Everyone is in on the Action

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Thanks for sharing...all the players are here...ready to take their place.
Look at this report...
You are looking in the wrong place to see prophecy fulfilled. Paul in Thessalonians says specifically, the temple of God. No counterfeit Jewish temple in the NT era can be of God. Paul isn't referring to a physical temple in Jerusalem when he said the man of sin would sit in it. Paul is referring to the church. To find the Antichrist, you need to look among God's professing people.
Nor should you look for just one man. One man at the head certainly... The mystery of iniquity is a system that has thus far lasted nearly 2000 years, headed by a succession of men. Babylon the Great is a modern pagan system of a union of church and state, that professes to have the truth, that professes the name of Jesus even, but it's a counterfeit deception. It's a beast ridden by a woman. The beast in that final context is the state. The woman is an apostate church. An apostate Christian church. The final battle, Armageddon, isn't between china and Russia... Russia and NATO or Israel or America.

That's not to say those things may not happen. There likely will be more wars. There may be a temple built. But they aren't what the prophecies are about. The final battle will be the same as the first. Between brothers. Like it was in heaven. Between apostate angels and faithful. Like it was between Abel and Cain. And the issues aren't over Global finance and governance and digital Currency... Those will be merely incentives. Do as you are told and we won't switch you off. The capability is there. The governments know who you are. Where you are. The church you belong to. You can't hide. Remember, Satan is the prince of this world. The beasts are in reality his babies, manifestations of his hatred for Christ, and his vehicles for destroying His people. The final issue is over worship and whose authority you surrender to. We will be hated of all nations for His name's sake. All nations. It isn't about Israel. It's about you and me and the other members here. Who's our true Lord? That question will be asked of all of us. Under duress. We need to prepare to answer that now. Tomorrow may be to late. And there's no rapture to hope in. We're here for the duration.

Reactions: shortangel

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
The Pre-Tribulation Resurrection/Rapture is guaranteed.

Show your work.
Where is it guaranteed?
Chapter and Verse.
It must be very plainly stated for you to be so sure of your conclusion.
So if you could just post the one or two verses that prove the Pre-Trib Rapture that would settle this matter for everyone.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
No counterfeit Jewish temple in the NT era can be of God.
And yet the red heifers are coming into Israel, while elaborate preparations have been made to set up the third temple in Jerusalem. So trying to deny reality is always a mistake. According to Christ Himself, there must be a third temple in Jerusalem in order for the Abomination of Desolation to be set up in "the Holy Place".

When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the Holy Place, (whoso readeth, let him understand), Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: (Mt 24:15,16).

There is only one "holy place" mentioned in the Bible, and that is within the temple at Jerusalem. Since there is no temple there at present, it shall be built to fulfil prophecy. Not "of God" but "permitted by God".

When Jesus said "whoso readeth let him understand" he already anticipated naysayers such as yourself. Just like it was unimaginable until 1948 that there would actually be a nation-state of Israel in Palestine, it is unimaginable to many that there will actually be a temple in Jerusalem in the near future.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
And yet the red heifers are coming into Israel, while elaborate preparations have been made to set up the third temple in Jerusalem. So trying to deny reality is always a mistake. According to Christ Himself, there must be a third temple in Jerusalem in order for the Abomination of Desolation to be set up in "the Holy Place".

When ye therefore shall see the Abomination of Desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the Holy Place, (whoso readeth, let him understand), Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains: (Mt 24:15,16).

There is only one "holy place" mentioned in the Bible, and that is within the temple at Jerusalem. Since there is no temple there at present, it shall be built to fulfil prophecy.

Wow... Wrong again.
"There is only one holy place... within the temple at Jerusalem"
What about the Tabernacle?
Was there not a holy place in the Tent of God?

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We are discussing future events, not past history. Of course there was a Holy Place within the Tabernacle until about 1,000 BC, until Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem.

During the upcoming Sukkot could not a Tabernacle be erected and sanctified and offerings begun?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Where is it guaranteed?
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:1-3)

If that is not a guarantee then nothing is a guarantee.

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
1 Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me. 2 In my Father's house are many mansions: if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. 3 And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again, and receive you unto myself; that where I am, there ye may be also. (John 14:1-3)

If that is not a guarantee then nothing is a guarantee.

Not that part... the Pre-Trib part.
I don't doubt the Rapture... I doubt your timing.

marks

Oct 10, 2018
SoCal USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We are discussing future events, not past history. Of course there was a Holy Place within the Tabernacle until about 1,000 BC, until Solomon built the temple in Jerusalem.
In the context, there's only one place it can refer to, all games aside.

Much love!

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Show your work.
Where is it guaranteed?
Chapter and Verse.
It must be very plainly stated for you to be so sure of your conclusion.
So if you could just post the one or two verses that prove the Pre-Trib Rapture that would settle this matter for everyone.

We born-again believers will escape(be raptured) before the years of wrath (great tribulation) 1 Thessalonians 5:9
Luke 21:36 NKJV Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass

David Boyer

Aug 27, 2022
Moncton,NB
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
We born-again believers will escape(be raptured) before the years of wrath (great tribulation) 1 Thessalonians 5:9
Luke 21:36 NKJV Watch therefore, and pray always that you may be counted worthy to escape all these things that will come to pass

Nope... not conclusive enough for me.
We could escape the wrath like the Israelites in Egypt or Lot from S+G or like Noah through the flood.
A Pre-Trib Rapture is contrary to every other example in the Bible.

Reactions: Brakelite

GISMYS_7

Jun 22, 2017
southern USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nope... not conclusive enough for me.
We could escape the wrath like the Israelites in Egypt or Lot from S+G or like Noah through the flood.
A Pre-Trib Rapture is contrary to every other example in the Bible.

ROFL!!!! Read in contex!! THINK AND UNDERSTAND!!!