Ezekiel 38 -- ANOTHER TOPIC HIJACKED BY "christians" (small "c")

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God's Truth is not racism. ... false Jews who say they are Jews, but lie, and are not, but are the "synagogue of Satan" (Rev.2 & 3).

You, my dear friend are a hypocrite AND racist! :)

Whew,
Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I believe YOU were asked to provide your "interpretation", -- preferably for the 11:4 citation because it provides a definitive fulfillment, rather than a subjective interpretation/analogy/simile/fuflillment. The ball's in your court, so throw it! I dare ya ...

Bobby Jo :)

All I see is you ducking the question posed. The 11:4 citation for the four winds of heaven has the same understanding as 7:2 for the four winds of heaven. Yes I agree that there is a manifestation within the worldly realm, but are the four winds of heaven to be found physically in the earthly realm as you are suggesting.

Now answer the question if you dare because the ball has always been in your court to answer to prove to us that you are actually worth listening to.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
No need for Gnosticism, turning a Scripture with a literal meaning into a symbolic philosophy. When God describes things using allegory, parable, symbology, it is always in order to describe something literal in a more simple way. It don't mean make a religion out of it.

Davy, that just happens to be your opinion, that that is what I am doing. On the other hand you are making a religion out of your personal understanding of the prophetic verses where the Mountains of Israel is mentioned.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Whew,
Bobby Jo

You are then calling Jesus a racist, because He is Who said this...

Rev 2:9
9 I know thy works, and tribulation, and poverty, (but thou art rich) and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the synagogue of Satan.

KJV

He said this too...

Zech 14:20-21
20 In that day shall there be upon the bells of the horses, HOLINESS UNTO THE LORD; and the pots in the LORD's house shall be like the bowl's before the altar.
21 Yea, every pot in Jerusalem and in Judah shall be holiness unto the LORD of hosts: and all they that sacrifice shall come and take of them, and seethe therein: and in that day there shall be no more the Canaanite in the house of the LORD of hosts.

KJV

And God's Word says this too...

Judg 3:1-6
3:1 Now these are the nations which the LORD left, to prove Israel by them, even as many of Israel as had not known all the wars of Canaan;

2 Only that the generations of the children of Israel might know, to teach them war, at the least such as before knew nothing thereof;
3 Namely, five lords of the Philistines, and all the Canaanites, and the Sidonians, and the Hivites that dwelt in mount Lebanon, from mount Baal-hermon unto the entering in of Hamath.
4 And they were to prove Israel by them, to know whether they would hearken unto the commandments of the LORD, which he commanded their fathers by the hand of Moses.

5 And the children of Israel dwelt among the Canaanites, Hittites, and Amorites, and Perizzites, and Hivites, and Jebusites:
6 And they took their daughters to be their wives, and gave their daughters to their sons, and served their gods.
KJV

Earburner

Feb 2, 2019
South Carolina
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So Iran released the VIDEO of their pirating the British tanker, and an "intelligence" expert reported that Russia is "egging" Iran on.

COME ON Middle East WAR!
Bobby Jo
For what? A "Secret Rapture", that's never going to happen?
So instead, what we will get, is 1/3 of the world pop. being killed off in one day, in the Euphrates region. And, who says that it will be contained only there!!
Bobby Jo is groping around in the darkness.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Davy, that just happens to be your opinion, that that is what I am doing. On the other hand you are making a religion out of your personal understanding of the prophetic verses where the Mountains of Israel is mentioned.

I don't do religion, that's man's thing. God's Word is Truth, not religion.

The majority of the Book of Ezekiel was written to the ten tribed "house of Israel", not to the Jews.

God took ten tribes of Israel out of the hand of the Jews at Jerusalem, and made one born of the tribe of Ephraim their king instead. Because the ten tribed kingdom of Israel rebelled against God, He removed them from the land and scattered among the Gentiles, made them lose their heritage as Israel. But He did not forget them.

He led the ten tribes into new lands where they would go fully into the Baal worship they coveted. They lost knowledge of God's feast days, new moons, and sabbaths. They became as Gentiles living among Gentiles.

Then when Jesus was rejected by the Jews at Jerusalem and crucified, He was preached to ten lost tribes of the house of Israel, including scattered Judah among them that had left Babylon. A major remnant of all 12 tribes came into The Gospel of Jesus Christ, becoming the Western Christian Nations of history.

From those original Christian nations, with Britain as the first to convert to Christianity on a national scale, The Gospel then went out to all nations. And thus we have the FREE NATIONS in The Gospel of Jesus Christ today in all locations in the today's world.

Like God's Word said, Jacob's seed was to become "a nation, and a company of nations" (Gen.35). And Ephraim's seed was to become "a multitude of nations" (Gen.48).

That is God's Israel today.

Reactions: Keraz

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
... The 11:4 citation for the four winds of heaven has the same understanding as 7:2 ...

I merely propose that we focus on the definitive, not the subjective. So 11:4 is DEFINITIVE. But the question is, can you even GET to 11:4 (i.e., FIRST resolving 11:2 & 3). And so let me go first, and then you, -- if you're brave enough:

Daniel 11:2 “And now I will show you the truth. Behold, three more kings shall arise in Persia; and a fourth shall be far richer than all of them; and when he has become strong through his riches, he shall stir up all against the kingdom of Greece.

Here's the sequence of Medo/Persian Kings.
  1. 539 - 530 Cyrus the Great
  2. 530 - 522 Cambyses
  3. 522 - 486 Darius I (Hystaspes)
  4. 486 - 465 Xerxes
  5. 465 - 423 Artaxerxes I
  6. 423 Xerxes II - few weeks
  7. 423 Sogdianus - six months
  8. 423 - 404 Darius II
  9. 404 - 359 Artaxerxes II
  10. 359 - 33 Artaxerxes III (Ochus)
  11. 338 Arses
  12. 338 - 330 Darius III (Codomanus)

So who are the three more and fourth?

... and I'm not holding my breath ...
Bobby Jo

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
God's Truth is not racism. Like the final verse of Zechariah 14 declares, when Jesus returns and all nations are required to come up to Jerusalem to worship Him from year to year, then there will no more be the Canaanite in the House of God. That is when the world will no longer hear the lies from false Jews who say they are Jews, but lie, and are not, but are the "synagogue of Satan" (Rev.2 & 3).

You just cant even consider that God can open thier eyes can you.

Romans 11:23 And if they do not persist in unbelief, they will be grafted in, for God is able to graft them in again.

Bobby Jo

Feb 5, 2019
United States
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sooooooo, back to the OP!

It will be interesting to see in the next few days what will happen when the British release the Iranian oil tanker, and whether the Iranians will either reciprocate or escalate. Now, don't be confused about the sequence of events so far. -- The Iranians damaged several ships with mines, and shot down a U.S. Drone, BEFORE having their tanker seized. So should we really expect anything except escalation?!? I think not, but events will tell us.

Bobby Jo

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I merely propose that we focus on the definitive, not the subjective.

So, you have no idea of the answer to the question I have asked you to respond to, but only want to deal with the supposed "known" from historical "records" even if those records have been manufactured by the ancient kings at the direction of the true beasts, for their own purposes to hid the true beasts from our inquiries and understanding.

All you have confirmed from your response is that you have nothing to contribute to our conversation on who the beasts are.

So, please, go and find a corner to sit in with the pointy "D" hat on for now as all you re doing is trying to guess what is still to happen. If what you say is going to happen in the next two to three years comes true, then you my have reason to come back and crow, but for now all you are doing is muddying the waters for everybody else with your guessing theories about the present.

Shalom

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
I don't do religion, that's man's thing. God's Word is Truth, not religion.

The majority of the Book of Ezekiel was written to the ten tribed "house of Israel", not to the Jews.

God took ten tribes of Israel out of the hand of the Jews at Jerusalem, and made one born of the tribe of Ephraim their king instead. Because the ten tribed kingdom of Israel rebelled against God, He removed them from the land and scattered among the Gentiles, made them lose their heritage as Israel. But He did not forget them.

He led the ten tribes into new lands where they would go fully into the Baal worship they coveted. They lost knowledge of God's feast days, new moons, and sabbaths. They became as Gentiles living among Gentiles.

Then when Jesus was rejected by the Jews at Jerusalem and crucified, He was preached to ten lost tribes of the house of Israel, including scattered Judah among them that had left Babylon. A major remnant of all 12 tribes came into The Gospel of Jesus Christ, becoming the Western Christian Nations of history.

From those original Christian nations, with Britain as the first to convert to Christianity on a national scale, The Gospel then went out to all nations. And thus we have the FREE NATIONS in The Gospel of Jesus Christ today in all locations in the today's world.

Like God's Word said, Jacob's seed was to become "a nation, and a company of nations" (Gen.35). And Ephraim's seed was to become "a multitude of nations" (Gen.48).

That is God's Israel today.

Thanks for your understanding of history and how it has played out, but with respect, your understanding of End Time Prophecy is not based on God's word as you would have people believe because you have accepted the Israelites understanding of how things will play out and not God's prophetic words of how it will actually play out.

When you started to talk about the British isle as being of Israelite descendant, you have brought an Armstrong perspective, which has not rung true even from the time of my childhood when my Grandfather would devour everything that he said on radio.

You have shown your colours to me, so it Goodbye from me, and its goodbye from Him.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I well understand that Christ's Salvation is open to those of Jude 1:4, IF... they will believe. But to work the negative side of God's Plan for this present world, many of them will not believe, their brute beast nature overcoming. We'll see how they fair in the future during Christ's Millennium reign, as it will be our job, i.e., Christ's Church, to educate them, teach them the difference between the clean and unclean, the holy and the profane.

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thanks for your understanding of history and how it has played out, but with respect, your understanding of End Time Prophecy is not based on God's word as you would have people believe because you have accepted the Israelites understanding of how things will play out and not God's prophetic words of how it will actually play out.

Of course what you're saying there is all a bunch of malarkey, simply because I can... provide Bible Scripture on every point of my previous post.

And you do show your complete ignorance of Bible Scripture about Christ's Church, because as I have shown several times on this forum, Apostle Paul quoted from the Book of Hosea to Gentiles in Christ's Church, when Hosea was written specifically... to the ten tribed kingdom of Israel. And Paul even showed God's promises to Abraham applied to Christ's Church!

Thus you are mad with men's doctrines, and only make up LIES against God's Word.

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand

Whew,
Bobby Jo
You should be thrown off this forum for accusations like that.

Here is a few things Jesus said: But those who were born into the Kingdom will be thrown out into the dark.... Matthew 8:12
Bring those enemies of Mine who did not want Me for their King, here and slaughter them..... Luke 10:27
Those who say they are Jews, belong to the synagogue of Satan.... Revelation 3:9
Your ideas of a general Jewish redemption are false and won't happen. Isaiah 22:14; Jeremiah 10:18, Zephaniah 1:14-18

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
So as I have said before on this thread, the Ezekiel 38 symbols point more towards God's Israel in the Christian West than it does in the Middle East.

Ezek 3:1-5
3:1 Moreover He said unto me, "Son of man, eat that thou findest; eat this roll, and go speak unto the house of Israel."

2 So I opened my mouth, and he caused me to eat that roll.
3 And He said unto me, "Son of man, cause thy belly to eat, and fill thy bowels with this roll that I give thee." Then did I eat it; and it was in my mouth as honey for sweetness.
4 And He said unto me, "Son of man, go, get thee unto the house of Israel, and speak with my words unto them.

5 For thou art not sent to a people of a strange speech and of an hard language, but to the house of Israel;
KJV

By this time in Ezekiel's day, the ten tribes of the northern kingdom of the "house of Israel" had already been scattered to the lands of Assyria and the Medes. God specifically sent Ezekiel as a prophet to the "house of Israel", not to the "house of Judah". By this time also the Jews of the "house of Judah" (southern kingdom) were captive to Babylon, an area just south of where the majority of the ten tribes were.

If you don't know your Bible history enough to distinguish the difference between those two houses, then you won't understand this, and will likely make the error of thinking God sent Ezekiel to speak only to the Jews of the "house of Judah".

Picture of the Behistun Rock, archaeological Evidence of Ten Tribe Captivity:
https://i.pinimg.com/originals/d1/f7/05/d1f70586198606a5613745858dd1c39b.jpg

In the 1930's, professor Leroy Waterman, a linguist of the University of Michigan, translated the name Gamira, which the Assyrians used for a northern branch of Israelites, to the name Cimmerian ('C' pronounced like a 'K'). (see Waterman's Royal Correspondance of the Assyrian Empire).

And the rest is recorded in secular history, but it follows the Bible prophecy specifically given of what would befall the ten tribes of Israel, i.e., that they would be scattered among the Gentiles, loose their heritage of the feasts, new moons, and God's sabbaths, and go fully into the Baal worship they coveted. God said He would allure her, and bring her into the wilderness, and speak comfortably to her, and give her vineyards from thence, that He would take the names of Baalim out of her mouth, and in that day make a covenant with them (Book of Hosea). And then God said this, which Apostle Paul quoted to Gentile Roman believers in Christ's Church...

Hos 2:23
23 And I will sow her unto Me in the earth; and I will have mercy upon her that had not obtained mercy; and I will say to them which were not My people, "Thou art My people"; and they shall say, "Thou art my God."

KJV

Rom 9:24-26
24 Even us, whom He hath called, not of the Jews only, but also of the Gentiles?

25 As he saith also in Osee, "I will call them My people, which were not My people; and her beloved, which was not beloved.
26 And it shall come to pass, that in the place where it was said unto them, 'Ye are not My people'; there shall they be called the children of the living God.
KJV

So where did The Gospel of Jesus Christ first take hold on a national scale???

Great Britain, which even the Roman Church accedes that history. The nations of Asia Minor and Europe put up their Baal idol worship and became the first 'Christian nations'. Apostle Paul tried to go into Asia, the Far East, to preach, but The Holy Spirit forbade. Others would later go into the Far East with The Gospel. Could this be because of what our Lord Jesus said, that He was not sent but unto the lost sheep of the house of Israel? meaning to the west after their captivity in Assyria is where the majority of them migrated to? Personally, I have little doubt that in the Christian West is where the Bible prophecy was fulfilled. What Bible prophecy?...

... that Jacob was to become "a nation, and a company of nations", and that Ephraim, the son of Joseph, was to become "a multitude of nations".

Gen 35:10-11
10 And God said unto him, Thy name is Jacob: thy name shall not be called any more Jacob, but Israel shall be thy name: and he called his name Israel.
11 And God said unto him, I am God Almighty: be fruitful and multiply; a nation and a company of nations shall be of thee, and kings shall come out of thy loins;

KJV

Gen 48:19-20
19 And his father refused, and said, I know it, my son, I know it: he also shall become a people, and he also shall be great: but truly his younger brother shall be greater than he, and his seed shall become a multitude of nations.

20 And he blessed them that day, saying, In thee shall Israel bless, saying, God make thee as Ephraim and as Manasseh: and he set Ephraim before Manasseh.
KJV

Of course the unbelieving Jews especially do not like this Bible prophecy. They work against it, calling even the Biblical division of old Israel into two separate 'houses' a heresy, even though it is well written of in God's Word starting in 1 Kings 11.

Reactions: Keraz

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

When you started to talk about the British isle as being of Israelite descendant, you have brought an Armstrong perspective, which has not rung true even from the time of my childhood when my Grandfather would devour everything that he said on radio.

You have shown your colours to me, so it Goodbye from me, and its goodbye from Him.

You have actually shown your orthodox Jewish colors to all of those in Christ Jesus here! It is the unbelieving Jews that most hate the Bible prophecy about the ten tribed "house of Israel", and their history which aligns with God's Word (especially in the Book of Hosea). That history happens to involve Christ's Church and the history of the Western Christian Nations. That... is the history you apparently really hate.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
I well understand that Christ's Salvation is open to those of Jude 1:4, IF... they will believe. But to work the negative side of God's Plan for this present world, many of them will not believe, their brute beast nature overcoming. We'll see how they fair in the future during Christ's Millennium reign, as it will be our job, i.e., Christ's Church, to educate them, teach them the difference between the clean and unclean, the holy and the profane.

What makes you think those in Israel who reject Christ will remain in,Israel after Christ comes?

Keraz

Jun 20, 2018
Thames, New Zealand
www.logostelos.info
Faith
Christian
Country
New Zealand
What makes you think those in Israel who reject Christ will remain in,Israel after Christ comes?
Because the apostate, atheistic and Jesus rejecting Jews will all be dead and gone.

Over the 20 centuries since the time of Jesus Christ’s first coming to earth, the Jewish people have suffered terrible persecutions, pogroms and discrimination.
This fulfils several prophecies – that the Jews will be a curse and a derision in the world:

Jeremiah 17:1-4 The sins of Judah is recorded on their hearts, the fire of My anger will burn forever.

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. I shall draw My sword to cut off everyone from South to North.
I will make away with both the righteous and wicked, My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev northward. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Ezekiel 21:10-14 A sword is sharpened for the slaughter, polished to flash like lightning.
Should we rejoice in the scepter of Judah? No, the sword condemns the Rod of My Son. Cry and wail for it falls on My people – all your rulers will be killed.
Testing will surely come – what if the scepter of Judah, which the sword despises, does not continue? Swing the sword three times, the great sword of slaughter.

Verse 14 is highly significant, as it may foretell three judgements of the Jewish people:

1/ The Babylonian conquest in 585BC.

2/ The revolt against the Romans, Maccabees to AD 70, when millions were killed.

3/ The final gathering and judgement of the Jewish people in the Land.

At the trial of Jesus, the Jews said in; Matthew 27:25 His blood be on us and our children. In the parable of the Landowner and the Tenants, Luke 19:14 ..his subjects hated him and said “We don’t want this man to be our King
Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine that did not want Me for a King, bring them here ( into the Land ) and slaughter them in My presence.

Matthew 21:38-43 The parable of the vineyard - The wicked tenants said; This is the Heir, come – let us kill him and get the inheritance. The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. He will then rent the vineyard to righteous tenants.
Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you [Jews ] and given to a people who will bear the proper fruit. [faithful Christians]

Ezekiel 16:35-62 The Lord is saying how He rescued and tended Judah, but her depraved conduct surpassed even that of her sisters, Samaria ( Israel ) and Sodom
Therefore, you prostitute, because of your brazen excesses, I shall assemble all those around you - whom you loved. I shall bring you to trial for adultery and murder.
When I hand you over to them, they will strip you naked. They will punish you with stones and swords, burn down your houses and execute judgement in the sight of many women. You surpassed the sins of your sisters, Samaria and Sodom.
Eventual restoration in your shame and humiliation.

Jeremiah 8:3 The Lord says to the leaders of Judah; You will be as dung spread over the ground. This wicked race would rather die than live.

Jeremiah 18:1-10 The Potter and the clay.
V6 House of Israel, I will remould you as a potter would a spoilt pot.

Israel, the Northern 10 tribes, are to be ‘remoulded’. Ezekiel 36:25-28

Jeremiah 19:3 Proclaim to the leaders and citizens of Judah.
V11 I shall smash this people as an earthen vessel is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them.

Judah, judged and punished, in this next prophesied event. Isaiah 22:1-14

Psalms 69:35 for God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah.
This has happened now, with the Jews doing amazing construction and agricultural achievements since 1948.

But, then...
Psalms 69:36 The children of those who serve Him will inherit the Land and those who love His name will live there.

In the land of Israel today, 42% of the Jewish population are secular ( atheist ) 25% believe in God, but do not actively worship Him and 12% practice Judaism, 8% are the extreme ultra orthodox Haredi Jews. In all the amazing things that have happened to the Jews since 1948 – their resettlement, restored language and wars won, they still do not acknowledge Gods hand in their affairs and they rely on their own strength for their safety.

God will uproot them, Jeremiah 12:14, and destroy them. Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 10:18

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
You have actually shown your orthodox Jewish colors to all of those in Christ Jesus here! It is the unbelieving Jews that most hate the Bible prophecy about the ten tribed "house of Israel", and their history which aligns with God's Word (especially in the Book of Hosea). That history happens to involve Christ's Church and the history of the Western Christian Nations. That... is the history you apparently really hate.

Davy, is the inheritance of the faithful modern day Christian any different to what was promised to Abraham in Gen_12:1?

If I was being orthodox Jewish in my posts then I would be putting a very different slant on what I post. If anything, I am opposed to the traditions of the Christian theology, and that has many branches that are still needed to be cut off to agree with God's teaching on the Mountains of Israel, which is based on the Foundation truth that is to come down from heaven, "That Jesus is the Son of God."

It seems to me that your defence is to attack the writer of a post rather that to provide a logical bible based rebuttal.

shilohsfoal

Dec 26, 2010
North Carolina
Because the apostate, atheistic and Jesus rejecting Jews will all be dead and gone.

Over the 20 centuries since the time of Jesus Christ’s first coming to earth, the Jewish people have suffered terrible persecutions, pogroms and discrimination.
This fulfils several prophecies – that the Jews will be a curse and a derision in the world:

Jeremiah 17:1-4 The sins of Judah is recorded on their hearts, the fire of My anger will burn forever.

Ezekiel 21:2-7 Son of man, set your face toward Jerusalem and prophesy against the Land of Israel. I shall draw My sword to cut off everyone from South to North.
I will make away with both the righteous and wicked, My sword will be drawn against everyone from the Negev northward. All courage will fail – it will surely take place.

Ezekiel 21:10-14 A sword is sharpened for the slaughter, polished to flash like lightning.
Should we rejoice in the scepter of Judah? No, the sword condemns the Rod of My Son. Cry and wail for it falls on My people – all your rulers will be killed.
Testing will surely come – what if the scepter of Judah, which the sword despises, does not continue? Swing the sword three times, the great sword of slaughter.

Verse 14 is highly significant, as it may foretell three judgements of the Jewish people:

1/ The Babylonian conquest in 585BC.

2/ The revolt against the Romans, Maccabees to AD 70, when millions were killed.

3/ The final gathering and judgement of the Jewish people in the Land.

At the trial of Jesus, the Jews said in; Matthew 27:25 His blood be on us and our children. In the parable of the Landowner and the Tenants, Luke 19:14 ..his subjects hated him and said “We don’t want this man to be our King
Luke 19:27 As for those enemies of Mine that did not want Me for a King, bring them here ( into the Land ) and slaughter them in My presence.

Matthew 21:38-43 The parable of the vineyard - The wicked tenants said; This is the Heir, come – let us kill him and get the inheritance. The King will bring those criminals to justice and destroy them. He will then rent the vineyard to righteous tenants.
Therefore the Kingdom of God will be taken away from you
[Jews ] and given to a people who will bear the proper fruit. [faithful Christians]

Ezekiel 16:35-62 The Lord is saying how He rescued and tended Judah, but her depraved conduct surpassed even that of her sisters, Samaria ( Israel ) and Sodom
Therefore, you prostitute, because of your brazen excesses, I shall assemble all those around you - whom you loved. I shall bring you to trial for adultery and murder.
When I hand you over to them, they will strip you naked. They will punish you with stones and swords, burn down your houses and execute judgement in the sight of many women. You surpassed the sins of your sisters, Samaria and Sodom.
Eventual restoration in your shame and humiliation.

Jeremiah 8:3 The Lord says to the leaders of Judah; You will be as dung spread over the ground. This wicked race would rather die than live.

Jeremiah 18:1-10 The Potter and the clay.
V6 House of Israel, I will remould you as a potter would a spoilt pot.

Israel, the Northern 10 tribes, are to be ‘remoulded’. Ezekiel 36:25-28

Jeremiah 19:3 Proclaim to the leaders and citizens of Judah.
V11 I shall smash this people as an earthen vessel is smashed beyond repair. There will be no room left to bury them.

Judah, judged and punished, in this next prophesied event. Isaiah 22:1-14

Psalms 69:35 for God will save Zion and rebuild the cities of Judah.
This has happened now, with the Jews doing amazing construction and agricultural achievements since 1948.

But, then...
Psalms 69:36 The children of those who serve Him will inherit the Land and those who love His name will live there.

In the land of Israel today, 42% of the Jewish population are secular ( atheist ) 25% believe in God, but do not actively worship Him and 12% practice Judaism, 8% are the extreme ultra orthodox Haredi Jews. In all the amazing things that have happened to the Jews since 1948 – their resettlement, restored language and wars won, they still do not acknowledge Gods hand in their affairs and they rely on their own strength for their safety.

God will uproot them, Jeremiah 12:14, and destroy them. Isaiah 22:14, Jeremiah 10:18

Have you ever heard of the name "jews for Jesus"or the term messianic jew?

Status
Not open for further replies.