Experiened overcoming/victory: saw Jesus and God

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

NagaMorningstar

Dec 13, 2022
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was raised Catholic but became atheist for 15 years after reading gospels while studying science/mythology in college. Then I started believing again and shortly afterward, I had the 3 day overcoming/victory experience described in Bible. It started with my brain heating up which I think was the renewing of the mind then my heart caught on fire for 3 days (rev 2:28, 2 Peter 1:19) and I saw Jesus with eyes of fire and fell flat on my face after hearing a voice like Ezekiel did (rev 1:14-15). Other things happened over those 3 days/nights but that is the main points.

A few months later I think I saw the Paraclete (advocate/comforter) in my house that Jesus said he would send.

Months later I sat in throne next to God while wrestling like Jacob (rev 3:21; gen 32:30) and I’ve seen many other supernatural events/beings like in the sky, with birds, shadow people, etc.

Jesus with eyes of fire is why Bible says “our God is a consuming fire” because when you see Jesus with eyes of fire you get the baptism by fire. The overcoming is also called 3 days in the heart of the earth and sign of Jonah due to him being in whale for 3 days and starting a fire which is allegory for the morning star which is the fire in your heart as images of sacred heart of Jesus show.

All the time before this I think I was in the outer darkness having aphantasia (saw nothing when eyes closed whereas kingdom of heaven is supposed to be within) and had bruxism (teeth grinding) and depression. After this I could see spirits with eyes open and closed and even a world of light with my eyes closed though now I just see dark spirits.

Last edited: