Faith-Leader Child Predators Awareness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And a great many have hoped in helping their desire to be accomplished. But alas, the law won't let us.

It's not an epidemic. It is the result of a life of sin. Our laws have made it worse because they don't execute the pedophile.

The church has made it worse because of bleeding hearts like yours. Just give them a hug, and understand them, and turn them over to someone else's kids to abuse. That is real love. That is the love of Christ, letting them continue to abuse other kids. How perverse.

Stranger
You know so very little. If only your hatred-blinded eyes and mind could see. A "hug?"... You make me laugh. If you had even the slightest idea..... But, understanding them? "Yes." We try. But, more importantly, we suffer a lot in helping them understand how Satan got to them the same as he has gotten to the rest of us in various other ways.

BTW, "the church", has nothing to do with the court system I worked with.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know so very little. If only your hatred-blinded eyes and mind could see. A "hug?"... You make me laugh. If you had even the slightest idea..... But, understanding them? "Yes." We try. But, more importantly, we suffer a lot in helping them understand how Satan got to them the same as he has gotten to the rest of us in various other ways.

BTW, "the church", has nothing to do with the court system I worked with.

I don't need to understand them to know what they do. And what they do deserves the death penalty.

And do you always hold their hand when they go out into the world? Do you call them up when you need a baby sitter? Are you always there with them to insure they don't go to a church somewhere and become a member, and get involved in youth programs. Are you?

No, you are not. You do your good 'social worker' deed, and then turn them lose on other people kids to abuse. And then you whine about the instruction I gave in post #7. I am not the one walking blind.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't need to understand them to know what they do. And what they do deserves the death penalty.

And do you always hold their hand when they go out into the world? Do you call them up when you need a baby sitter? Are you always there with them to insure they don't go to a church somewhere and become a member, and get involved in youth programs. Are you?

No, you are not. You do your good 'social worker' deed, and then turn them lose on other people kids to abuse. And then you whine about the instruction I gave in post #7. I am not the one walking blind.

Stranger
As I said, you know so very little about any of this. "Yes" I have met with the leadership of several churches on this matter. And you should be ashamed for even intimating that ANYONE should be kept out of churches. These men are possibly more open with church leadership than you may have been about things you have done. They know how they need to conduct themselves and what they must be certain they are not connected with.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
As I said, you know so very little about any of this. "Yes" I have met with the leadership of several churches on this matter. And you should be ashamed for even intimating that ANYONE should be kept out of churches. These men are possibly more open with church leadership than you may have been about things you have done. They know how they need to conduct themselves and what they must be certain they are not connected with.

I didn't ask if you have met with several chuches. I asked, do you hold his hand and go where he goes? Do you call him up when you need a baby sitter? Why not? I am not ashamed at all. You should be ashamed for feeding the people of God to the wolves.

Please. Them knowing doesn't stop them from abusing. Again, do you call them to be your baby sitter. Or do you give references to others for them to baby sit their children? Why not?

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know who has turned them loose.. It is YOU. Yes, YOU. If you REALLY feel this strongly, you would be doing one of two things. You would either be working to have them consistently receive the death sentence, instead of the relatively minor prison sentences they now get... or, you would have the backbone to load your shotgun and hunt them down. But, do you do either? I kind of doubt it. You just yap and yap like an annoying little puppy. Stand up and do something if you really care.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Do you know who has turned them loose.. It is YOU. Yes, YOU. If you REALLY feel this strongly, you would be doing one of two things. You would either be working to have them consistently receive the death sentence, instead of the relatively minor prison sentences they now get... or, you would have the backbone to load your shotgun and hunt them down. But, do you do either? I kind of doubt it. You just yap and yap like an annoying little puppy. Stand up and do something if you really care.

In other words, you wouldn't refer them as a baby sitter for your kids or grand kids. You wouldn't refer them as a youth leader in your church. But you want everyone else to have 'mercy' and 'love' them. You want everyone else to do it at their kids expense.

I am doing something about it. I am arguing with people like you who are arguing for love and mercy for a people who need to be eradicated from society.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
In other words, you wouldn't refer them as a baby sitter for your kids or grand kids. You wouldn't refer them as a youth leader in your church. But you want everyone else to have 'mercy' and 'love' them. You want everyone else to do it at their kids expense.

I am doing something about it. I am arguing with people like you who are arguing for love and mercy for a people who need to be eradicated from society.

Stranger
Oh, grow up, and instead of remaining totally uninformed of anything done with these people, try actually informing yourself of a few things. Understand why your children and mine are safer right now because of the few hundred people in this country who do what I did... instead of just chanting "kill them."

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

Stranger
Please post anywhere that I suggested any of that. I asked you (and others) to love our children enough to help bring this deviancy to a halt. You have already admitted all you intend to do is to sit and wait for yet another child to be molested before you will lift a finger to do ANYTHING. That is defective thinking.

And, do you know what causes most sexual deviancy? It is Defective Thinking. This is what we labor to correct. ANY Defective Thinking is dangerous.

Last edited:

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh, grow up, and instead of remaining totally uninformed of anything done with these people, try actually informing yourself of a few things. Understand why your children and mine are safer right now because of the few hundred people in this country who do what I did... instead of just chanting "kill them."

Yet you still don't answer the questions. Would you refer these as a babysitter to your kids or grand kids. Why not? Yet you want others to love them and have mercy on them at their kids expense. You are not going to be with these pedophiles whom you are loving and hugging in a Christian manner. It will be someone else's problem. And a serious problem it becomes.

I am only going by what you have said. And what you have said doesn't tell me anyone kids are safer with your 'social worker' mentality in dealing with these issues.

The pedophile needs to be killed. That is what makes the children safe.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please post anywhere that I suggested any of that. I asked you (and others) to love our children enough to help bring this deviancy to a halt. You have already admitted all you intend to do is to sit and wait for yet another child to be molested before you will lift a finger to do ANYTHING. That is defective thinking.

Well, would you let them babysit your kids or grand kids? Would you let them be a youth leader at your church?

I have told you how to bring this deviancy to a halt. They need to be killed.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, do you know what causes most sexual deviancy? It is Defective Thinking. This is what we labor to correct. ANY Defective Thinking is dangerous.

Well, it's hard to argue against the pedophile having 'defective thinking'. Where we differ is the method to change that 'defective thinking'. My method works 100% of the time.

Stranger

Phoneman777

Jan 14, 2015
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I worked with pedophiles as a socialworker - they should not be demonized, but they do need to be managed. One crime is too damaging to the victim and their family to risk
Worthless liberal philosophy. They target and traumatize the most innocent among us. Castration by the rustiest tool in the workshop is the only solution for those who refuse to pick "self control" from God's tree of Spirit Fruit.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You poor thing, you just have to have an answer to a very stupid question. Of course not. And the vast majority of those I worked with would RUN from any such situation... Even you should be able to understand that you do not hire an alcoholic as a bartender... and no alcoholic trying to help themselves would ever apply for such a job.

OK, I played your silly little childish game...….. Now, do you think it is possible for you to begin to discuss how to protect our children like an adult?

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, it's hard to argue against the pedophile having 'defective thinking'. Where we differ is the method to change that 'defective thinking'. My method works 100% of the time.

Stranger
No it doesn't Your method requires (every time) the sacrifice of another child to molestation first. Ask the child's parents how that sits with them?

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You poor thing, you just have to have an answer to a very stupid question. Of course not. And the vast majority of those I worked with would RUN from any such situation... Even you should be able to understand that you do not hire an alcoholic as a bartender... and no alcoholic trying to help themselves would ever apply for such a job.

OK, I played your silly little childish game...….. Now, do you think it is possible for you to begin to discuss how to protect our children like an adult?

I have been discussing how to protect our children like an adult. You kill the pedophiles. It takes a government that is willing to man-up to their Christian duties, and not be such groveling wimps.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No it doesn't Your method requires (every time) the sacrifice of another child to molestation first. Ask the child's parents how that sits with them?

Indeed, ask them.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have been discussing how to protect our children like an adult. You kill the pedophiles. It takes a government that is willing to man-up to their Christian duties, and not be such groveling wimps.

Stranger
I can't believe how obtuse you are. Tell me, how do you identify a Child Molester? Tell me how you know.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I can't believe how obtuse you are. Tell me, how do you identify a Child Molester? Tell me how you know.

One who molests a child. How do you define them? How does the government define them? Is it really that hard?

Stranger