Everyone is in on the Action

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What church? Where is the verses for this... not the same ones you posted as I debunked that already.
Show me the verse where Paul names a church, says it is in heaven, while the great tribulation is going on.

The church is not talked about after the first few chapters of revelation ==Wonder why??? The church is already in heaven then.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The church is not talked about after the first few chapters of revelation ==Wonder why??? The church is already in heaven then.

The Church is talked about all over Revelation.

Ones in white robes, saints, candlesticks, stars, ones who didn't take the MotB, ones who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.

The church is all over the place. Just not by that name. But if you are not wilfully blind... it is everywhere.

Reactions: Brakelite

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The Church is talked about all over Revelation.

Ones in white robes, saints, candlesticks, stars, ones who didn't take the MotB, ones who are invited to the wedding feast of the Lamb.

The church is all over the place. Just not by that name. But if you are not wilfully blind... it is everywhere.

YES!!! All in heaven in the last chapters of revelation!!!

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
WRONG!!!
For there will be greater anguish than at any time since the world began. And it will never be so great again.
Matthew 24:21

You are saying that I am wrong to have an opinion.
And where has it not been His pattern?
Where has God removed a person from tribulation, pre-tribulation entirely? In the past... a past example of God removing someone from tribulation entirely.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What thinking person would think God would have His family (church) try to live through the worst judgments ever or ever will be on earth???
Hard to imagine! We have the examples of Lot and his daughters, of Noah and his family, of Elijah, of Jesus Himself, David, each of these were supernaturally either removed or warned away from affliction and death.

Much love!

Wrangler

Feb 14, 2021
Shining City on a Hill
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Go, therefore, and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you. And behold, I am with you always, until the end of the age” Matthew 28:16-20
Right! Doesn't say anything about the nature of God who the terms of salvation. If it said baptize in the name of Moe, Larry and Curly, it does not mean they are a 3in1 god.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Me. Because it is His pattern throughout all of Biblical history.
God's pattern throughout Biblical history has been to allow the generations of man to continue in rebellion to God, but that doesn't mean nothing different is ever going to happen.

Even so, there are a number of examples otherwise.

Much love!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are saying that I am wrong to have an opinion.
And where has it not been His pattern?
Where has God removed a person from tribulation, pre-tribulation entirely? In the past... a past example of God removing someone from tribulation entirely.

LOL!!! Noah safe in the ark.
We born-again believers will escape(be raptured) before the years of wrath (great tribulation) 1 Thessalonians 5:9
Luke 21:36 NKJV Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
LOL!!! Noah safe in the ark.
We born-again believers will escape(be raptured) before the years of wrath (great tribulation) 1 Thessalonians 5:9
Luke 21:36 NKJV Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass

Noah is one of my references. Safe on the ark but going through the flood.
Remember my question was for an example of someone saved from the tribulation entirely,

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Noah is one of my references. Safe on the ark but going through the flood.
Remember my question was for an example of someone saved from the tribulation entirely,

Noah and his family were safe!!! Those that must try to live in the tribulation years Billions will die!!

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Noah and his family were safe!!! Those that must try to live in the tribulation years Billions will die!!

But Noah was not removed from the flood. He had to go through it.
Why would not Jesus keep His people safe through the Tribulation.
If God found a way for Noah to get through the flood, don't you think Jesus could do the same?

Reactions: L.A.M.B. and Nancy