Explaining the Trinity

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tigger 2

Oct 19, 2017
port angeles
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More insults and misinformation. Not a proper discussion of John 1:1c or Colwell's published theory (or Harner's). So continue your Christian insults and misinformation. I'm through with you.

Last edited:

Kermos

Mar 18, 2019
United States
JesusDelivers.Faith
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
More insults and misinformation. Not a proper discussion of John 1:1c or Colwell's published theory or (Harner's). So continue your Christian insults and misinformation. I'm through with you.
You quote, cite, and defend JW distortions and deceptions that oppose the personification of the Father and the personification of the Son and the personification of the Holy Spirit (John 14:16-19) as the One True God (Deuteronomy 6:4).

You, and/or JWs, wrongly apply quotes from experienced Greek scholars, and you, and/or JWs, wrongly dismiss seasoned Greek scholars.

You, and/or JWs, create your own Greek grammar which you then wrongly apply.

May the Lord Jesus Christ open your, and JWs, eyes.

Now, all of these posts remain true and valid scripturally:

"One God Three Persons Post (in this thread)"

"The 'I' in John 14:18 Refers to Lord Jesus Post (in this thread)"

"Mary, Pregnant with Lord Jesus, greets Elizabeth, Pregnant with Holy Spirit filled John the Baptist who leaped, Post (in this thread)"

"Refutation that the Father, the Son, and the Spirit are one person (or maybe it's one spirit or maybe it's both that justbyfaith and 101G attempt to eisegete from scripture) Post (in this thread)"

"The Immeasurable Value of Lord Jesus' Words according to the Son of God Post (in this thread)"

"Refuting License to Abuse Grace Post (in this thread)"

"YHWH, LORD, Elohim, Isaiah 44:24, John 1:3, and Principles of Bible Translation Post (in this thread)"

"God is the Great I AM Post (in this thread)"

"Lord Jesus said 'the One creating' in Matthew 19:4 Post (in this thread)"

"Lord Jesus said 'God [MADE]' in Mark 10:6 Thus Matching Matthew 19:4 Post (in this thread)"

"Elohim, Theos, and God As Used in The Old Testament Post (in this thread)"

"'God is Spirit' Is A Qualitative Noun - With Comparison to Count Noun and Mass Noun Post (in this thread)"

"Mantey, an excellent Greek scholar and quoted by tigger 2, identifies Watchtower Society New Word Translation translators as 'diabolical deceivers' for They Deny Christ's Diety Post (in this thread)"

"The Diety of Christ, More About Mantey Exposing Watchtower Society NWT, and Debunking tigger 2's Faulty Greek Grammar Practice Post (in this thread)"

"Heretical Teachers about God's Revealed Nature Exposed Post (in this thread)"