explain to me why tattoo is bad. and why Pure Spirit is better than Mystic tattoo spirit. thanks.

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And many are just ridiculed. As i have said before, if it was up to man, no one would be saved, everything is a sin, even breathing, as you breath in polluted air and it contaminates your body which is a temple.. Jeess, Good thing we have grace,...
I never said it's a sin.
And your answer is NO answer.
A Christian should be different.
Why be a Christian?;

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
We cannot demand that other Christians keep our standards.
I know a street preacher who has his ears pierced, and his nose! :eek:
Also tattoo's, and a long pony tail.

If God told him to do that, fine...it's his business. I don't like it myself.
They say it is "to be all things to all men."
I don't see that helping someone out of a ditch that the best way to do that is to jump into the ditch too!!!! :eek:
I don't see the rational myself.
But I would never tell him that he is wrong , or sinful in doing so.
It's the heart that God looks at.
I posted scripture.
It's not MY standard.
I believe it's God's standard.

And if you don't see the rational yourself, why support it at all?

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
And many are just ridiculed. As i have said before, if it was up to man, no one would be saved, everything is a sin, even breathing, as you breath in polluted air and it contaminates your body which is a temple.. Jeess, Good thing we have grace,...
BTW
You said :. Jeess

Do you realize that this is a curse?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I never said it's a sin.
And your answer is NO answer.
A Christian should be different.
Why be a Christian?;
Well you see it is like this, I get up in teh morning no intent on hurting anyone, nor getting angry just hope to show God to the world, is all I ask, but me being Human, as we all are, I make mistakes, I get angry it is just who we are. The problem is far to many get up and put on their christian" face and hope people will notice, that is not teh way it is supposed to be, you are supposed to go out and live, and in just being who you are, than show people that you are different. All my mates that I work with know i am different, it quiet surprised them when I goof up and they discover im not really all that different, thats just who I am, I dont drink, but i will have a beer with my friends when Im away, i dont condemn them for getting drunk, after work, in fact they usually asked me to pick them up from the pub quiet often at 2 am in the morning, being stuck in teh office these days has put that on hold.

Yet here we have christians making up all these rules, that men "must" live by and for what purpose, do you have a sin than we can create as a new topic and than have all these 'christians' condemn you for doing.?? It is not funny how christians wil do that, find something that they themselves dont do than go condemn everyone else for doing it, i guess it makes them feel better. Dont look at me Jesus , these are worse than I, when in fact being a christian makes us worse than them, hypocrit comes to mind.

Reactions: amadeus

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
Well you see it is like this, I get up in teh morning no intent on hurting anyone, nor getting angry just hope to show God to the world, is all I ask, but me being Human, as we all are, I make mistakes, I get angry it is just who we are. The problem is far to many get up and put on their christian" face and hope people will notice, that is not teh way it is supposed to be, you are supposed to go out and live, and in just being who you are, than show people that you are different. All my mates that I work with know i am different, it quiet surprised them when I goof up and they discover im not really all that different, thats just who I am, I dont drink, but i will have a beer with my friends when Im away, i dont condemn them for getting drunk, after work, in fact they usually asked me to pick them up from the pub quiet often at 2 am in the morning, being stuck in teh office these days has put that on hold.

Yet here we have christians making up all these rules, that men "must" live by and for what purpose, do you have a sin than we can create as a new topic and than have all these 'christians' condemn you for doing.?? It is not funny how christians wil do that, find something that they themselves dont do than go condemn everyone else for doing it, i guess it makes them feel better. Dont look at me Jesus , these are worse than I, when in fact being a christian makes us worse than them, hypocrit comes to mind.
How about posting some scripture and tell me what God says?

Do You smoke?
Do you want your children to smoke?

Just because You do something, does not make it right.

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Could you post and explain that scripture?

23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

This is a minor issue, which is easy to pick apart; yet, doesn't affect our true calling to love God and Neighbor.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
only too those who make it so, see you just created another stumbling block, you must have a machine there somewhere that creates them.
Oh my.
You're referring to how you say Jeess all the time.
I said it's a curse.
I repeat that you're taking the name of Jesus in vain.

So to you, there is no sin.
Everything is just a stumbling block.
Interesting concept, but no cigar.

Ask your pastor about this.

GodsGrace

Aug 29, 2017
Tuscany
Faith
Christian
Country
Italy
23 “Woe to you, teachers of the law and Pharisees, you hypocrites! You give a tenth of your spices—mint, dill and cumin. But you have neglected the more important matters of the law—justice, mercy and faithfulness. You should have practiced the latter, without neglecting the former. 24 You blind guides! You strain out a gnat but swallow a camel.

This is a minor issue, which is easy to pick apart; yet, doesn't affect our true calling to love God and Neighbor.
Sorry. I'm on the tablet.

Most things we do are minor.
We haven't killed anybody lately.

As we fix big things that keep us from God we could work on smaller things.
Loving God and neighbor is good.

Is that all that's necessary?
Jesus said to be perfect as our Father is perfect.

He meant that we should strive to do our best.

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

Do You smoke?
Do you want your children to smoke?

Just because You do something, does not make it right.
and just because you dont do it doesnt make it wrong. Is not God our Judge....

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh my.
You're referring to how you say Jeess all the time.
I said it's a curse.
I repeat that you're taking the name of Jesus in vain.
Why is it, never said Jesus, again you have made it a sin, not Jesus or God,

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We cannot demand that other Christians keep our standards.
I know a street preacher who has his ears pierced, and his nose! :eek:
Also tattoo's, and a long pony tail.

If God told him to do that, fine...it's his business. I don't like it myself.
They say it is "to be all things to all men."
I don't see that helping someone out of a ditch that the best way to do that is to jump into the ditch too!!!! :eek:
I don't see the rational myself.
But I would never tell him that he is wrong , or sinful in doing so.
It's the heart that God looks at.

Why would God tell him to do that when He said we were not to do that?

Stranger

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
you mean what teh bible says. Do you wear a covering over your head in church, ?? you should teh bible says you should,,,

1Co 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
1Co 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

see more rules,

do you stone adulters for comitting adultry according to teh bible we should,

Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

Act 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

now how many rules did the pharisees extract from the 10 commandments,

The tradition that 613 commandments (Hebrew: תרי"ג מצוות‎, taryag mitzvot, "613 mitzvot") is the number of mitzvot in the Torah, began in the 3rd century CE, when Rabbi Simlai mentioned it in a sermon that is recorded in Talmud Makkot 23b.

lest see how many you can come up with from

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

Reactions: Truth

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sorry. I'm on the tablet.

Most things we do are minor.
We haven't killed anybody lately.

As we fix big things that keep us from God we could work on smaller things.
Loving God and neighbor is good.

Is that all that's necessary?
Jesus said to be perfect as our Father is perfect.

He meant that we should strive to do our best.

We were created to love perfectly. That is the gospel; this is it; this is everything. If we loved perfectly, we would be in a Garden relationship with God and Neighbor. If we loved perfectly, sin (loving imperfectly) would not exist. Heaven has no sin because every part of creation will be operating as it is created to operate.

You can trace every action and opinion and emotional reaction to a capacity/lack of ability to love outwardly.

Tattoos are not evil. They just are. All the connotations and meaning behind them are the only relevant and personal issues, which will be sorted out by God.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you mean what teh bible says. Do you wear a covering over your head in church, ?? you should teh bible says you should,,,

1Co 11:5 But every woman that prayeth or prophesieth with her head uncovered dishonoureth her head: for that is even all one as if she were shaven.
1Co 11:6 For if the woman be not covered, let her also be shorn: but if it be a shame for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her be covered.

see more rules,

do you stone adulters for comitting adultry according to teh bible we should,

Act 15:24 Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment:

Act 15:28 For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things;
Act 15:29 That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

now how many rules did the pharisees extract from the 10 commandments,

The tradition that 613 commandments (Hebrew: תרי"ג מצוות‎, taryag mitzvot, "613 mitzvot") is the number of mitzvot in the Torah, began in the 3rd century CE, when Rabbi Simlai mentioned it in a sermon that is recorded in Talmud Makkot 23b.

lest see how many you can come up with from

Joh 13:34 A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another.
Joh 13:35 By this shall all men know that ye are my disciples, if ye have love one to another.

John 13:34-35 doesn't address tattooes. Nor do any other verses you gave.

Because of the law, do we not know the mind of God concerning these things? We are not under the Law. But does that mean it is ok to muruder someone as a Christian?

Stranger