Ex Mormon Gives Most Incredible Testimony EVER! Will Give You Chills!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It’s clear that this man never understood faith in the a Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints and grossly misunderstood things.

I hope he comes to truly understanding and love Jesus Christ, all of our Lord and Savior, in whatever bench he ends up in.
Yes he didn't properly represent the Mormon church. I also noticed that. To say Mormons require works for salvation is incorrect. The are more of an obeying the commandments church, which is pushed in service. Not that there is anything wrong with that. But I kinda like the Catholic version of this where they teach that we are all gross sinners and in need of constant repentance. That way we don't accidentally become self righteous and have a false sense of security about judgment. I know Mormons do that somewhat, but it's slightly different.

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
sadly this generation is ready to follow the Son of perdition right to perdition .
Many here will follow pope francis and this universal religoin getting preached . No one wants to correct anyone .
And all groups are fast accepting now all paths as right and valid . Well at least i shall do what i can to expose it all .
In hope and in prayer that some will repent . This generation is truly in dire trouble and there is no way
i am gonna sit and watch folks perish under concepts that Rome is safe , or mormonism is good
or muslims follow the same god we do or whatever else they are saying these days .
Its now all about the wrong kind of unity , the wrong kind of fellowship and making convenants with those who follow false paths .
its no good my friends . But this will only get worse . This generation thinks its the most open minded generation .
Yet the only thing its open minded too , is the concept that all paths are fine and some sins even being called good and love .
Its open to the idea that all paths are valid , Yet it is the most closed minded to one thing , THE TRUTH and THOSE WHO BRING IT .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This generations idea of reconcilation is simply to bring man to man , the world to come together as one .
It no longer has any idea what true reconcilation was and is all about . RECONCILING MEN to GOD
and then having unity with those who are and have been reconciled to GOD . Preaching JESUS is getting tossed aside for unity
preaching the gospel is getting tossed aside for the all inclusive we are one go spell , which aint no gospel .
Truth is under attack and anyone who dares to expose this false movment is seen only as a hater .
The teachings of CHRIST are cast out and the preaching of another jesus is well accepted , SO LONG as that jesus accepts PC sins .
And this aint just in christendom . even the false religoins are buying into this unity we are one stuff .
But how much worse when christains do it . That will be seen on the day of judgment as well .
We were and are supposed to be the light of this world . But when even christendom sells darkness as light
YOU know this generation is doomed . But know this , the true lambs will POINT to CHRIST , WILL honor HIM
will teach his teachings and will do so no matter the cost . FOR we put GOD first , Christ first
and from that we can truly love the brethren , even our enemies we can love , FOR WE POINT ALL TO CHRIST in hopes
that none shall perish . AND we point them to the biblical one , cause any other jesus is just satan using the name of JESUS aand yet
bringing another version so as the world shall serve Him , NOT GOD , NOT CHRIST .
I truly pray folks will get back in their bibles . As for me , no matter what comes against me
and now matter how humanity treats me , I am gonna point TO CHRIST and pray that even those who hate me
will hear , repent and be saved . BUT DONT hold ya breath waiting for me to conform to this pope franics led religion .
Cause the end of it is death and my desire is LIFE for the people .

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There was a post of yours here, a section of which implied something to that effect. I've looked for it but it is no longer there.
If I am mistaken I apologise
I don't remember saying that except I was worried about a nuclear attack. But that doesn't mean anything. And my peace is restored.

But God withdrawals his peace from people for different reasons. That's not something people can fix by themselves. He did it to me so that I would pray for Russia not to attack the USA or NATO.

I would pray and my peace would be restored and then he would remove it again.

And that is normal for the Holy Spirit to purge the fruits of the Holy Spirit to get more harvest.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

Last edited:

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THE NEWS did not catch this . BUT I HEARD one praying . I rebuke this spirit in the name of JESUS CHRIST
and watch what happens . SOMEONE ON that train KNEW WHO TO T URN TO
and the DEMON in that man could not resist the power of that NAME , IT HAD TO LET HER GO .
I dont care what folks say . WE JUST WITNESSED the POWER OF JESUS CHRIST at work . FACT .

lforrest

Staff member
Admin
Aug 10, 2012
Faith
Christian
I don't remember saying that except I was worried about a nuclear attack. But that doesn't mean anything. And my peace is restored.

But God withdrawals his peace from people for different reasons. That's not something people can fix by themselves. He did it to me so that I would pray for Russia not to attack the USA or NATO.

I would pray and my peace would be restored and then he would remove it again.

And that is normal for the Holy Spirit to purge the fruits of the Holy Spirit to get more harvest.

John 15:2 Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Galatians 5:22-23 But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control; against such things there is no law.

You are blessed to be lead so your peace doesn't depend on circumstances, but on the Spirit of God in you. People may say peace, peace when there is no peace.

I long for an even deeper relationship with God, so that I need not be prodded into doing what he asks of me. And it isnt usually clear when he is speaking to my spirit.

Reactions: Nancy and Pearl

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are blessed to be lead so your peace doesn't depend on circumstances, but on the Spirit of God in you. People may say peace, peace when there is no peace.

I long for an even deeper relationship with God, so that I need not be prodded into doing what he asks of me. And it isnt usually clear when he is speaking to my spirit.
Thanks @lforrest. I need to be encouraged sometimes to do what God wants of me. But I've noticed that his will is a mystery to me sometimes and I think that's why.

There was one person I was going to help but I just got this kinda feeling that they might be dangerous and to not help them. It was on my way to the store. On the way back he screamed at me in a violent way. So God kinda steered me from helping that homeless person.

Another homeless person I felt inspired by God to help. I did and shared the message of the Gospel with them. I haven't seen them after wards. I directed them to the Catholic Perish for help getting back on their feet. Maybe he listened.

But I think that's kinda how God works.

Reactions: amadeus

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

THE NEWS did not catch this . BUT I HEARD one praying . I rebuke this spirit in the name of JESUS CHRIST
and watch what happens . SOMEONE ON that train KNEW WHO TO T URN TO
and the DEMON in that man could not resist the power of that NAME , IT HAD TO LET HER GO .
I dont care what folks say . WE JUST WITNESSED the POWER OF JESUS CHRIST at work . FACT .
Yep, that's today alright! I also heard the man praying brother. And, the power in Christ's name was too much for that man. God save these people!

Reactions: amigo de christo

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Wow. That was awesome. tissues please! His Word NEVER returns to Him void, Amen.
The true grace of GOD turns us from what is false , what is of darkness and unto His marvelous LIGHT .
Its exactly how it happend to me . And what BOOK did GOD put me in , well the same one HE put that man in .
GOD dont leave us in darnkess of false religoins , but brings us UNTO CHRIST .
Ever wonder why i warn so much about this all inclusive unity and that we must return to those bibles to learn HIM for ourselves .
What GOD did for that man , HE DID for me and for every lamb . HE puts a love of truth into our hearts and
we learn from HIM . Yes indeed . Some think me a monster , oh but i pray for those as well .
I mean i was far worse than most . Even that man would have cringed big time at what i once was .
BUT THE POWER OF GRACE TRANSORMS A MAN . And puts the LOVE OF THE TRUTH within the heart of a lamb .
I pray to GOD that all would return and do so quickly . Now hands UP , cause its LORD PRAISING and its IS LORD THANKING TIME .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yep, that's today alright! I also heard the man praying brother. And, the power in Christ's name was too much for that man. God save these people!
And folks think the gifts and the power of GOD no longer exist . I see many teaching cessationism .
THEY are as dead wrong as is the very charmestic churches they try so hard to expose .
Just cause the leaders within the charasmetic movement are false , DONT MEAN THE GIFTS have ceased .
ERROR begets error . And ya end up with TWO EXTREMES and neither side knowing the TRUTH nor HE WHO IS THE TRUTH .
BUT I SAY RETURN TO BIBLES and LEARN THE AUTHOR OF OUR FAITH VERY WELL .

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And folks think the gifts and the power of GOD no longer exist . I see many teaching cessationism .
THEY are as dead wrong as is the very charmestic churches they try so hard to expose .
Just cause the leaders within the charasmetic movement are false , DONT MEAN THE GIFTS have ceased .
ERROR begets error . And ya end up with TWO EXTREMES and neither side knowing the TRUTH nor HE WHO IS THE TRUTH .
BUT I SAY RETURN TO BIBLES and LEARN THE AUTHOR OF OUR FAITH VERY WELL .
Agreed and Amen.

Reactions: amigo de christo

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, my thoughts on this guy are (speaking as an LDS Christian lady) “wow you completely misunderstood the Gospel growing up and totally missed the central point (Christ), which makes me very sad. But if you are now understanding things somewhere else, that is positive news. May you ever grow closer to Him.”

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Again, my thoughts on this guy are (speaking as an LDS Christian lady) “wow you completely misunderstood the Gospel growing up and totally missed the central point (Christ), which makes me very sad. But if you are now understanding things somewhere else, that is positive news. May you ever grow closer to Him.”
Then read your own churches teachings . WHICH also state that if one does not claim JOSPEH SMITH as a PROPHET
they are not saved . THEY GOTTA also believe in JOSPEH SMITH . . You need to read up on what has been taught in your church from its first leaders .

Reactions: Marvelloustime

Jane_Doe22

Jul 29, 2018
Mid-west USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then read your own churches teachings . WHICH also state that if one does not claim JOSPEH SMITH as a PROPHET
they are not saved . THEY GOTTA also believe in JOSPEH SMITH . . You need to read up on what has been taught in your church from its first leaders .
LDS Christians acknowledge other folks are Christians @amigo de christo . Being a Christian is first and foremost about embracing Jesus Christ as your Lord and Savior. Secondary are other doctrines, such as whether someone believes in Sola Scriptura. It's important, but not what defines whether or not somebody has a relationship with Christ. If this kid went from just being a bench warmer whom didn't know Christ, to now knowing Christ, then that is to be CELEBRATED.