Faith-Leader Child Predators Awareness

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And, BTW, it is estimated (as of course things like this can only ever be "estimated.") that only about 1-5% of the population are Pedophiles, and about 80% of THOSE Pedophiles never act openly upon their attraction. Perhaps as many as 30% molest children, and many of those are juvenile offenders, themselves, but most of these are not Pedophiles. (Meaning "sexual attraction" was rarely the motive behind the molestation.)
And by the way what? All the more reason to follow the rules I laid out in post #7. I don't care why they do what they do. I care that they do it.

Stranger
This is truly the attitude that will continue to foster that sickness in our society.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people think like *Stranger*. They also hold that same mentality in other areas... such as: "I don't care WHY teens shoot up their classrooms, I just want them exterminated when they do." (Too bad that maybe a dozen kids get killed each time.... just hunt down and kill the Shooter.)

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Most people think like *Stranger*. They also hold that same mentality in other areas... such as: "I don't care WHY teens shoot up their classrooms, I just want them exterminated when they do." (Too bad that maybe a dozen kids get killed each time.... just hunt down and kill the Shooter.)

Everyone in the classrooms that are being shot are hoping someone kills the shooter. You told me all I need to know when you say you were a 'social worker'. And, that is a lie... that most people think like me. I only wish they did. You wouldn't have a pedophile problem.

Stranger

Reactions: Reggie Belafonte

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Everyone in the classrooms that are being shot are hoping someone kills the shooter. You told me all I need to know when you say you were a 'social worker'. And, that is a lie... that most people think like me. I only wish they did. You wouldn't have a pedophile problem.

Stranger
See? You are in such a hurry to hate someone or something, that you don't even know who said they were a social worker. I was a General Contractor.

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See? You are in such a hurry to hate someone or something, that you don't even know who said they were a social worker. I was a General Contractor.

Well, aspen was the social worker. Yet you carry the same views. I have no problem hating pedophiles. What are you going to do with them.? I know, you're going to love them. Just love them into the kingdom. While they molest someone else's child.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger,
Did you know that if I gave you a machine gun, and you were able to line up every single Sex Offender in the country, and enjoy a few days of mowing them all down, dead... Every last one of them... That within six (6) years, we would again have just as many in our midst as we did before you started shooting?

What are YOU going to do with that little fact? We breed that sickness in our society. It is NOT just a casual illness that resulted from drinking some bad water, or something.

And you know nothing about any of them until AFTER you have read in the paper that one of them hurt yet another child. I am sure that child appreciates your concern for him or her.

Last edited:
Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Stranger,
Did you know that if I gave you a machine gun, and you were able to line up every single Sex Offender in the country, and enjoy a few days of mowing them all down, dead... Every last one of them... That within six (6) years, we would again have just as many in our nidst as we did before you started shooting?

Pedophiles is what I am addressing. And if I were to put all to death today, it doesn't matter to me how many we would have later. We would definitely have a lot less no matter what we have later. And if the government did it's job, you wouldn't have the same amount 6 years later cause you would execute them as soon as they are found guilty.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Pedophiles is what I am addressing. And if I were to put all to death today, it doesn't matter to me how many we would have later. We would definitely have a lot less no matter what we have later. And if the government did it's job, you wouldn't have the same amount 6 years later cause you would execute them as soon as they are found guilty.

Stranger
Listen to yourself. "as soon as they are found guilty." Don't you realize that you just said you are openly willing to let every one of them molest children? (A crime has to be committed before anyone can "be found guilty.")

Reactions: Helen

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Listen to yourself. "as soon as they are found guilty." Don't you realize that you just said you are openly willing to let every one of them molest children? (A crime has to be committed before anyone can "be found guilty.")

You can't kill them until they do the deed. Until then you follow the directions I gave to protect children. Which you also don't like.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the same with School Shooters. We are damn fools to sit back and wait for yet another shooting. Sitting and waiting to punish people for crimes is NOT the answer.... UNLESS you don't really care about the children they hurt or kill.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You can't kill them until they do the deed. Until then you follow the directions I gave to protect children. Which you also don't like.

Stranger

Merciful God in Heaven! Listen to yourself! "We'll just sit and wait UNTIL THEN, and then go shoot another one AFTER yet another child's life is screwed up."

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It is the same with School Shooters. We are damn fools to sit back and wait for yet another shooting. Sitting and waiting to punish people for crimes is NOT the answer.... UNLESS you don't really care about the children they hurt or kill.

Please. It's easy to see what you are doing. You're now trying to make me the one who is not out to protect the children from pedophiles, when the whole time I have been trying to protect them. It is you that has been showing concern for the pedophiles and not the children. So now you feel you must flip the debate to view you as the protector and me as the guilty one for not being concerned with the children.

It is quite deceptive of you to do that. And, it shows the weakness of your argument before. As all can see what you are doing.

We weren't talking about school shootings.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Merciful God in Heaven! Listen to yourself! "We'll just sit and wait UNTIL THEN, and then go shoot another one AFTER yet another child's life is screwed up."

Note what I said above in post #33. You are not fooling anyone.

Stranger

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Please. It's easy to see what you are doing. You're now trying to make me the one who is not out to protect the children from pedophiles, when the whole time I have been trying to protect them. It is you that has been showing concern for the pedophiles and not the children. So now you feel you must flip the debate to view you as the protector and me as the guilty one for not being concerned with the children.

It is quite deceptive of you to do that. And, it shows the weakness of your argument before. As all can see what you are doing.

We weren't talking about school shootings.

Stranger
Many psychologically-based crimes are caused by frighteningly similar circumstances and situations... and not just those two. The answer is not to go shoot all of them after they have reached the point of criminal action.

Reactions: amadeus

Truth

May 31, 2017
AZ, Quartzsite
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well, that attitude never helped even one child BEFORE they were molested. Not one. But, it does feed our vindictiveness. If you (or anyone else) REALLY care about helping children BEFORE they have to live with any of this, I am here for rational conversation.

Well I hope that you understood that that comment was what a vengeful person of the world would consider! I myself have great control over anger, it is just sad that there is a liberal approach to these monster's!
And I do Care about these Children, I have been molested, and encouraged to participate in such act's! Sadly from 2 brothers, and my sister!
It has had an impact on my life, But by the GRACE and Love of God and Savior, I can see past it!

Reactions: Willie T

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Truth*,
The wild ramblings you just saw, are why I said I would be here for anyone who wanted to talk rationally about this sickness we all HAVE to get under control. And I still will be. I just cannot converse with fanaticism.

Willie T

Heaven Sent
Staff member
Sep 14, 2017
St. Petersburg Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I hope that you understood that that comment was what a vengeful person of the world would consider! I myself have great control over anger, it is just sad that there is a liberal approach to these monster's!
And I do Care about these Children, I have been molested, and encouraged to participate in such act's! Sadly from 2 brothers, and my sister!
It has had an impact on my life, But by the GRACE and Love of God and Savior, I can see past it!
BTW, I am the farthest thing from "Liberal" you will probably ever see. :D

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Many psychologically-based crimes are caused by frighteningly similar circumstances and situations... and not just those two. The answer is not to go shoot all of them after they have reached the point of criminal action.

Again, we are talking about pedophiles. Thus the instructions I gave in post #7. Once a pedophile is caught however and found guilty, then he should be killed. Just as I said earlier, it doesn't matter how many there may be later. There will be one less now.

But, if you can prove one guilty, before he commits the crime, I am all for killing him also.

Stranger

Stranger

Oct 5, 2016
Texas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
*Truth*,
The wild ramblings you just saw, are why I said I would be here for anyone who wanted to talk rationally about this sickness we all HAVE to get under control. And I still will be. I just cannot converse with fanaticism.

Sickness? See, that is 'social worker' verbage. It is not sickness, it is sin. It is perversity. And they need to be eliminated. Like you are 'rationale'? Not in my world.

Stranger