1. Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Featured Exposing The Legalist (heretic)

Discussion in 'Christian Spirituality Forum' started by Behold, Nov 17, 2020.

1. Ferris Bueller

Ferris Bueller Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    And that is my reward—your joy, your happiness, your victory. It's very rare to encounter people like yourself hungry for the things of God, thirsty for righteousness. Pride locks so many people out of the blessings of these treasures of God I'm sharing with you. They are indeed treasures. The life these truths give are worth more than worldly wealth and security. They really are. You know that. You see that. And I'm rejoicing with you.

AlsoAnne likes this.
  2. AlsoAnne

AlsoAnne Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    This is so appreciated. It's so unnatural and hard, but soaking in Christ really changes you. I seriously thought that I would be instantly changed and be on my merry way, haha.

Ferris Bueller likes this.
  3. AlsoAnne

AlsoAnne Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I praise God because yes, I am very hungry. I lived too long in pride and deceit and it is dangerous and draining. By God's amazing and patient grace and loving chastisement I am here. Thank you for teaching, I trust this will bless someone else too!

4. Ferris Bueller

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Ever since learning these things many years ago I've longed to share these things with others. It changed my life and I want other people to be changed too. But I had kind of given up on doing that because the audience is so small (it's that 'the way is narrow and few people find it' thing). We'll talk more. You have been a blessing to me, thank you. It's sleepy time for me. And I think I've got the Covid thing too. I got tested negative last Friday but I guess I got tested too early. So I'll be in and out of the forum according to how it affects me.

5. AlsoAnne

AlsoAnne Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I am so thankful you shared them and I trust that this will surely be a blessing to others. These precious jewels of wisdom are truly worth cherishing. I will pray for you. Sleep well in Him!

6. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

@Ferris Bueller Hoping you will be feeling okay...

7. marks

marks Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    If faith we can always - always - overcome, and then we find the challenges greater. Well stated!

Much love!

AlsoAnne and Ferris Bueller like this.
  8. farouk

farouk Well-Known Member

@AlsoAnne Hi; the Epistle to the Philippians is also strong on the theme of believers in Christ being joyful in suffering.

AlsoAnne likes this.
  9. marks

marks Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I think these describe the two ditches on either side of the road, and our true path is in the renewal of the mind, something that can be quicker or slower, but remains a process.

In faith we overcome, because in Christ we have overcome.

Much love!

AlsoAnne and Ferris Bueller like this.
  10. Ferris Bueller

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    I keep going up and down. I feel good for a while then not so great.

marks likes this.
  11. AlsoAnne

AlsoAnne Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    You've been in my prayers. Please keep updating!

12. Ferris Bueller

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thank you. I felt very good last evening. And I feel very good this morning.
    I'm going to go get a Covid test this morning. The county wasn't testing yesterday.

AlsoAnne likes this.
  13. AlsoAnne

AlsoAnne Member

Faith:
    Christian
    United States
    Thank you for the update! Hopefully you will know soon. If you drink broth, I highly recommend it!

14. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    im not aware that you believe that you can lose your salvation.
    You define yourself as a Charismatic, and all Charismatic denominations, ALL, except for the "word of faith" group, believe and teach Legalism to the extreme.
    If you think you can lose your Salvation, then you are a legalist.

15. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    There are many false doctrines.
    Read Hebrews 13:9 for an update.
    This particular Thread is dealing with the main one.....that defines all Heretics.
    That's Legalsim, and you will know them, based on what they Do with this phrase../
    = "The FINISHED work, of JESUS, on the Cross".
    The Legalist will teach that this work is not finished, that Salvation is only begun, and we are to complete it by "enduring, or abiding, or commandment keeping, or whatever other self effort is on your list that has become your Faith".

16. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    All legalist's are enemies of the Cross.
    The "Cross" is the Grace of God.
    So, to deny that this alone keeps you saved, as well as SAVED you, = Is Legalsim, and this teaching is the enemy of the Cross as its in opposition to God's Grace.

17. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    You are not saved by Abiding, and you are not Kept Saved by Abiding.
    Abiding, as you are defining it, is YOU doing for yourself, what on Christ has already Accomplished 2000 yrs ago for ALL the born again.
    So, That's Legalism you are spewing, and that theology is at odds with The Cross.
    Rethink your position, and instead give Christ alone all credit due Him for saving you and keeping you saved.
    Stop asap, trusting in "abiding", as abiding didnt hang on the Cross for you.

18. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    Many people only read the bible to try to find a way to feel lost, condemned.

Here is the thing.....The bible is not toy. Its not a novel. Its a Sword and a Razor and a Light, and it will harm you, if you are foolish, pride filled, and you jump into parts of it that you are not ready to understand.
    One of the reasons that God sends a good Teacher llke me to Forums is to try to keep the spiritually immature from being destroyed by devil led heretics.

Many foolish people can't even begin to understand the Grace of God, or even begin to understand the Blood Atonement, and can't even begin to know the most basic principles of Salvation, yet they foam at the mouth on "christian" forums, ranting out verses they can't discern that they got lost in, = THE BOOK OF HEBREWS.
    And their only purpose is to try to ruin the faith of Real Believers.
    Forums are full of these devil's, all running around obsessing on Hebrews and actually enjoy trying to destroy someone's faith in God's Grace.

Reader, let me give you a TRUTH.
    All Heretics live in "Hebrews" "James" and "Matthew".

Mark it down.....and remember this fact.

19. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    And what if the Devil has had a long time to study the bible and understands that he can fool the body of Christ, many, by faking "spiritual fruit".
    Your bible says that He, the devil, will come to you as an Angel of LIGHT.
    His people, his sons, his daughters will come to you, to your forum, pretending to have spiritual fruit.
    They ALL speak "christianese".....They all SOUND "right"..
    So, its up to each of us to understand that we have to DISCERN the difference between the Truth and fake spiritual fruit.
    I write Thread's that help sincere believers KEEP from being DUPED by the Devil's "Preachers of Righteousness".

20. Behold

Behold Well-Known Member

Faith:
    Christian
    Israel
    And God sees this faith, and Justifies you, for eternity.

The issue is what you do later.
    Most do not stay in this understanding.
    Most get caught up in trying to keep, what God has already finished.
    Legalsim is not about how you are saved, its all about the shift from Faith in Christ to faith in trying to keep yourself SAVED.