's peace is stronger than Saddam's violence. God's good is stronger than Bin Laden's evil.

Well what is hell for if you think God is not going to send anybody there?

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What, even people like Hitler, Stalin, Saddam and Bin Laden?
If that's the case I don't think I wanna go..:)
1 John 4:7
7 Dear friends, let us love one another, for love comes from God. Everyone who loves has been born of God and knows God.

Even those guys loved someone, right? Stalin, Hitler, etc., were deceived and misled. They lived terrible lives and, by all accounts, died in their sin. My understanding of scripture says that they will go into the "Lake of Fire". However, it is not forever but for this age. They will be cleansed by fire, purified, and restored to perfection. As Jesus said in Revelation "I make ALL things new".

Jesus is the savior of ALL people. The difference is that the Godly will be spared that experience (we don't need it) as we are already in God.

I encourage you to download a version of Young's Literal Translation as it correctly interprets the Greek words used in the original scriptures, unlike most of the other Bibles.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well what is hell for if you think God is not going to send anybody there?
God definitely sends the ungodly into the crucible, but it is a restorative process and NOT one of "eternal" torture.

Think about this. Do you believe that our all-powerful, all-loving, God would create people in his image knowing that many would fall short and that he would then sentence them to an "eternity" of torture? Would you do that to your child or to your disobedient dog? Of course not. Neither does God.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
God definitely sends the ungodly into the crucible, but it is a restorative process and NOT one of "eternal" torture..

Haha I'm sure satan wants people to think they'll be let out of hell after serving their time as if it was Shawshank, so don't let him sucker you into believing it..:)
"The rich man...In Hades, where he was in torment....Abraham said "between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us." (Luke 16:23-26)
Atheists and nonchristians send themselves to hell if they don't want to be with God and Jesus in heaven, they had their chance..

shawshank.jpg

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Haha I'm sure satan wants people to think they'll be let out of hell after serving their time as if it was Shawshank, so don't let him sucker you into believing it..:)
"The rich man...In Hades, where he was in torment....Abraham said "between us and you a great chasm has been set in place, so that those who want to go from here to you cannot, nor can anyone cross over from there to us." (Luke 16:23-26)
Atheists and nonchristians send themselves to hell if they don't want to be with God and Jesus in heaven, they had their chance..

View attachment 28880

Have you read this entire thread? There are MANY verses provided that demonstrate that ALL will be saved - eventually. Some will have to go through fire, however, according to scripture.

The actual lie is that God sends people to an "eternitiy" of torture.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Have you read this entire thread? There are MANY verses provided that demonstrate that ALL will be saved - eventually. Some will have to go through fire, however, according to scripture.
The actual lie is that God sends people to an "eternitiy" of torture.

Are you catholic mate? They believe the satanic notion that hell is fitted with a swing door to let people out after a period of 'purgatory'.
"Eternal" means "once in, never out", so if you disbelieve Jesus you'd better argue it out with him when you meet him..:)
Jesus said:- God will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt 25:41)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Are you catholic mate? They believe the satanic notion that hell is fitted with a swing door to let people out after a period of 'purgatory'.
"Eternal" means "once in, never out", so if you disbelieve Jesus you'd better argue it out with him when you meet him..:)
Jesus said:- God will say to those on his left, ‘Get away from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels" (Matt 25:41)

No, I'm not Catholic.

Did you read the thread, or even the first page?

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I believe the congregations of Christianity are seven and are described in Revelation...

1. Ephesus - Messianic
2. Smyrna - Oriental Orthodox
3. Pergamos - Greek Orthodox
4. Thyatira - Catholic
5. Sardis - Protestant
6. Philadelphia - The old camp meeting type denominations
7. Laodicea - Present material church

I have the responsibility of leading a Bible study Wednesday morning and the first thought is that no one likely got religion in the old camp meeting type environment such as I. My family also were at one time "Blue Stocking Presbyterian" and are a very stubborn bunch, having bleached their black socks to protest some religious order of the day.
Hello rocky,

That is a view.

I simply see the people in those churches stated in revelation all lived in Asia Minor and were very real people being given warnings from Christ Jesus and that his return would be soon, quickly.

They no longer exist, and they generation of people are now no longer on earth.

People take those churches and assign them like you have is considered the historist view. While you may believe what suggest is true; and not to say there is not spiritual principles to learn from them. I don’t hold a view as you do. People are born into certain denominations; some fall into them; some just enjoy the fellowship of others and I have no room to judge how they decide to handle the way they teach others.

The biggest thing to get out of traditional ways man may do things is to be set completely free in the truth of Jesus and to seek out God in faith and challenges one’s own traditional background.

Some are willing to do so while others may not even consider moving from.

As Christian’s we are called to love all people from all walks of life.

This of course my opinion.

Peace be with you.

rockytopva

Staff member
Dec 31, 2010
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hello rocky,

That is a view.

I simply see the people in those churches stated in revelation all lived in Asia Minor and were very real people being given warnings from Christ Jesus and that his return would be soon, quickly.

They no longer exist, and they generation of people are now no longer on earth.

People take those churches and assign them like you have is considered the historist view. While you may believe what suggest is true; and not to say there is not spiritual principles to learn from them. I don’t hold a view as you do. People are born into certain denominations; some fall into them; some just enjoy the fellowship of others and I have no room to judge how they decide to handle the way they teach others.

The biggest thing to get out of traditional ways man may do things is to be set completely free in the truth of Jesus and to seek out God in faith and challenges one’s own traditional background.

Some are willing to do so while others may not even consider moving from.

As Christian’s we are called to love all people from all walks of life.

This of course my opinion.

Peace be with you.
Yes that is a view....

Candlesticks - Seven church congregations
Stars - Individuals within the congregations, all held in the right hand of Christ
Seals - The seven seals sealed each congregation within the lambs book of life
Angels - The current preacher to the congregation.
254811_e2605e7ea7d44a55b55ec8f9edea64a9.png

And I wept much, because no man was found worthy to open and to read the book, neither to look thereon. - Revelation 5:4

I have no idea...

Who the seven congregations are
The individuals within the congregations
Who is sealed and what part of the book they are sealed in
Who the current preachers within the congregations are

Because I am not worthy to open or to read into the Lamb's Book of Life, neither to look therein. But... There are historical clues... I must, though, remain in humility and say these are my beliefs on how I read into the mysteries. And respect others who may have a different point of view.

Reactions: MatthewG

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
No, I'm not Catholic.

Did you read the thread, or even the first page?

All I saw were a bunch of verses that somebody had woven together into a tangled furball in order to suggest that people will be let out of hell.
I'm sure that's what satan wants everybody to think..;)

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
All I saw were a bunch of verses that somebody had woven together into a tangled furball in order to suggest that people will be let out of hell.
I'm sure that's what satan wants everybody to think..;)

Are you interested in dissecting a verse for the rest of us in order to demonstrate that it is NOT teaching universal salvation?