Ezekiel 21 Destroy the Righteous Along With the Wicked

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Amadeus, you are so wise that you shock me sometimes.
I have a confession to make. I am your secret um...whatever you call it, in that thread Mayflower started, and I feel bad that I cannot think of any messages to send you but for the first one I did.

You help me and encourage me so much in here at times and I can't think of another message/encouragement to send mayflower to give to you. I kept thinking if I didn't try to force it, something helpful would come to me but...nope, I haven't had any inspiration on it.
Thank you for your kindness. I've been swamped outside the forum lately and my desk top computer has gone permanently offline making for difficulties. My wife has been diagnosed today with pneumonia and needs prayer. primary. Lots of things needed. As to your encouragement, I am glad you were blessed through me. We are all frail and weak, but then with Him in us our weakness becomes strong. Give God the glory!

Episkopos

May 17, 2011
Montreal
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Thank you for your kindness. I've been swamped outside the forum lately and my desk top computer has gone permanently offline making for difficulties. My wife has been diagnosed today with pneumonia and needs prayer. primary. Lots of things needed. As to your encouragement, I am glad you were blessed through me. We are all frail and weak, but then with Him in us our weakness becomes strong. Give God the glory!
Praying for your wife...:) Lord heal her!

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada

Sorry to hear about Kathy having pneumonia bless her heart she has been through so much , one thing after another. ✟
You guys are champs ...Dave and I will be praying hard for Kathy's healing and safety.

And so sorry about the computer crashing on you. I have a love hate relationship with computers.

Bless you John Hugs Kathy for me..x