Evolution and Clothes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States Minor Outlying Islands
the only reason you might be forgiven is that you don't even realize how rude it is to suggest that any person might not be accepted by God within their own faith. God judges the heart, and you are not God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
the only reason you might be forgiven is that you don't even realize how rude it is to suggest that any person might not be accepted by God within their own faith. God judges the heart, and you are not God.
God doesn't accept anyone because they are true to their 'own' faith. And you have not shown that salvation is by faith in islam. And you can't because it isn't. There is only one faith, and that is in Jesus Christ the Son of God.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well, but you are still stuck back at "the Bible is God," Stranger, so what surprise is it when you cannot interpret "any spirit that admits Christ has come in the flesh is from God?" When you proudly state that you don't even know what the Bible is? Or what Word is? Which these are of course necessary first, so that it then becomes ok for you to judge people you have never met, which of course you cannot do with the Book's help, you are just fighting God some more when you do that, like when you imagine that God will respect your beliefs, and dismiss "Love believes all things."

You really still believe that someone has to pick the right religion in order to please God, Stranger? So then God does not in fact judge one's heart; we don't need God for that, obviously, because we have qualified Christians who can confidently assess these things now, right? Lol

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
well, but you are still stuck back at "the Bible is God," Stranger, so what surprise is it when you cannot interpret "any spirit that admits Christ has come in the flesh is from God?" When you proudly state that you don't even know what the Bible is? Or what Word is? Which these are of course necessary first, so that it then becomes ok for you to judge people you have never met, which of course you cannot do with the Book's help, you are just fighting God some more when you do that, like when you imagine that God will respect your beliefs, and dismiss "Love believes all things."

You really still believe that someone has to pick the right religion in order to please God, Stranger? So then God does not in fact judge one's heart; we don't need God for that, obviously, because we have qualified Christians who can confidently assess these things now, right? Lol
Where did I state I don't know what the Bible is? Where did I state I don't know what the Word is?

If love believes all things, does love believe your lies?

One has to come the right way to be right with God. God has chosen Christ as the right way. All others are lies. islam is a lie because it does not choose Christ as the right way. If you disagree, then show me. Like that is going to happen.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
Where did I state I don't know what the Bible is? Where did I state I don't know what the Word is?

If love believes all things, does love believe your lies?

One has to come the right way to be right with God. God has chosen Christ as the right way. All others are lies. islam is a lie because it does not choose Christ as the right way. If you disagree, then show me. Like that is going to happen.

Stranger
but that is the truth for you, Stranger. I don't imagine that i can change it. I am not even trying, i hope you understand. I don't even care if you ever change your mind or not; you are fine just like you are imo. And even if i was a practicing Muslim, secure in my faith, i would still be fine with you just the way you are, because love conquers fear, and i doubt that you would be overtly rude to a Muslim anyway IRL, and we are just on a forum, talking. Iow it really doesn't matter if you condemn Islam on a forum, so much, if you then go and manifest Christ around a Muslim IRL anyway, well what has all that confession become then; you are going to reap what you sow. Christ is a Spirit, that one cannot accept with their mouths. You cannot accept Christ with your mouth, by confession, that verse that you think you have that says otherwise notwithstanding. Our definition of "confession" and God's are two different things, i guess. yes, you state that you don't know what the Bible is when you make it equal to Word, which is God, and can only be God, Stranger, but you are welcome to believe otherwise as long as you like ok, although you might keep an open mind there, and at least meditate upon the notion that Paul might not have actually been suicidal or whatever, and had actually already met Christ in the Air, ok, which trust me is the only reason that will sustain you when you decide to give up a life of privilege and power and become a wanted man; what usually happens to those guys? how long do they last? Usually? Lol. So yes, you have to come to Christ the right way, and you don't get to define that for other people, sorry bro

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
but that is the truth for you, Stranger. I don't imagine that i can change it. I am not even trying, i hope you understand. I don't even care if you ever change your mind or not; you are fine just like you are imo. And even if i was a practicing Muslim, secure in my faith, i would still be fine with you just the way you are, because love conquers fear, and i doubt that you would be overtly rude to a Muslim anyway IRL, and we are just on a forum, talking. Iow it really doesn't matter if you condemn Islam on a forum, so much, if you then go and manifest Christ around a Muslim IRL anyway, well what has all that confession become then; you are going to reap what you sow. Christ is a Spirit, that one cannot accept with their mouths. You cannot accept Christ with your mouth, by confession, that verse that you think you have that says otherwise notwithstanding. Our definition of "confession" and God's are two different things, i guess. yes, you state that you don't know what the Bible is when you make it equal to Word, which is God, and can only be God, Stranger, but you are welcome to believe otherwise as long as you like ok, although you might keep an open mind there, and at least meditate upon the notion that Paul might not have actually been suicidal or whatever, and had actually already met Christ in the Air, ok, which trust me is the only reason that will sustain you when you decide to give up a life of privilege and power and become a wanted man; what usually happens to those guys? how long do they last? Usually? Lol. So yes, you have to come to Christ the right way, and you don't get to define that for other people, sorry bro
Don't tell me 'I state' when you can't prove it. When you say 'I state' then provide the sentences where I said that. All you are doing is saying, 'because I say this, then you believe it means this'. Which is where you are wrong, as usual. But, the point is I never stated it. You are the one stating it. You're the one lying about it.

You didn't answer my question, does love believe your lies?

As I have shown you already, my view of the Bible as the Word of God, is what the Bible says.

When it comes to God there are no 'other people'. Once He makes the One way, then all must come that way. And that way is Jesus Christ as the Son of God and Saviour. Which means your muslims are out of luck.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Well, either that or those who judge and condemn are out of luck, and see that i am not trying to prove anything either way, ok. I am not called to change your mind, and i have no interest in doing so, despite appearances. I still have to change my mind, which i guess obviously becomes harder once i accept that i don't know, not easier, which is i guess why people seek to know things, to their satisfaction anyway. So, knowledge can become a Veil, and defining things too completely can be one's undoing.

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Buddhism reveals this much more quickly, you might seek to understand some of their tenets...which i'm sure Buddha is to you anathema to Christianity right now, but there is no reason that one cannot be a Christian or any other religion, and also be a Buddhist (which is not even a worship system).

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
Buddhism reveals this much more quickly, you might seek to understand some of their tenets...which i'm sure Buddha is to you anathema to Christianity right now, but there is no reason that one cannot be a Christian or any other religion, and also be a Buddhist (which is not even a worship system).
Then go to your buddha.

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
well, he isn't mine, of course, and Scripture pretty much agrees with Buddhism, but i just notice that the Bible has been used to lead many to a false sense of knowledge which even the Bible condemns. When one claims to have the Bible, yet openly advocates for fear and reprisal, and that becomes accepted as the norm--which thankfully we seem to have turned a corner on that, our "churches" have crashed, too, along with our "economy," etc--then what can be the end of that? Ever notice that the more someone claims to know something, the more fear they also seem to exude?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Really? Who is yours?

Wait a minute. What are you saying? If someone knows something, you consider it fear? If someone, like yourself, postures themselves as knowing nothing, which you do know, then you are to be believed? How stupid. Ever notice how the liberal left loves to cry 'fear' against those opposed to them. If you disagree with them, then you supposedly 'fear'. And are a fear monger.

But I don't 'fear' you. But I do 'hate' you. And those two are not the same. I know, I know, you want to cry, and whine, and shed a tear because I am so 'hateful'. Go ahead. It doesn't affect me.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
ah, no, i have no problems there. I do not have to reap from that. Hate away.
You didn't answer the question, as usual. Who are yours?

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
You didn't answer the question, as usual. Who are yours?

Stranger
ah, sorry;
m: "Ever notice that the more someone claims to know something, the more fear they also seem to exude?"
y: "Really? Who is yours?"

is not tracking for me, can you rephrase that? ty

and yes, definitely; knowledge comes with fear. Ecclesiastes, i think? Right in the beginning?

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
bbyrd009 said:
ah, no, i have no problems there. I do not have to reap from that. Hate away.
you have to admit that hate is a pretty strong emotion to be derived from someone you don't know, and are just exchanging ideas with anonymously, don't you think?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
ah, sorry;
m: "Ever notice that the more someone claims to know something, the more fear they also seem to exude?"
y: "Really? Who is yours?"

is not tracking for me, can you rephrase that? ty

and yes, definitely; knowledge comes with fear. Ecclesiastes, i think? Right in the beginning?
Who are yours?

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
If i feared anyone, it would be people proudly planting cedars in the place of figs, and posturing that they are doing it for me, in Christ's Name, maybe. But i don't get too worried about stuff like that anymore lol. We live in an Empire in the end stages, and we seem to be pretty much following the Roman model there...i doubt there is even any way to deviate from it. The money has been debased, and there is no record of an Empire's recovery from that. It might seem bad or horrific or whatever, but something new and better will take its place, the world will keep giving way to the Word, as it must.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
bbyrd009 said:
Who are my what?

oh, and i didn't mean to imply that you fear me, lol. Not sure where that came from?
Who are yours? See your post #70

Stranger

bbyrd009

Groper
Nov 30, 2016
Ute City, COLO
www.facebook.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Stranger said:
Who are yours? See your post #70

Stranger
ya, we have already done this, Stranger;

"Ever notice that the more someone claims to know something, the more fear they also seem to exude?"

"Who are yours?"

is not making any sense to me, sorry.