Exactly one year from today - 11 April - The Great Tribulation begins!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

HeroOfGod

Aug 11, 2010
Basically 2012 is NOT the end of the World, but I ensure you that a major event will take place in 2012, one year from now...

Barack Obama (The Antichrist) will sit in the Temple of God (could be a tent-like structure, NOT the 3rd temple) and declare to be God. Now then this will be on 11 April 2012.

(The Rapture will take place sometime before that day - meaning sometime in the next 12 months!)

The 1260 day (42 month / 3.5 year) Great Tribulation begins on that very day (11 April 2012) and Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings comes back to earth at the Battle of Armageddon on 23 September 2015.

This is no speculation! This is divinely confirmed!

GET READY ! STAY READY!

Websites that perhaps provide more explanation:

http://www.thefinal7...areherenow.com/

http://www.signsofth...chart.webs.com/

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Basically 2012 is NOT the end of the World, but I ensure you that a major event will take place in 2012, one year from now...

Barack Obama (The Antichrist) will sit in the Temple of God (could be a tent-like structure, NOT the 3rd temple) and declare to be God. Now then this will be on 11 April 2012.

(The Rapture will take place sometime before that day - meaning sometime in the next 12 months!)

The 1260 day (42 month / 3.5 year) Great Tribulation begins on that very day (11 April 2012) and Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings comes back to earth at the Battle of Armageddon on 23 September 2015.

GET READY ! STAY READY!

April 1 would have been a better date to pick for this grand event.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
So Christ was actually WRONG and someone other than the Father knows the day and hour...

Yeah. Good luck with that.

[email protected]

Choir Loft
Apr 2, 2009
West Central Florida
Faith
Other Faith
Country
United States
What is the point of all this examination of scripture?
Nothing less than an attempt to use the Bible as some sort of crystal ball.
It won't work, brothers.
There is a lot of scholarly work being done here, but scripture alone will not tell the tale.

Why?

Did not our Lord advise us to examine the seasons, to look at the sky, and to listen to what the earth itself is telling us?
No one can guess by means of scripture alone what tomorrow will bring; forget about next year.

Each person who shares a post seems to have a slightly different opinion.
This situation will not give us cause to focus our attention on what we should DO.

FACT
We are today being tossed upon the angry sea of history.
FACT
If a man knows Christ and follows Him with all his heart and mind and soul, then he will be well guided.

Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding.
In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

Pro 3:5-6

No one here appears to doubt that we are living in troubled times.
In fact, all the heated debate on these pages and elsewhere may itself be an indicator.
There is a sense of expectancy in the air, is there not?

What then shall we DO?

St Columcille

Apr 14, 2011
Manchester, TN

You know, I hope that if all these dates do not "pan out" that we can revisit this and see where HeroOfGod's faith is then.
What do you say, HeroOfGod? If none of the dates you mention happens, will it shake you faith? We have heard many times before these types of predictions from South Korea, from the Jehovah Witnesses, and from others. I remember back in the 80s that Gorbechav was the "antichrist" because of his birthmark on his forehead. I'll be ready regardless, death could happen any moment, much less Christ returning. Either way, whether He returns on a specific date or I die in a split second... we should not run our daily living based on fear.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
Hero,

Just what (specifically) will occur on that date one year from now that will be the indicator that the Tribulation has indeed begun.

Because, if what you said is true, an AWFUL LOT of things would need to happen over the next 12 months.

I don't anticipate an answer from Hero.

This appears to be just another hit-and-run post designed to stir the pot.

Pato

Mar 29, 2011

GET READY ! STAY READY!

OK....here we go. Since in your opinion this statement is "devinely confirmed", and I don't mean to be rude, What will you say when this does not occur?

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
[This is no speculation! This is divinely confirmed!
May I ask how this has been divinely confirmed?

Obama is anti-Christ but not necesarily The Anti-christ

A short list of Traits for the AntiChrist

1.. will not desire women.
2. Not regard any god.
2. will not believe in the God of his fathers
4 Magnifies himself above all

No Obama does not qualify in any of these yet...
I don't think it's possible he has already been disqualified.
Case closed.

Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

No man knows the hour or day but many will know when it's time, even at the door.

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
[This is no speculation! This is divinely confirmed!
May I ask how this has been divinely confirmed?

Obama is anti-Christ but not necesarily The Anti-christ

2. Not regard any god.
3. will not believe in the God of his fathers

I don't think it's possible since he has already been disqualified in #1, 2 & 3 .
Case closed.

Dan 11:37 Neither shall he regard the God of his fathers, nor the desire of women, nor regard any god: for he shall magnify himself above all.

Charlie

Feb 12, 2011
Dear Friends:

When Jesus spoke of the abomination of desolation in Matt.24:21-22, He said:

For then shall be great tribulation, such as was not since the beginning of the world to this time, no, nor ever shall be. And except those days should be shortened, there should no flesh be saved: but for the elect's sake those days shall be shortened.

It is inconceivable that the last 3 1/2 years will be shortened but Daniel also prophesied, in Dan. 12:11-12,

And from the time that the daily sacrifice shall be taken away, and the abomination that maketh desolate set up, there shall be a thousand two hundred and ninety days. Blessed is he that waiteth, and cometh to the thousand three hundred and five and thirty days.

The daily sacrifice will be taken away at the midpoint of the 7 years leaving 3 1/2 years, or 1,260 days, but Dan. 12:11 speaks of 1,290 days, 30 days more and 12:12 speaks of 1,335 days, or another 45 days after the 30 days.

I believe Rev.14:14-19 will be fullfilled during the 30 days and the 45 days will be the days that will be shortened so that an 'elect', of animals, fish and fowl will be saved to enter the millennium in their natural state and re-populate the earth with animals, fish and fowl.

On that basis the great tribulation will occur during the 45 days and that is when the vials, containing the wrath of God, will be poured out on the earth, Rev.15 and16.

God Bless you. Charlie.

Foreigner

Apr 14, 2010
I must confess, I laughed outloud when Hero tagged Mr. Obama as the Anti-Christ.

Are there really people on this board who believe this?

HeroOfGod

Aug 11, 2010
unfotunately most people don't know who he is, He came to power with the help of the NWO and will soon be a one-world leader. I encourgae you to read this:

http://www.thefinal7...s/rhewxzun.html

Plus let me share some videos (none of them is manipulated..)

[size="+0"][size="+0"][size="+0"]1.) [/size][/size][/size][size="+0"][size="+0"][size="+0"]Mystery Babylon (Book of Revelation 17-18) and the Antichrist revealed!

[/size]
[/size][/size]
[size="+0"][size="+0"][size="+0"]2.) [/size][/size][/size]Obama and 7 strange coincidences

3.) Did Jesus give us the name of the Antichrist?

4.) Obama mocks Jesus Christ

5.) Obama's slogan: "Thank you, Satan"

6.) Obama says, "Serve Satan"

7.) Barack Obama is the Antichrist!

8.) Is Barack Obama the Antichrist?

9.) Is Barack Obama the Antichrist? (part 1)

10.) [size="+0"][size="+0"]Is Barack Obama the Antichrist (part 2)[/size][/size]

and also: www.thefinal7yearsareherenow.com

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009

2. Not regard any god.
3. will not believe in the God of his fathers

HeroOfGod

Aug 11, 2010

1.. will not desire women. False and incorrect translation! the hebrew word "chemdat" really means desire. however the desire of women was to give birth to the Messiah. now that's what the AC will not regard -- the Messiah--, including God's children =Christians
2. Not regard any god. He really doesn't. what makes you think he does?
3. will not believe in the God of his fathers No, he really doesn't. What makes you think he does?
4 Magnifies himself above all that's what you're gonna see next year!

TheWarIs1

Dec 11, 2009
I guess we'll have to wait and see.

I disagree on the interpretations

There is nothin in that passage to lead one to beleive he denies christ birth because of his lack of desire for women.

Obama is a Muslim like his Father was

The AC is suppose to be clever, brilliant and of the tribe of DAN possibly.

I think Obama is puppet doing what they put him there to do.
He is a dopey man

hereister

Oct 21, 2010

GET READY ! STAY READY!

You better check who your source is. What you are saying completely flies in the face of God's Word:

Mar 13:32

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the Father.

And:

Mat 25:13

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the son of man cometh.

There are other verses that verify that no one will know the day, nor the hour. God's Word is trustworthy. So if you're getting "divine" information and it goes against our Father's Word, I would order satan out!

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
You better check who your source is. What you are saying completely flies in the face of God's Word:

Mar 13:32

But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the Father.

And:

Mat 25:13

Watch therefore, for ye know neither the day nor the hour wherein the son of man cometh.

There are other verses that verify that no one will know the day, nor the hour. God's Word is trustworthy. So if you're getting "divine" information and it goes against our Father's Word, I would order satan out!

hereister, sorry but you need to look up the word "knoweth" in Greek. oida is talking about "intuitive knowledge." We do not know the date intuitively but we can learn the dates with study.

hereister

Oct 21, 2010
I have to disagree with you Tom. I feel we will know the season, but the exact day...no, well that is except when the 2 witnesses are killed, a time frame is given after that.

But for someone to say that on such and such a day, Christ is returning, that does go against God's word. Can we use an educated guess? Yes. But to say definitively, I do not believe so.

tomwebster

Dec 11, 2006
I have to disagree with you Tom. I feel we will know the season, but the exact day...no, well that is except when the 2 witnesses are killed, a time frame is given after that.

But for someone to say that on such and such a day, Christ is returning, that does go against God's word. Can we use an educated guess? Yes. But to say definitively, I do not believe so.

Mar 13:23 "But take ye heed: behold, I have foretold you all things." is a verse from one of the text you used, "Mar 13:32 But of that day and that hour knoweth no man, no, not the angels which are in heaven, neither the son, but the Father. both verses are spoken by Christ, which one then is untrue?