False prophet, the next pope

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Ruth said:
It worked when I clicked on it, try and copy and paste.
It opens a webpage with about 15 different videos listed ..... when I click on "watch video" it says

The address wasn't understood
Firefox doesn't know how to open this address, because the protocol (rtsp) isn't associated with any program.
Why not just play the video by itself and then re-post that link ..... it actually should automatically embed to this forum.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Arnie Manitoba said:
It opens a webpage with about 15 different videos listed ..... when I click on "watch video" it says

Why not just play the video by itself and then re-post that link ..... it actually should automatically embed to this forum.
Hi, that is what I did.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Thanks Rex ..... that was what i was trying to say too .... the link was for her private channel.

=================

Ruth ..... who are these folks ? .... and where did "brother Dan" come up with that "so called prophecy" he was reading ?

Since the current Pope announced his resignation everybody including the secular news media have become prophecy experts .

If someone like "brother Dan" had revealed something BEFORE the Pope resigned he might indeed have something.

To come up with prophetic scenarios AFTER THE FACT is very easy to do ...... as is plain to see in the whole world right now.

Best wishes and thanks for the video. They seem like nice folks.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
They are both prophets for God, they have dreams and visions, they prophecy we are in the end times, and the rapture is near.

He prophcyed the meteor in Russia, but most Are for things to come.

The women shared she is to prophecy for God until the year 2015 some Jewish holiday.

I have asked God for discernment, when it comes to this couple, there has been no warning against them.

Back to why you can't view my clip, you guys say because it is my private channel, not sure what you mean? I subscribe to the couples channel, I do not have a private channel.

Rex

Oct 17, 2012
Kingman AZ
Ruth said:

Back to why you can't view my clip, you guys say because it is my private channel, not sure what you mean? I subscribe to the couples channel, I do not have a private channel.
It's a private channel and no one else here subscribs to it, that why your links don't work for anyone but yourself.

The way i resolved it was, I copied and pasted the video name into the youtube search box, found the video on the main viewing sight then posted the link. You should do the same for videos from subscribed links to make your video post function.

As for the content from these people including other video clips I find nothing out of the ordinary about them or their prophesy's
I wouldn't really call them prophesy but maybe they like others are looking to confirm biblical prophesy with todays events.

Which BTW are a dine a dozen. They are nice people and they mean well I'm sure, we all need to be reminded and encouraged to be watchful.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Ruth said:
They are both prophets for God, they have dreams and visions, they prophecy we are in the end times, and the rapture is near.

He prophcyed the meteor in Russia, but most Are for things to come.

The women shared she is to prophecy for God until the year 2015 some Jewish holiday.

I have asked God for discernment, when it comes to this couple, there has been no warning against them.

Hi Ruth .... I would show you a screen capture of your youtube Chanel that your link leads to

However this forum does not allow any jpg image larger than the size of a gnat.

By the way ..... brother dan and sister barbara seem like nice and sincere folks ...... my problem is they are tring to reconcile the Pope with Revelation chapter 16 ...... in order to do that we must skip over many profound events that should have already happened in the preceeding verses of revelation

For that reason I feel that brother dan and sister barbara are mistaken.

best wishes
arnie

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Thanks for your help guys, I get it now.

I do not think it smart to just believe in one scenario of how the end times will play out, that was the mistake the Pharisees made.

I had a dream where The Lord told me to look for the next blood red moon, to keep my lamp full, and my garment white.

tgwprophet

Jul 9, 2011
Lehigh Acres, Florida
Prohecy tells us many will dream dreams and see visions, so that does not constitute one being a Prophet by itself.
If they claim to be a prophet there is a test... the true test of a prophet is to prophecy beforehand and if it does not come true... be not afraid of that person. Now, there is the ability of a person to claim a peophecy will occur but write it so obscure as to not affect them.
Like one could say a child will be hit by a car and knocked un-conscience tomorrow, and of course somewhere in the world that will most likely happen tomorrow, and the next day... and so on. Therefore the prophecy must be clear and concise.

I have had many visions and dreams but would i call myself an impowered prophet right now... nope.
However since one of the visions told me i am one of the Two Witnesses... i know i am. but if not for that one vision, i would not call myself a prophet. Which is the reason i proceeded prophet with "impowered"

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Is there a record of them "prophesying" the Russian meteorite BEFORE it happened ?

Meteorites fall fairly often. I have one sitting on my desk from 1752 Chile , and one from 1810 Brahin Byelorussia.

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Rocky Wiley said:
This is not biblical, I hope you know!
What is your problem, if you are going to accuse something of being unbiblical, well then explain.

Arnie Manitoba

Mar 8, 2011
Manitoba Canada
Hi Ruth .... again I ask ..... is there documentation that brother dan and sister barbara predicted the Russian meteorite beforehand ..... and what does it have to do with prophecy today

Thanks
Arnie

Ruth

Jan 26, 2009
Arnie Manitoba said:
Hi Ruth .... again I ask ..... is there documentation that brother dan and sister barbara predicted the Russian meteorite beforehand ..... and what does it have to do with prophecy today

Thanks
Arnie
Hi, they claim they prophcyed it, you would have to go through their archives. As far as prophecy for today, they claim they are signs to Gods children showing his return is near, and to help wake up His sleeping church, she also claims God told her the prophecies would end from God to her, 2015, on some Jewish holiday.

I believe god still works this way today, meaning dreams, visions, and prophecy, ...but always pray for discernment. There are many stories coming out of Muslim countries where as Jesus is appearing to them in dreams and visions.