Everything has been redefined

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
This is being posted in Ethics and Morality since lies have become the primary tool of Satan to redefine everything today. The Bible calls Satan a liar and the Father of Lies. But there has never been a time in world history when absolutely everything has been redefined to mean THE EXACT OPPOSITE of what it really is. The BIG LIE has become the truth.

1. "For the People Act" (H. R. 1) means the EXACT OPPOSITE of being for the people. It is strictly for the Marxist Democratic Party to remain in power in perpetuity. Definitely not for the people, since the last election was blatantly stolen by the Democrats. The Heritage Foundation had one analyst describe this bill:
"von Spakovsky: No, it'll do the exact opposite [of being for the people]. A better description of it is that this bill would be a federal takeover and nationalization of the running and administration of elections, basically taking it away from the states. It would change election rules to make it easier to cheat and easier to manipulate election results. And on the ethics and campaign finance rule changes, it's designed to restrict and chill speech, political speech and political activity. So it it's just a, in fact, I'll tell you, Timothy, this is one of the worst bills I've ever seen in my years in Washington."

2. National security means totally open borders under drug cartel control, and denial of any crisis.

3. Cyber security means the hacking of critical infrastructure items with impunity.

4. Election integrity means the manipulation of election results to obtain any outcome you wish, including the theft of an election. And "voter suppression" means the legitimate requirement for proper ID in order to vote.

5. Free speech means the total banning of anything that does not fit the extreme Leftist narrative.

6. Freedom of religion means the total control of worship services by the tyrants in government.

7. Anti-racism means the promotion of racism through Critical Race Theory.

8. Patriotism means the incarceration and mistreatment of true patriots in order to intimidate the opposition.

7. Focusing on the COVID pandemic:

(a) Pandemic means less than 0.1% of the total population will die from an infection, therefore fear-mongering is essential.

(b) Testing positive means more that 99.9% of the tests will be false positives.

(c) Case means that a person shows a false positive PCR test but had no symptoms and was never under treatment

(d) Vaccine means a cocktail of biological and chemical ingredients, but no actual virus (attenuated or dead) as in standard vaccines.

As you can see, nothing means the same any longer, and people should understand that something has drastically changed since January 1, 2020. And it will only get worse (unless someone takes drastic action to reverse all the re-definitions and "re-imaginings".

Last edited:

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The adverse.

Now, it is our adversary and his disciples time on earth. Spreading the doctrine of that is averse to right-eousness.

We were warned.
Live strong.
In the end he knows he loses.
For now he's all about how many he can take with him.

Amazed@grace

Apr 1, 2021
futurum, ubi non sunt atheus troglodytae
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
WAR IS PEACE

FREEDOM IS SLAVERY

IGNORANCE IS STRENGTH

The Senior Administration Official Formerly Known As Dick Cheney

Years ago when Bush43 was still in office and I was channel surfing I happened on shadow president Dick Chesney addressing the media.
Shortly after I arrived, DC repeated those 3 lines from Orwell's dystopian novel, 1984.

Try and find that in video form now.:rolleyes:
I couldn't help but think they were sending us a message. Because, what are we going to do about it?