EVIL

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not consider millions of babies murdered in the womb is a temporary small battle.
So you believe that God was powerless to stop such events, or that human beings die without His say so?
What about Job’s children? They died. Do you think that was accidental?
This life is but a stage and it is not our home.
May I suggest watching the Christian film the War Within.

full

You can watch this for free if you have Amazon Prime:
Amazon.com: Watch The War Within | Prime Video

Reactions: shortangel

Bible Highlighter

Feb 17, 2022
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I do not consider millions of babies murdered in the womb is a temporary small battle.
God is the giver and taker of life. Nobody can take life without God’s approval and say so.
God can stop anyone from doing anything if He so desires. But this life is a stage and it not the full reality behind the curtain.
There is another dimension or war going on behind the scenes.
The way you are looking at things is from a carnal or physical perspective only.
Abraham was willing to sacrifice his son Isaac for God.
What about when Joseph went to prison?
Did Joseph cry about the injustice that came upon him?
Look at the cross. What looked like the death of their Master from the disciples perspective was actually something far greater than they could have ever realized. So your thinking is like that of the disciples, my friend. Your not looking at the bigger picture.

Reactions: shortangel

Gandalf-

Nov 16, 2022
Marlboro
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Judgement is obviously already here, that's why. To what extent are we going to admit the apostacy, or great falling away is here? That is why things are so bad, so evil, even the major false cults, all claiming to be the one true church, while they molest children beyond belief. It is called the birth pains, of the tribulation for a reason > Because the great faking away, and sorrows all happen slowly, and then begin to come closer and closer again, but slowly at first, until the great falling away increases, and the birth pains leading to the full on great tribulation increase ever more quickly. What do you think the great occult activity in the 1800's abounded worldwide to the 1900's with the occult Nazi's within the context of the great evils of WW I and WW II, to the evils of this century growing in great evil as well. In Germany during the era leading up to WW II so much of the church in germany, and elsewhere abandoned God with so readily, even witnessed with their willingness to hate and blame the Jews, etc.., Satan made so many in the church, and the major false church cults, because the devil put that in their hearts, because as the apostacy ramps up, the remnant of the Jews will be needed in the end, to prophetically be their in God's plans to finally destroy the devil and all evil, and the devil is angry his judgement is coming, and is lashing out to kill all he can. And now our False Churches of today are accepting the abomination of the LBGTQ and are even hosting prayer sessions with Drag Queens, and even Ordaining as Clergy the LBGTQ Abominations themselves. When are we going to admit the great falling away is here? When are we going to admit that the birth pains of the tribulation have started? When are we going to admit there have been several models in Type who represent the final Antichrist, more and more. Adolf Hitler represented a model for the Antichrist in Type. When are we going to admit that? This is ll of our fault as the Church, and Cults all falsely claiming to be the true church as they all fall away. It has been a long time since the book the Morning Of The Magicians has been published, and a great many books after that were published to both confirm, as well as to distract on just how bad things truly were. But their were also Christian books such as the Twisted Cross, etc.., which confirms all of this. And what about the book Marx and Satan, which was written by a Christian as well, which proved Marx sold his soul to the devil, and wrote extensive Satanic Worship literature, including poetry, and acrostic writings etc.., including how Satan gave him his sword ( his pen ) with which to destroy humanity and the world, and how Satan gace him his throne ( his false writings, ) with which to likewise destroy the world.

Attachments

• 518-Ar1vMfL._SL500_.jpg
    518-Ar1vMfL._SL500_.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 1
  • Marx-And-Saran-Poem-1.jpeg
    Marx-And-Saran-Poem-1.jpeg
    79.3 KB · Views: 1

marksman

My eldest granddaughter showing the result of her
Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
God is the giver and taker of life. Nobody can take life without God’s approval and say so.
God can stop anyone from doing anything if He so desires. But this life is a stage and it not the full reality behind the curtain.
The way you are looking at things is from a carnal or physical perspective only.
Look at the cross. What looked like the death of their Master from the disciples perspective was actually something far greater than they could have ever realized. So your thinking is like that of the disciples, my friend. Your not looking at the bigger picture.
I would say that millions of babies murdered in the womb is a very big picture.

Reactions: amigo de christo

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You want justice done. While I would stand up for preaching the Word and correcting others if they are in error involving God’s Word, I don’t believe God calls us to fight all these injustices on your list. God is concerned about how we are going to live for Him and working on our walk with Him in love Him and others more (According to His Word).

There will be a judgment on the last day. So while you think evil triumphs, it really doesn’t from God’s perspective. God knows there will be a day when EVERYONE will have to give an account for what they have done. So judgment being delayed does not mean justice does not exist now. Evil is not really triumphing. A temporary small battle won by the enemy does not mean that the overall war will not be won by the good guys.
Thankyou for your opinion. Being autistic I don't have much time for people's opinions yours or mine.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Churches are gatherings of people, so this CB forum is a "church" and there are plenty of women praising God and Jesus in here, surely that's not against God's word?..;)
i never said it was. You are reading into it what is not there.

Dropship

Jun 2, 2022
Plymouth UK
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
i never said it was. You are reading into it what is not there.

You said in your thread starter post-
"17. Women are being made Elders in the church. Evil has triumphed."
which I take to mean you think it's evil to have women clergy.

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
That depends on what you believe “clergy” to be. Was there “clergy” back in the first century?
Was there ever a single person responsible for the welfare of an entire congregation? Did that person wear distinctive garments to identify them as “clergy”? Did they have titles to distinguish them from the rest of the flock, or were they just men who had spiritual qualifications who were assigned roles in the congregation as part of the brotherhood?

Jesus said of the Pharisees.....
“They bind up heavy loads and put them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger. 5 All the works they do, they do to be seen by men, for they broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards and lengthen the fringes of their garments. 6 They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues 7 and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by men. 8 But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among you must be your minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”

13 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut up the Kingdom of the heavens before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in. 14 ——
15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you travel over sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one, you make him a subject for Ge·henʹna twice as much so as yourselves.

What a damning indictment on those men who assumed that their position entitled them to receive more than the members of their flocks, whom Jesus said were all precious to God and should be cared for by loving shepherds. Any wonder the “lost sheep” were straying.

There was great responsibility in taking up a position of service in the Christian congregation because God would hold them accountable for what they did and said. It was not a position of power, but a position of trust.

No women were allowed to be teachers in the congregation because gender roles were clearly set out from the beginning of man’s existence. It doesn’t matter what the world does, those roles are set by the Creator and females were to have a supportive and complementary role......not a competitive and equal role as teachers to the congregation.

Does that mean they have no teaching role at all? NO! The women in the congregation were to be preachers along with their men folk. They were prominent in the first century congregations as supportive to the elders who took the lead. There were no “clergy” and there were no female teachers in Judaism either because God had already assigned the roles of both sexes in the congregation and in the family.

1 Corinthians 11:3...
“But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.”

Even Jesus has a “head” over him. If we all know our place in God’s arrangement, there will be no need for any to assert themselves in roles that they have no business assuming. At the end of the day, all will answer to God for their attitude and conduct.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That depends on what you believe “clergy” to be. Was there “clergy” back in the first century?
Was there ever a single person responsible for the welfare of an entire congregation? Did that person wear distinctive garments to identify them as “clergy”? Did they have titles to distinguish them from the rest of the flock, or were they just men who had spiritual qualifications who were assigned roles in the congregation as part of the brotherhood?

Jesus said of the Pharisees.....
“They bind up heavy loads and put them on the shoulders of men, but they themselves are not willing to budge them with their finger. 5 All the works they do, they do to be seen by men, for they broaden the scripture-containing cases that they wear as safeguards and lengthen the fringes of their garments. 6 They like the most prominent place at evening meals and the front seats in the synagogues 7 and the greetings in the marketplaces and to be called Rabbi by men. 8 But you, do not you be called Rabbi, for one is your Teacher, and all of you are brothers. 9 Moreover, do not call anyone your father on earth, for one is your Father, the heavenly One. 10 Neither be called leaders, for your Leader is one, the Christ. 11 But the greatest one among you must be your minister. 12 Whoever exalts himself will be humbled, and whoever humbles himself will be exalted.”

13 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you shut up the Kingdom of the heavens before men; for you yourselves do not go in, neither do you permit those on their way in to go in. 14 ——
15 Woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! because you travel over sea and dry land to make one proselyte, and when he becomes one, you make him a subject for Ge·henʹna twice as much so as yourselves.

What a damning indictment on those men who assumed that their position entitled them to receive more than the members of their flocks, whom Jesus said were all precious to God and should be cared for by loving shepherds. Any wonder the “lost sheep” were straying.

There was great responsibility in taking up a position of service in the Christian congregation because God would hold them accountable for what they did and said. It was not a position of power, but a position of trust.

No women were allowed to be teachers in the congregation because gender roles were clearly set out from the beginning of man’s existence. It doesn’t matter what the world does, those roles are set by the Creator and females were to have a supportive and complementary role......not a competitive and equal role as teachers to the congregation.

Does that mean they have no teaching role at all? NO! The women in the congregation were to be preachers along with their men folk. They were prominent in the first century congregations as supportive to the elders who took the lead. There were no “clergy” and there were no female teachers in Judaism either because God had already assigned the roles of both sexes in the congregation and in the family.

1 Corinthians 11:3...
“But I want you to know that the head of every man is the Christ; in turn, the head of a woman is the man; in turn, the head of the Christ is God.”

Even Jesus has a “head” over him. If we all know our place in God’s arrangement, there will be no need for any to assert themselves in roles that they have no business assuming. At the end of the day, all will answer to God for their attitude and conduct.
never follow pope franics and this all inclusive we are one unity lie that has well taken over the protestant realm as well .

Aunty Jane

Sep 16, 2021
Sydney
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
never follow pope franics and this all inclusive we are one unity lie that has well taken over the protestant realm as well .
Christendom has never been the “wheat” of Jesus’ parable.....they are the counterfeit “weeds” who have assumed the role of the “Christian Faith” since the 4th century.......yet the “wheat” did not disappear altogether, but were to grow along with the “weeds” in “the world”. That means it’s up to us to find the wheat and attach ourselves to them because they teach an inconvenient truth, rather than the comfortable old lies. The hated “few” were to be identified among the “many” who are on “the road to destruction”. (Matthew 7:13-14; 21-23; John 15:18-21)

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Let me clarify it for you. In scripture Eldership is male. See Timothy and Titus.

• Love

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I consider millions of BABIES murdered in the womb a very BIG picture.

• Love

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
So you believe that God was powerless to stop such events, or that human beings die without His say so?
What about Job’s children? They died. Do you think that was accidental?
This life is but a stage and it is not our home.
May I suggest watching the Christian film the War Within.

full

You can watch this for free if you have Amazon Prime:
Amazon.com: Watch The War Within | Prime Video
May I suggest you stop using red herrings to justify your support for abortion.

marksman

Feb 27, 2008
Melbourne Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I knew this subject would invoke comment as even Christians are comfortable with abortion and will invent all sorts of red herrings to justify their view. But to make things clear. I have been right in the center of the subject of abortion for 50 years and was employed at one stage to research all the issues regarding the subject. I did not suddenly decide "Oh I will write something about abortion." Any comment I make is the result of years and years of study and the input of those at the coalface of the issue.

When I see and read about women who have had an abortion and are still suffering 20 years later there has to be something wrong. So please produce your red herrings which are water of a ducks back for me because I know what the truth is. And I am sure some of you will get all uptight because I have said this but thems the facts and nothing will change me on this issue because I am only interested in facts, not speculation.