False prophet, the next pope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
I Just now watched the video. This is not the work of a prophet, anyone believing the next Pope is the false prophet could have written this just from knowledge of scripture. It lacks prophecy...for prophecy is the fore telling of things to come, not the re-citing of written prophecy/scripture. Except his claim of the next Pope being the false prophet ( Which a massive amount of people agree with - and have agreed with for decades ) everything he said could have easily been drafted right form scripture already.

This means when he claims to be a prophet - he seeks self elevation. Note also, she takes charge at the begining and the end, as though to direct this in the manner SHE wants... when does God allow this in the already written Word? Get him in this forum with me and I will test him.
Thumbs Down

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Thanks for the reply Ruth ....probably what I was expecting ...... every few years there is a very visible meteorite - fireball comes through our atmosphere , and sure as heck somebody will claim it is "signs in the sky" for Jesus to return or the world to end.

Same things with comets and volcanoes.

I 100% believe that God will prompt , or "speak" to an individual on occasion , for something personal to themselves , or someone close by , or family , and it is for the benefit of those christian people, i think we have all had such encounters that could not be coincidence.

But I do not feel there are credible modern day prophets who are mandated to speak to the general public , or on a large scale , and if there were , they would be accompanied with valid proof.

Most "so called prophets" are actually just mouthing off a mini-sermon that originated in their minds and emotions

Listen carefully next time and ask yourself ...... "would God actually use phraseology like that"

Best wishes