Faith-Leader Child Predators Awareness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I did. One who molests a child.

Stranger
Why are you advocating that children be molested? Because that is exactly what you are doing. We, on the other hand are working long, hard hours to reverse the chance of (and hopefully even stop) any child ever being molested in the first place. You are not looking for that avenue. All you have advocated is to sit and wait as child after child is molested, and then you want to commit murder in revenge. And none of that helps the child.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Willie T

You stated that so many are safe now because of your and other's efforts. Well, what happened? Child pedophiles are everywhere. Yet you want to say your method is the best? See post #67.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walk out your door, and point out a person who is going to become a Child Molester. You can't do it.... because you have no clue what to look for.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Why are you advocating that children be molested. Because that is exactly what you are doing. We, on the other hand are working long, hard hours to reverse the chance of (and hopefully even stop) any child ever being molested in the first place. You are not looking for that avenue. All you have advocated is to sit and wait as child after child is molested, and then you want to commit murder in revenge. And none of that helps the child.

I am not advocating that children be molested. That is just your method of trying to flip the argument. It doesn't work.

'We'?, who the hell is 'we'. Are you trying to distance yourself from responsibility now? It is not you, but 'we'. I gotcha.

Gee, your trying to reverse the depraved thinking. And how is that working out? Not so very well is it. In fact, go ask the parents of the children that are abused by these pedophiles how it is working out. Then ask them if my way, which is 100% effective all the time, would be better. Ask them.

No, you are right, I am not looking for that avenue. That avenue puts children in danger.

No court can do anything until the crime is committed. Then they act. The problem is they are not acting as they should. Because of bleeding hearts like yours and others who want to understand and love the pedophile and send him on his way to destroy another childs life.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Walk out your door, and point out a person who is going to become a Child Molester. You can't do it.... because you have no clue what to look for.

That is exactly right and neither can you. But when they do commit the crime, then they need to die. And guess what? He won't do it again.

If you are trying to tell me you can recognize a child molester, before he does it, I call you a liar. And if you could, you haven't been doing a very good job because child molesters are every where. So, what happened?

I tell you what happened, your method of dealing with child molesters doesn't work. Just makes you feel good.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
That is exactly right and neither can you. But when they do commit the crime, then they need to die. And guess what? He won't do it again.

If you are trying to tell me you can recognize a child molester, before he does it, I call you a liar. And if you could, you haven't been doing a very good job because child molesters are every where. So, what happened?

I tell you what happened, your method of dealing with child molesters doesn't work. Just makes you feel good.

Stranger
Actually, I know and can recognize the potential, probably something like 3,000 times more than you can. All you can do is kill a man after you stood by and let him molest a child.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually, I know and can recognize the potential, probably something like 3,000 times more than you can. All you can do is kill a man after you stood by and let him molest a child.

Gee, I'm impressed. Yet you and those you associate with haven't done anything to stop it. What happened?

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
We have done so much more than your limited mind will ever understand.

Of course you have, that is why they are everywhere. I tell you what you did, you did just like you have been saying. You treated them with your knowledgeable social worker mentality, and tried to reform them. Loved them in the name of Jesus. Then you turn them loose again on someone else's children.

Whereas if they had been killed for their crimes, you wouldn't have them doing it again. And believe me, a quick death penalty, will stop a lot of crime.

My mind understands the error you are coming from.

Stranger

Last edited:

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Someone who fiddles with children sexually there brains must be fried.

This nonsense is way out of control nowadays and it's only going to get much worse, most people do not know about the true numbers of such cases because they are not published in the Media.

When you know cops and they tell you the numbers, that when the shock kicks in, we in Australia protect such people 100% the government love such people because a lot of them are that type of moron themselves and the figures prove that many political people are into this type of thing and they create the Laws and they are very cunning but at times they just get caught out.

I have seen the proof of many cases, we had one detective who was on TV and he was dealing with all this over his State and was about to wrap it all up and he got the call from up top too hand in all his work to be destroyed and he refused, lost his job over it all and they raided his home and took all the documents off him, this was done right from the top and the government creeps had a hand in it for sure, because it was going to step on a lot of toes all the way to the top.

The biggest a holes are right up the top of government's and the head of Police, the Governments put yes men morons in the top jobs, be it Defence or Police etc most of them right up top are Freemasons or started out as Jesuits.

And what do such people get for playing around is bugger all, it's only like 3 months.

I have seen a list as long as your arm in the case of many morons and they had slipped off the hook every time, it's very hard to convict such people and the Laws keep on empowering the Molester every year.

When you see just with the RCC, they got away with all this for years, no one could be so stupid to not believe that all was covered up right from the Church to the top Police and the top of Governments State and Federal full on.

I am part of a new small government party and there is an ex Crime and Misconduct Director who is saying what happened to her, a group of top people raped her due to revenge at one of there meetings and told her to shut the f up about the system.
There is a open meeting being held 28-29 Aug 2018 about how the system is Stacked Against Ordinary People. [email protected] and it's called Queensland Local Government Reform Alliance.

B

brakelite

Scared mostly of being scared. So we bark instead.
now ain't that the truth. Scared to admit we don't have real answers because our faith isn't as strong as we would care to admit.

I need to tell you that I am who I am today in large part because of men and women in the Body of Christ who weren’t part of the cliché. Throughout my lifetime, they have walked in when the world (and church) walked out. They have shown me grace, held me accountable, and spoken truth into my life.
we harp on at how hopeless the church is, and at times, and in certain places it is worse than hopeless .Yet here we are. And God more often than not works through people... for our good...even people we wrote off as less than ideal.