• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 5:18: "Therefore, as one trespass led to condemnation for all men, so one act of righteousness leads to justification and life for all men."

This one act of righteousness is the sacrifice of Jesus Christ on the cross, who paid the penalty for our sins, which is death, and resurrected. Therefore, all people not only have the ability to believe in Christ Jesus and be saved, but as well eventually, all people will guaranteed become believers in Jesus Christ. Each in their own turn

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
2 Peter 3:9 "The Lord is not slack concerning His promise, as some count slackness, but is longsuffering towards us, not willing that any should perish, but that ALL should come to repentance."

Repentance meaning the recognition of sins, thus all sinners will recognizer their need for a saviour from sin, the One True God Christ, who died for our sins and paid their wage, and thus all will become believers in Him so all sin is washed away. Amen.

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@Harold Do you agree that the current Heaven and the future new Earth are two distinct places?

Based on the scriptures (and my own innate understanding of God) that ALL will be on the new Earth in God's kingdom, but I don't know if everybody goes to Heaven.

At the end of the ages, Jesus resurrects all physical bodies and then gives them to God to be taken to the new Earth, right?

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hi everyone. I hope this is the right place to post about it! I imagine talking about this belief can be controversial, so I have put it under the Unorthodox Doctrine Forum. Please let me know if this is the appropriate place to discuss this or if this is allowed to be discussed. Thank you kindly.

Anyways, let me introduce myself, since this is my first post here. Hi, my name is Harold Samson. On other forums I got by the names Harold Samsong, HSong, or just simply Song.

My beliefs that are relevant to this discussion are as follows:
-> Everyone goes to Heaven.
-> Specifically, everyone will be saved through Jesus Christ.
-> Salvation is through faith alone in Jesus Christ, not of works.
-> Once saved, always saved. You cannot lose your salvation.
and other basic tenants

If you need any more clarification, I will be more than happy to provide.

Now, here's the part where I provide Bible verses to support this position.

1 Timothy 4:10 Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe.​

Some believers may wonder what the point of believing is if God will save everyone. But, the way I see it, believing in Jesus Christ is necessary for salvation, meaning that everyone will eventually believe that God is Jesus Christ. So for us believers, we believe in God in advance, having learned the truth out of grace, and doing good because of our love for Christ!

1 John 3:5: "You know that He [Jesus] appeared to take away sins, and in Him there is no sin."

There is no sin in God, God’s existence cannot allow sin. Therefore, God will go to each person in the world and use Jesus Christ as the cover for those sins, allowing everyone to be saved through Him.

Genesis 12:3 In you all the families of the earth shall be blessed.

Everyone will receive God’s blessing of salvation! All families of the Earth means everyone, as everyone comes from the original family, are original descendants, of Adam and Eve.

Psalm NIV 118:1 Give thanks to the Lord, for He is good; His love endures forever.

God’s love for all the people on Earth will never end, all will be saved.

1 Corinthians 15:55: "O death, where is your victory? O death, where is your sting?"

God will not let death win! In the coming age, there will be no more death, no more suffering, for anyone. Because God will save everyone!

I will leave it at those 5 for now, though I have plenty more than I can reference.

If you agree or disagree with these beliefs, then feel free to let me know why. I'm always curious and interested to know your reasons. I encourage an open discussion on all fronts.

Thank you all for reading this and I hope everyone has a wonderful day! :)
YOu misunderstand those verses and the words of Jesus HImself.

Jesus HImself declared the majority of mankind goes to perdition which is an everlasting habitation for those who rejected Jesus in this lifetime.

As Hebrews says:

"It is appointed unto men once to die, then after, the judgment". Judgment thewre means sentencing.

Just to give you a little clue as to how long?

Rev. 14:
10 The same shall drink of the wine of the wrath of God, which is poured out without mixture into the cup of his indignation; and he shall be tormented with fire and brimstone in the presence of the holy angels, and in the presence of the Lamb:

11 And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

ButterflyJones

Feb 19, 2023
USA
youtube.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There's long been an atheist meme that often pops if one searches for Jesus images.
"LOVE ME OR I'LL BURN YOU IN HELL FOR ETERNITY!"

Personally, though I do refer to scripture in discussions surrounding that topic, I accept what we are told in Ecclesiastes 12.

It only makes sense. Whereas the church influence when drafting the New Testament I believe had a vested interest in inventing a place of eternal suffering for unbelievers in it.
Ascribing Jesus name to such would only serve to give the invention credibility.

While burning people alive reiterated the message of what would await in the afterlife if one was not in compliance with church doctrine.

Reactions: Patrick1966

Patrick1966

Dec 21, 2022
Orlando, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And the smoke of their torment ascendeth up for ever and ever: and they have no rest day nor night, who worship the beast and his image, and whosoever receiveth the mark of his name.

Bad translation.

Revelation 14:11
Young's Literal Translation
11 and the smoke of their torment doth go up to ages of ages; and they have no rest day and night, who are bowing before the beast and his image, also if any doth receive the mark of his name.

Ronald Nolette

Aug 24, 2020
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Bad translation.

Revelation 14:11
Young's Literal Translation
11 and the smoke of their torment doth go up to ages of ages; and they have no rest day and night, who are bowing before the beast and his image, also if any doth receive the mark of his name.
Well that is the English. Your problem is you look at an English translation and forget that it is a translation from a different language. Aion used in the culture of the day was the Greek term used for eternity! Especially when used back to back. YOu need to go past the basic English and learn how words were used originally. that is why the translators of nearly all English bibles used eternity or forever here.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
MALACHI 1:11 In every place incense and pure offerings will be brought to my name.

All people will worship the Lord through the Holy Ghost in them, which they gained because they believed in Christ Jesus and it was counted to them as righteousness.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Here is a list of Christian Universalism website resources

Wikipedia
Christian universalism - Wikipedia
History of Christian universalism - Wikipedia
Apocatastasis - Wikipedia

Here is a list of Christian Universalism forums that I participate currently or plan to that I managed to compile together.

Christian Forums.com Debate forum. Most active Christian Universalist forum. Mods are strict.
Daily Christian Universalist Verses

Tentmaker.org For Christian Universalists only. I prefer it over the Facebook group.
Tentmaker – Jesus Christ, the savior of all men, especially those who believe. I Tim. 4:10
Verse of the Day

Christian Universalism Subreddit Christian Universalists here, more post oriented, with comment sections. Reddit’s spam filters prevent me from posting.
r/ChristianUniversalism

Christianity Board.com Less strict mods than CF
Everyone Goes to Heaven

City Data Universalism Thread Debate. No separate threads, many Christian Universalists are here too
Universalism - all aspects - pro and con (purification, Gospel, hell) - Christianity - - City-Data Forum

Christian Universalism Discord Have to join as member to see messages
christian-universalists+

Christian Forums.net I'm head mod of the Universalism section on forum. For "unorthodox" theology in general, I think it's good to have a place to talk about it, free of censorship issues.
Universalism

Worthy Christian Forums. Debate Newest I found. As in, I think I'm the only UR person on here XD
https://www.worthychristianforums.com/forum/221-non-conformist-theology/

Evangelical Universalist Forum used to be active, now I think it's only their Facebook group which needs invitation. Still, a good archive of UR discussion.
The Evangelical Universalist Forum
The Evangelical Universalist: The Biblical Hope That God's Love Will Save Us All

That's all I'm aware of at the moment. Hope that helped my friend!
Please have a good day :)
- Harold Samson

Reactions: Patrick1966

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
John 6:44 "No one can come to Christ unless the Father who sent Him draws him."

Who is drawn to Christ? Everybody. The Father draws all people to Jesus, so He shall be all in all. Believe in Him who was sent, Our Lord Christ Jesus, and gain permanent salvation. The Father has promised that all people will be reconciled through Christ long ago through the prophets after all.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Genesis 15:6 And he believed the Lord, and he counted it to him as righteousness.

Who will believe in the Lord, Jesus Christ? All people. There, everyone will be counted as righteous. His blood is sprinkled on the mercy seat of Heaven for everybody. Therefore, His sacrifice is enough to wash away all sins for those who believe, which will be everybody.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Philippians 3:20-21: "But our citizenship is in heaven, and from it we await a Savior, the Lord Jesus Christ, who will transform our lowly body to be like His glorious body, by the power that enables Him to subject all things to Himself."

Who will be a citizen in Heaven? Every citizen of Earth! How does a person gain citizenship to New Jerusalem? By faith alone in Jesus Christ. To gain the Holy Spirit, that’s what guarantees a person’s citizenship, that’s what makes someone counted as righteous, clean to be in Heaven. Thus all people will gain the Holy Ghost as citizenship and all sins will be washed away.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
ISAIAH 1:25 I will thoroughly purge away your dross and remove all your impurities.

What are our impurities? Sin, disobedience from God. The only way we can be removed of our past mistakes is by belief in Jesus Christ, who paid the wages for all sin. His blood thoroughly purges away the dross of the whole world! Because God so loved the world John 3:16 and love never fails 1 Cor 13:8. His desire for Universal Salvation will thus be fulfilled.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Job 35:11 Who teaches us more than He teaches the beasts of the earth and makes us wiser than the birds in the sky?'

God values us more than many sparrows. Matthew 10:29-31. Yet, why would that God endlessly torture us for oftentimes almost a mere 120 years of mistakes? Genesis 6:3. Thus, just like how the birds in the sky have a place to rest, so too will all people have rest in the heavens. Thus, the whole world will have knowledge of the Lord, Habakkuk 2:14. All will believe in Christ and be washed of mistakes.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
3 John 1:11 Beloved, follow not that which is evil, but that which is good. He that doeth good is of God: but he that doeth evil hath not seen God.

What is evil? Endless torture forever is evil. Why does God punish the people of Earth? For their sin. But will that sin last forever? No. Jesus Christ came to remove all sin. This is done by having all people believe in Him, the Lord, to have all their evil washed away. Therefore, all people will be of God, all people will have the Holy Spirit in them through belief, be permanently saved, and only then be capable of bearing good fruit.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Haggai 1:12 Then Zerubbabel the son of Shealtiel, and Joshua the son of Josedech, the high priest, with all the remnant of the people, obeyed the voice of the LORD their God, and the words of Haggai the prophet, as the LORD their God had sent him, and the people did fear before the LORD.

Who will obey the voice of the LORD God? It will expand beyond the remnant of people who heard the words of Haggai the prophet, because the LORD indeed sent many prophets. And truly, the LORD sent He who is greater than all the prophets, Jesus Christ. All shall believe in Him and be reconciled from sin.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Acts 4:12 Salvation is found in no one else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved.

Interesting word choice "must be saved". The Lord's desire is to save everyone, therefore as God is Almighty, it must come true. The Lord of Host's promised to save all people, therefore as God created all people, it must come to fruition. Thus all will believe in His Heavenly Name, Jesus Christ, and be saved. That is guaranteed!

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Psalm 31:21 Blessed be the LORD: for he hath showed me his marvellous kindness in a strong city.

The LORD is the Blessed Hope of the whole world through Jesus. All will believe in Him, Christ, and become citizens of the strong city known as New Jerusalem. Everyone will enter the pearly gates into Heaven as the Holy Ghost, which they gain through faith, makes them clean.

Harold

Nov 11, 2022
Canada
jesus-saves-all.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Romans 6:14 For sin shall no longer be your master, because you are not under the law, but under grace.

Sin will no longer be the master of the whole world. All people will believe in God’s grace, Christ, and gain the Holy Spirit of permanent life. As all people have disobeyed the law, so too are all under the Lord’s grace and will reach the heavens.