Ezekiel 38 -- ANOTHER TOPIC HIJACKED BY "christians" (small "c")

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You shouldn't wrongly assume what people have and have not figured out.

Please clarify. And you might also throw in Daniel 8, 9, & 11. -- And my money is on Scripture & History, versus what you might propose.

Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The state of Israel in the middle east is basically 'fenced in' like the following Jerusalem Post article says:

Israel's border walls: A case study for Trump’s mantra

They don't really fit the Ezekiel 38:10 passage.

The Arab terrorists still lob missles over into the state of Israel, so they don't really dwell safely either.

Scripture shows that Israel will not dwell safely and Jerusalem willnot be secure untill after the Lord comes and not before.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please clarify. And you might also throw in Daniel 8, 9, & 11. -- And my money is on Scripture & History, versus what you might propose.

Bobby Jo

You claim I don't know, as if you really knew what you were talking about, and then ask me to show you?? Again, you make a lot of assumptions of what you do not know.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Scripture shows that Israel will not dwell safely and Jerusalem willnot be secure untill after the Lord comes and not before.

The Ezekiel 38 Scripture DOES... show Israel dwelling safely and without walls, when it is attacked by those armies out of the northern quarters.

Ezek 38:8-11
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

KJV

Thing is, that's not really pointing to the nation of Israel in the holy lands, because God's true Israel is in the Christian West where the majority of the children of Israel dwell.

Reactions: pompadour

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You claim I don't know, as if you really knew what you were talking about, and then ask me to show you??

It ok if you decline to detail your doctrines which I seem to recall are false. In fact you don't even have to Post! You do have FREE CHOICE.

Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
The Ezekiel 38 Scripture DOES... show Israel dwelling safely and without walls, when it is attacked by those armies out of the northern quarters.

Ezek 38:8-11
8 After many days thou shalt be visited: in the latter years thou shalt come into the land that is brought back from the sword, and is gathered out of many people, against the mountains of Israel, which have been always waste: but it is brought forth out of the nations, and they shall dwell safely all of them.

9 Thou shalt ascend and come like a storm, thou shalt be like a cloud to cover the land, thou, and all thy bands, and many people with thee.

10 Thus saith the Lord GOD; It shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought:

11 And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates,

KJV

Thing is, that's not really pointing to the nation of Israel in the holy lands, because God's true Israel is in the Christian West where the majority of the children of Israel dwell.

So you believe the mountains of Israel is in the west?Perhaps the rocky mountains?
And you believe Israel shallbe gatherd out of the nations to the rocky mountains which have recovered from some unknown war and there Israel shall,dwell in,peace ?

Ezekiel 38:8 After a long time you will be summoned. In the last years you will enter a land brought back from war and regathered from many peoples to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely.

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@Davy and @shilohsfoal, it seems to me that you both do not understand the scriptures Ezekiel_38:8-11 and the imagery being used.

The Mountains of Israel is the teaching/doctrine of God, and the place which the saints of God will inherit is the whole earth made righteous once more through the keeping of the teachings and doctrines from the beginning of time together with a love for our Father God.

Shalom

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Really, -- I have no idea why you use platitudes except that you have no concept of Scripture or History. Now if you had a THOUGHT I'd be interested, and I'm still waiting ... :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

To All,
I'm often reminded of AMAZON in this Forum. On AMAZON people ask questions, and usually they get informed answers. But equally often, they get responses like: I DON'T KNOW; or I HAVEN'T SET MINE UP YET; or some equivalent NON-ANSWER. And one has to wonder what kind of IQ these people have, but it certainly ain't 100. :)

Bobby Jo

Last edited:

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
@Davy and @shilohsfoal, it seems to me that you both do not understand the scriptures Ezekiel_38:8-11 and the imagery being used.

The Mountains of Israel is the teaching/doctrine of God, and the place which the saints of God will inherit is the whole earth made righteous once more through the keeping of the teachings and doctrines from the beginning of time together with a love for our Father God.

Shalom

If the whole earth belonged to the saints then where does Gog and all those nations with him come from?
Pesia for instance.Where does Persia come from when,it invades the mountains of Israel?
If you dont know where Persia is then maybe you know where Ethiopia is?

Ezekiel 38:5 KJV: Persia, Ethiopia, and Libya with them; all of them with shield and helmet:

Last edited:

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Really, -- I have no idea why you use platitudes except that you have no concept of Scripture or History. Now if you had a THOUGHT I'd be interested, and I'm still waiting ... :rolleyes:

Bobby Jo

To All,
I'm often reminded of AMAZON in this Forum. On AMAZON people ask questions, and usually they get informed answers. But equally often, they get responses like: I DON'T KNOW; or I HAVEN'T SET MINE UP YET; or some equivalent NON-ANSWER. And one has to wonder what kind of IQ these people have, but it certainly ain't 100. :)

Bobby Jo

My dear deluded brother, you still have not been able to answer my question as to who or what are the four winds of heaven are?

AS you cannot give a reasoned response to that question, I fear that you are not in a position to sling mud at others on this forum for putting forward an idea that is reasonable and easy to understand from a figurative perspective.

I await your answer to my previous question.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
If the whole earth belonged to the saints then where foes Gog and all those nations with him come from?
Pesia for instance.Where does Persia come from when,it invades the mountains of Israel?

If the truth be know, Persia and many other people groups are presently invading the Mountains of Israel, which is the teachings/doctrine of God.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia

I still stand by my response to you. The fact hat these nations are presently attacking the Mountains of Israel, does not preclude that fact that at the end of the Millennium Age that these same nations/people groups will also be attacking the Mountains of Israel at that time as well.

So can you red English? to be a nark like you.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I still stand by my response to you. The fact hat these nations are presently attacking the Mountains of Israel, does not preclude that fact that at the end of the Millennium Age that these same nations/people groups will also be attacking the Mountains of Israel at that time as well.

So can you red English? to be a nark like you.

Well,at least you believe they are nations.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It ok if you decline to detail your doctrines which I seem to recall are false. In fact you don't even have to Post! You do have FREE CHOICE.

Bobby Jo

You can try to create false witnesses all day, and it still will not change your ruined credibility you have done for yourself on this forum.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So you believe the mountains of Israel is in the west?Perhaps the rocky mountains?
And you believe Israel shallbe gatherd out of the nations to the rocky mountains which have recovered from some unknown war and there Israel shall,dwell in,peace ?

Ezekiel 38:8 After a long time you will be summoned. In the last years you will enter a land brought back from war and regathered from many peoples to the mountains of Israel, which had long been desolate. They had been brought out from the nations, and all now dwell securely.

You really don't even know who God's Israel is, because you've been fed the unbelieving Jew's baloney lies so long.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Shalom

No need for Gnosticism, turning a Scripture with a literal meaning into a symbolic philosophy. When God describes things using allegory, parable, symbology, it is always in order to describe something literal in a more simple way. It don't mean make a religion out of it.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
You really don't even know who God's Israel is, because you've been fed the unbelieving Jew's baloney lies so long.

You do know the apostles who you claim to believe were believing Israelis.If Christ could chose those apostles ,what makes you think he cant choose any more Israelis?

You have a terrible understanding of prophecy and it appears to be fueled by racism.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You do know the apostles who you claim to believe were believing Israelis.If Christ could chose those apostles ,what makes you think he cant choose any more Israelis?

You have a terrible understanding of prophecy and it appears to be fueled by racism.

God's Truth is not racism. Like the final verse of Zechariah 14 declares, when Jesus returns and all nations are required to come up to Jerusalem to worship Him from year to year, then there will no more be the Canaanite in the House of God. That is when the world will no longer hear the lies from false Jews who say they are Jews, but lie, and are not, but are the "synagogue of Satan" (Rev.2 & 3).

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My dear deluded brother, you still have not been able to answer my question as to who or what are the four winds of heaven are?

I believe YOU were asked to provide your "interpretation", -- preferably for the 11:4 citation because it provides a definitive fulfillment, rather than a subjective interpretation/analogy/simile/fuflillment. The ball's in your court, so throw it! I dare ya ...

Bobby Jo :)

Status
Not open for further replies.