Exactly one year from today - 11 April - The Great Tribulation begins!!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Retrobyter

Oct 29, 2011
Tampa Bay, Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Shalom, gentlemen.

Attack the problem, not the person, please. If you cannot refer to Scripture, then your beliefs are no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Basically 2012 is NOT the end of the World, but I ensure you that a major event will take place in 2012, one year from now...

Barack Obama (The Antichrist) will sit in the Temple of God (could be a tent-like structure, NOT the 3rd temple) and declare to be God. Now then this will be on 11 April 2012.

(The Rapture will take place sometime before that day - meaning sometime in the next 12 months!)

The 1260 day (42 month / 3.5 year) Great Tribulation begins on that very day (11 April 2012) and Jesus Christ, the Lord of Lords, and the King of Kings comes back to earth at the Battle of Armageddon on 23 September 2015.

This is no speculation! This is divinely confirmed!

GET READY ! STAY READY!

Websites that perhaps provide more explanation:

http://www.thefinal7...areherenow.com/

http://www.signsofth...chart.webs.com/

Another failed prophecy .

Shalom, gentlemen.

Attack the problem, not the person, please. If you cannot refer to Scripture, then your beliefs are no better or worse than anyone else's beliefs.

The person is the problem

The person has made a false prophecy.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Retrobyter.. I really and sincerely agree with what you stated, except in instances as these where as Arnie is correct.

Now, if Hero of God had succumed to someone elses writtings and mis-took them as being prophetic, then Hero Of God should have not only posted his appology, but allowed us to help him reconcile the errors to wit he was trapped. For, I am in this forum not only to teach, share and learn, but also to assist others in discovery of any errors to which they fall victims and to help them maintain or re-gain cohesivness with other members, As anyone lost from this forum is a loss,everyone brought into the light or back inmto the light is a victory.

Hero of God if your out there... You see I labeled you Troll... I would be most happy if you prove me wrong, for that would be a victory.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Now, if Hero of God had succumed to someone elses writtings and mis-took them as being prophetic, then Hero Of God should have not only posted his appology, but allowed us to help him reconcile the errors to wit he was trapped. For, I am in this forum not only to teach, share and learn, but also to assist others in discovery of any errors to which they fall victims and to help them maintain or re-gain cohesivness with other members, As anyone lost from this forum is a loss,everyone brought into the light or back inmto the light is a victory.

Hero of God if your out there... You see I labeled you Troll... I would be most happy if you prove me wrong, for that would be a victory.

Well said.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Hero of God has achieved the level of... hit-n-run poster with absolutely no credibility.

Like others... He brings a bag of rotted garbage paints the bag a pretty colour, sits it on your porch, ignites it, runs away laughing. ( Just wait until he has to atone for that )

Arnie, from now on check out their profile.. if there is no informattion about them, then we can be pretty sure they are just hit-n-runners.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Rae wrote: " men, all that needs to be said. Set a date like this, and you instantly prove you're a falseprophet. "

This is of course conditional.

ONE: It is according to what even the date setting is tied to
TWO: And if it was given by a true prophet

according to MY understanding the date setting not available is theRapture. Date setting for the Begining of Tribulation, the Abomination of Desolation, the Battle of Arrmageddon.... nce a base is established so to can date setting be established.

Raeneske

Sep 18, 2012
Rae wrote: " men, all that needs to be said. Set a date like this, and you instantly prove you're a falseprophet. "

This is of course conditional.

ONE: It is according to what even the date setting is tied to
TWO: And if it was given by a true prophet

according to MY understanding the date setting not available is theRapture. Date setting for the Begining of Tribulation, the Abomination of Desolation, the Battle of Arrmageddon.... nce a base is established so to can date setting be established.

I believe I stated, setting a date like this makes them immediatly a false prophet.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Raeneske wrote:
I believe I stated, setting a date like this makes them immediatly a false prophet.

Surely that statement is in error, for God told us the exact amount of time or days betewwen many of the event's, And so, those events that were given direct time increments is certainly not statements a false prophet could be revealed by.