Exactly one year from today - 11 April - The Great Tribulation begins!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011

Mar 13:23 "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things." is a verse from one of the text you used, "Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the Father. both verses are spoken by Christ, which one then is untrue?

Both are true. Mark 13:23 is one of all the things Jesus tells us.

God Bless you. Charlie

charlesj

Sep 13, 2010
San Antonio, Texas
Basically 2012 is NOT the end of the World, but I ensure you that a major event will take place in 2012, one year from now...

Barack Obama (The Antichrist) will sit in the Temple of God (could be a tent-like structure, NOT the 3rd temple) and declare to be God. Now then this will be on 11 April 2012.

(The Rapture will take place sometime before that day - meaning sometime in the next 12 months!)

The 1260 day (42 month / 3.5 year) Great Tribulation begins on that very day (11 April 2012) and Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings comes back to earth at the Battle of Armageddon on 23 September 2015.

This is no speculation! This is divinely confirmed!

GET READY ! STAY READY!

Hello HeroofGod:

There use to be a radio preacher back around 1971(if I named him, most likely you've heard of him) who was telling us about the same thing you have written. Back then I was young in the Lord and what he said scared the jibbers out of me. He would end his program up and would say something like this, "our radio program is having finical difficulties, we need to carry this message on so if you have a will or land, make a sizable donation." Now, he had already set a date for the end time and then he would contradict himself with the donation part. LOL

We have a huge billboard in our area (San Antonio, Tx) that says the end will be May 21st. What worries me is that we have a church fellowship on that day. I guess if I knew the time we could reschedule the fellowship to an earlier hour?

My point here is this is ALL A BUNCH OF GARBAGE. You are just in another generation that makes these predictions. This is one of the problems with PREMILLENNIALISM.

Your servant in Messiah, Jesus the Christ,

charlesj

Websites that perhaps provide more explanation:

http://www.thefinal7...areherenow.com/

http://www.signsofth...chart.webs.com/

hereister

Oct 21, 2010

Mar 13:23 "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things." is a verse from one of the text you used, "Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the Father. both verses are spoken by Christ, which one then is untrue?

Both are true. Clearly though, since God's Word will not contradict it's self, they don't mean the same thing. On the one hand, you seem to use "All things" meaning we can figure out what exact date Christ is returning, yet the other verse states that no man, not the angels, nor the son know the day nor hour. Clearly they are not speaking about the same thing.

Christ has foretold us all things, especially concerning the end times, how not to be deceived by the antiChrist....i.e. satan.. No where does Christ give the exact date of his return though, He tells us to keep watch. Why even bother keeping watch if anyone truly knew when he was exactly returning?

Hi Charlie,

I know who you're talking about lol. When his prediction didn't pan out, he said "WE made a mistake" lol

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
Hi Charlie,

I know who you're talking about lol. When his prediction didn't pan out, he said "WE made a mistake" lol

Dear hereister:

I assume you are referring to something CharlesJ wrote.

God Bless you. Charlie Baker

hereister

Oct 21, 2010
HI Tomwebster,

I've decided I'm not going to debate this issue anymore. It's not a salvation issue.

I like you Tom, with everything else you post here, we are both on the same page. I consider you a true brother in the Lord.

Peace

WhiteKnuckle

Mar 29, 2009
No, He's right, I found proof that Obama is the Anti-Christ

post-1058-1244995432.jpg

brionne

May 31, 2010
Australia
Basically 2012 is NOT the end of the World, but I ensure you that a major event will take place in 2012, one year from now...

Barack Obama (The Antichrist) will sit in the Temple of God (could be a tent-like structure, NOT the 3rd temple) and declare to be God. Now then this will be on 11 April 2012.

(The Rapture will take place sometime before that day - meaning sometime in the next 12 months!)

The 1260 day (42 month / 3.5 year) Great Tribulation begins on that very day (11 April 2012) and Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings comes back to earth at the Battle of Armageddon on 23 September 2015.

GET READY ! STAY READY!

How much money should we send you?? I have my checkbook ready :D

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GET READY ! STAY READY!

:lol: wow this site needs a forum for useless threads

Reactions: Etienne

Etienne

Jun 6, 2011
Good day at everyone who is 'reaaalllyy' into the study of the last days:

I am confused why you would be focusing on this book of REV. Not saying that it is incorrect to do, as we should know our scripture. But why not rather focus on scripture that can bring you closer to God? Teach you something so that you can teach others?

This subject only brings out 'collision' / 'tension' between people.

Its clearly known that not the angels in heaven knows the date and not even Jesus knows the date when this will begin. Only God knows. So why bother trying to figure it out? Focus on something like Efesiers 6 (not sure what is is called in english)

About the Spiritual armor.

Put on your boots and spread the good word of God to the nations! :)

avoice

May 17, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I am confused why you would be focusing on this book of REV. Not saying that it is incorrect to do, as we should know our scripture. But why not rather focus on scripture that can bring you closer to God? Teach you something so that you can teach others?

Its clearly known that not the angels in heaven knows the date and not even Jesus knows the date when this will begin. Only God knows. So why bother trying to figure it out? Focus on something like Efesiers 6 (not sure what is is called in english)

Because 1/3 of Bible is about Prochecy and end times and all of Gods word is important not just the parts one chooses to pay attention to ...Amos 8: 11-12 ..Talks about the famine of the true word of God why is that ?
Because people just pick and choose what they decide is important ..God tells us all scripture is worthy not just one message of the good news ....
Why do you think he bothered to write it if it wasnt important ?

veteran

Aug 6, 2010
Southeast USA

Hello Neshama,

Notice what Apostle Paul was covering in Ephesians 6 with... that "whole armour of God"...

Eph 6:10-18
10 Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of His might.
11 Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.

That "whole armour of God" is so we can "stand against the wiles of the devil." Paul will show us in a later verse more of the day that 'stand' is for.

12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places.

The battle Paul speaks of is not against flesh and blood, but against spiritual darkness.

13 Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand.

That "to stand" is the Greek word histemi, which means 'to make a stand, to be firm, to establish'. But what is that "evil day"?

I heard a retired preacher once say in his sermon, "now we don't know what this 'evil day' is...". He was basically saying no one knows. I don't think the Ephesians were blind to what 'evil day' Paul was pointing to. Apostle Paul had warned the Churches about the events of the end of days as our Lord Jesus did, and they were on watch even back in their days, keeping the Faith.

Eph.6:14 Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness;
15 And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace;
16 Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked.
17 And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God:
18 Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints;
(KJV)

That Message is for Christ's Church in each generation. It just so happens that in our generation, the signs of the end our Lord Jesus gave are appearing. So Paul's Message there about that "evil day" applies to the coming tribulation for our generation. The last generation of Christ's return has a special wake-up call to be watching the signs of the end of this present world.

Reactions: tomwebster

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods

If prophecy wasn't important, then why is there so much of it in God's Word? Prophecy can bring people closer to God. And in my case it brought me to God!

Should we ignore God's prophetic Word because you and some others think it's unimportant?

Should we ignore God's Word because you think it's not profitable?

All scripture [is] given by inspiration of God, and [is] profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Holy now Batman! My timex takes a licking but its quit ticking... To the Batmobile Robin... Dang Batman i thought we were going to the belfry.

Hero, I am not quite sure how yo arrived at this however if you have a caculator and understand that before any anti-chirst could enter even a make shift tent type temple's inner-sanctum to commit the Abomination of Desolation that tempe/tent must have a corner stone. The Daily Sacrifice must have been started several years prior and stopped 30 days before that tent/temple is erected. The Daily Sascrfce must have been stopped 30 days before the setting of the corner stone. Also consider Barrak has already achieved world fame as the president of the USA. However. prophecy notes that the anti-christ will achieve world fame when he is wounded and healed. One of the first things on the agenda for satan when he is cast down is to kill the two witnesses and the two witnesses will have had power for 1,260 days prior to that.

Understand many claim vast things of a Biblical nature to increase their treasure. Keep this in mind whenever exploring the ideas given by someone making claims of a divine nature.

And I seek no currency or noteriety for presenting this.
This is of divine knowledge:
The two witnesses have yet to start, they have yet to know when to start.

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A

GET READY ! STAY READY!

You know people like yourself have made these kind of predictions and as expected it did not happen as they thought it would. So it would beg to ask this question. What one would call a person who fails to learn from the foolishness of others?

There is no scripture in the Bible that says that the Church will be raptured before the Great Tribulation. There will still be work to be done during that time as well. Many people will turn to God during that time.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
HeroOfGod wrote:
"This is no speculation! This is divinely confirmed!"
Hero, I am not trying to deny you or your understanding. I would like to know just
how that information was divinely confirmed.
Was your evaluation through prayer prayer and math?
Were you given a vision during your awake time or during your asleep time?
Did you meet or see God, Jesus or an angel?
Was your vision on of words or symbols?
In any case, did you test it? - If so how? And can you be specific?
When I see others words saying to the effect; we cannot know the day or the hour,
I get concerned as the day or the hour scripture is usually aimed at the occurance
of the rapture not the advent of Tribulations. In fact God's Word actually lays out
pretty specific time increments that we can know the day Tribulations begins. It
seems many do not understand the amplitude of emotions one goes through when
trying to figure out the whens and wheres. Being in error does not make you an
anti-christ only makes you human. Through Jesus our mistakes are covered by blood
and washed clean. Oh the feeling we receive when we discover or think with all our
heart that we have un-covered a secret seemingly impossible to find.
TheWarIs1 wrote: "A short list of Traits for the AntiChrist
1.. will not desire women.
2. Not regard any god.
3. will not believe in the God of his fathers
4 Magnifies himself above all
No Obama does not qualify in any of these yet...
I don't think it's possible he has already been disqualified.
Case closed."
--------------------------------------------------------
ok... TheWarIs1 - it is possible Obama is the anti-christ - although I do stand in agreement with
you that he is not.
1.. will not desire women - the anti-christ that receives the mortal wound could desire women
until such a time as Satan takes over the body of the anti-christ. Then having no desire for women
would begin and still the prophecy stays intact.
2.. If I am not mistaken it is believed the anti-christ prior to entering the inner-sanctum will be
professing God and not denying God. If he was to deny God, he would never be allowed in the temple,
let alone the inner-sanctum.
3. This one is covered in the afore mentioned idea as well.
4. Once Satan takes over the body of the anti-christ and emerges from the inner-sanctum he can
attempt to magnify himself above God. Just because the ant-christ whose body Satan takes did not
attempt to magnify himself above God does not mean Satan will not as well.
Although I sincerely do not believe Obama is the anti-christ... I do believe it is possible and I do believe
Obama is not out of the woods as being an anti-christ.
----------------------------------------------------------
Buzzfruit wrote:
"You know people like yourself have made these kind of predictions and as expected it did not happen as
they thought it would. So it would beg to ask this question. What one would call a person who fails to
learn from the foolishness of others?"
---------------
"You know people like yourself have made these kind of predictions and as expected it did not happen as
they thought it would."
To this I would comment: First, odds are sooner or later someone will be right.

What I would call a person who fails to learn from the foolishness of others?---
Second, to comment on this I would say: HUMAN? Oh, and possibly a mite excited
in discovery (right or wrong) of a new idea or approach.

BibleScribe

Jun 17, 2011
S.W. USA
TheWarIs1 wrote: "A short list of Traits for the AntiChrist
1.. will not desire women.
2. Not regard any god.
3. will not believe in the God of his fathers
4 Magnifies himself above all
No Obama does not qualify in any of these yet...
I don't think it's possible he has already been disqualified.
Case closed."
--------------------------------------------------------
ok... TheWarIs1 - it is possible Obama is the anti-christ - although I do stand in agreement with
you that he is not.
1.. will not desire women - the anti-christ that receives the mortal wound could desire women
until such a time as Satan takes over the body of the anti-christ. Then having no desire for women
would begin and still the prophecy stays intact.
2.. If I am not mistaken it is believed the anti-christ prior to entering the inner-sanctum will be
professing God and not denying God. If he was to deny God, he would never be allowed in the temple,
let alone the inner-sanctum.
3. This one is covered in the afore mentioned idea as well.
4. Once Satan takes over the body of the anti-christ and emerges from the inner-sanctum he can
attempt to magnify himself above God. Just because the ant-christ whose body Satan takes did not
attempt to magnify himself above God does not mean Satan will not as well.
Although I sincerely do not believe Obama is the anti-christ... I do believe it is possible and I do believe
Obama is not out of the woods as being an anti-christ.
----------------------------------------------------------

Hi Terry,

I would propose that the verses cited from Daniel Chapter 11 having nothing to do with the a/c, -- these belong to another. But to validate any premise, it would be prudent to resolve verses 1 through 45, and NOT treat this comprehensive prophecy as a cafeteria, picking and choosing verses out of context.

To All,

In order to understand prophecy one should consider the literal versus the figurative. Take for instance the three citations of ~women~ in this chapter. In verse 6 the reference is to the State Department; in verse 17 the reference is to the CIA; and in verse 37 it is in reference to the greater government.

But until one assembles all the pieces of this Chapter's fulfillments, one might never even guess the significance of this prophecy.

BibleScribe

Buzzfruit

Aug 21, 2011
Bronx, New York, U.S.A
To this I would comment: First, odds are sooner or later someone will be right.

That's what a false prophest would hope. A real prophet of God always get it right the first time.

What I would call a person who fails to learn from the foolishness of others?---
Second, to comment on this I would say: HUMAN? Oh, and possibly a mite excited
in discovery (right or wrong) of a new idea or approach.

Not all human beings repeat the foolishness of others.....but the unwise can't seem to learn.

revturmoil

Feb 26, 2011
New Hampshire's North Woods

Put on your boots and spread the good word of God to the nations!
smile.gif
Maybe you don't know that the book of Revelation is the only book in the bible with a blessing for those who read it both at the beginning of it and at the end of it.

We don't know the day or hour but we can know the season of His return.

It was bible prophecy that brought me to the Lord.

Christian's should not complain or judge what others do for God. We are not all called to do the same things.

Revelation 1:3 ¶Blessed is he that readeth, and they that hear the words of this prophecy, and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand.
Revelation 22:7 Behold, I come quickly: blessed is he that keepeth the sayings of the prophecy of this book.

That's what a false prophest would hope. A real prophet of God always get it right the first time.

Not all human beings repeat the foolishness of others.....but the unwise can't seem to learn.

There are no longer any prophets or apostles. But we can prophesy. One who prophesy's isn't a prophet.