Exposing The Legalist (heretic)

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
According to this statement, a Christian must do nothing after he or she is saved. Which is PURE BALONEY.

"Behold" teaches what Paul taught.
Paul taught what Jesus Taught him.

1.) That you can do nothing after you are saved to keep yourself saved.
2.) You can do nothing to keep yourself saved, exactly as you can do nothing to save yourself to begin with..
3.) God, who Himself began salvation in all the born again, will Himself be faithtul to complete their Salvation.
4.) Jesus is the author and FINISHER of the faith, of all the born again.

Now, a heretic, cannot understand what i just wrote, which is obvious to those who are not a heretic.

Understand enoch111, the devil has blinded the mind of all Grace Rejectors.

Now regarding the lie you told about me....
Lets now look at the Truth..
"Behold" will never teach that you are to do nothing, regarding your discipleship.
So no need to lie about that, unless you just can't help yourself, which is what i expect is your issue, and not just yours on this Forum.

Listen carefully......all believers, are to ""work out their salvation"" by learning how to operate within it correctly.
You do this by "right believing".
All Believers, are to "reckon themselves dead to sin, dead to flesh", and alive to and "in Christ".
All Believers are to "present their bodies a LIVING SACRIFICE To God as their reasonable service"
All Believers are to carry their Cross, and deny themselves a life of FLESH and CARNAL DEEDS.
All believers are to be in the world, but not OF the World.
See, when you "sow to the flesh, you reap corruption".....in other words, when you live a life that is God Dishonoring, your mind become the Devil's playground and your life becomes a backslidden mess.

Where the heretic has become caught up in their own web of self righteousness, is when they are doing all of the above to try to stay saved.
As when that is your mind, then your faith is "flesh".... your mind is "darkened" and you have "fallen from Grace".

What my Threads do, is spotlight the Legalist, the Heretic, the deceived, for the benefit of the real believers.
And my Threads teach the sincere how to walk in the right Mind....the right understanding of what it means to be "Saved".

Last edited:

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
I am safe...promise. preachers have never been much of a friend to me.

Being one of those, i understand exactly how you feel about it.
I have little use for most pulpit speakers, and even less use for most who ruin Christian Forums.

Honest to GOD, for the most part, its an insult to GOD to call most Christian forums "Christian".
Its a lie.
As most dont teach or allow, correct doctrine, and most are just hives of heretics who are fallen from Grace.
Most "christian" forums are the devil's pulpit that is all about letting heretics park and preach against the cross their gospel of self saving Legalism.

This forum, has a bit of a balance between the Calvinist's who are all about losing their salvation, and actual sincere believers who are here trying to get more Light and learn something about their New Testament and about how they are to BELIEVE Correctly.

Im a "last of their kind", Heart2Soul.
Not many like me left....in this world full of carnal pulpits.
Not many who understand that what Jesus Gave to Paul, is what a real preacher-teacher of the Word is supposed to be all about, all the time.
A few know this....and a few do it........and a few can hear the call.
Im one of the few, and im always calling others to hear.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
On the contrary: a heretic is someone who KEEPS giving vain credit to the cross while continuing in sin.

You are continuing to sin, and if you deny you are not repenting of sin and confessing, then that is one more, isnt it.

See, the issue is, when you dont understand how to stop sinning, you keep on sinning.....and that is your problem.

What you need to do, is find about 60 of my Threads here, and study them.

See, when i was first here, i posted 50+ Threads that detail how to believe right, which is how you stop sinning.
Till you understand this, Miciah'Imla, you will continue to sin, confess, and repent, .. which is exactly how NOT to live in perfected discipleship.
The carnal Christian is a sinning and confessing and repenting FAILURE.

Now, your next post to me will be what all carnal posters say to me..

"so you are saying then that you dont sin".

And you will ask this also, out of spiritual ignorance, as if you knew how to stop sinning, you would not be sinning, now would you?

Well, i know how to stop, and i teach this all over the world for years....
Few do because few can.
Im one.
You'd do well to close your mouth, and find my Threads if you are really interested in learning how to perfect your discipleship.

Behold

Apr 11, 2020
Netanya or Pensacola
Faith
Christian
Country
Israel
Charismatic is not a denomination, but anyone who has received the baptism of the Holy Spirit with gifts. They can be in any denomination. They are Philadelphians from the 7 letters of Jesus to the churches and believe all of the New Covenant. I'm not worried about losing my salvation because I have the assurance described in 1 John 3:21-24, and all my prayers ARE answered and I receive what was prayed for 100% of the time.

This is the 2nd time you have stated on a Public form, on one of my Threads... that "all your prayers are answered".

So, lets test this, as to me it sounds like Pride.

Go now and pray that Jesus will come back this next week, and lets see if "all your prayers, are 100%".

Or, you can dodge my Request, and not respond.
Or you can come and make an excuse, for why you wont pray that prayer.

I vote = All.

CharismaticLady

Jun 13, 2019
Tennessee
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is the 2nd time you have stated on a Public form, on one of my Threads... that "all your prayers are answered".

So, lets test this, as to me it sounds like Pride.

Go now and pray that Jesus will come back this next week, and lets see if "all your prayers, are 100%".

Or, you can dodge my Request, and not respond.
Or you can come and make an excuse, for why you wont pray that prayer.

I vote = All.

It is not pride, because it is not of myself, but use of a gift given me by the Holy Spirit. And there are some who don't believe the written word of God when they read it in black and white, so I want to confirm that the Word of God is tangibly sound and God does what He promises. 1 John 3:21-22. Many also like to cut out whole sections of the New Testament as if it doesn't apply to them when it says these are from God, just because their own life can't prove them to be so, namely the gifts of the Holy Spirit.

If God told you He was coming back this weekend, then it is you that needs to pray that. You are not God nor am I, and I only pray God's will, not my own, or yours. By one of the gifts of the Spirit, He tells me when to pray and what to pray. That is when I pray, and it is always answered, but He only speaks when I have no sin in my life, so I make sure I don't. You simply do not understand, so you mock at born again, Spirit-filled Christians, just like Satan did to Jesus in the wilderness. For me to do as you said would be the sin of presumption. God won't be listening.

Michiah-Imla

Oct 24, 2020
Northeast USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You are continuing to sin

Astonishing that this is what “Christianity” has become. Full of followers who speak contrary to scripture so leisurely:

Romans 6:1-2 KJV
[1] What shall we say then? Shall we continue in sin, that grace may abound? [2] God forbid. How shall we, that are dead to sin, live any longer therein?

And you do not know what I do.

To presume to know what others do is not wise.

Ferris Bueller

Sep 9, 2020
Middle South
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Calvinist's who are all about losing their salvation
I thought you would at least know that Calvinists do NOT believe you can lose your salvation. You did not know this? They are the original once saved always saved denomination.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I thought you would at least know that Calvinists do NOT believe you can lose your salvation.
@Ferris Bueller The issue might be assurance of salvation (and John's First Epistle is an excellent source for believers looking for assurance); but the idea of Calvinists advocating the loss of salvation doctrinally would be a contradiction in terms, indeed.

Reactions: Ferris Bueller