FAREWELL!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I discovered another half of the site this past week it seems...Bible study section alone...CB is really beautiful with really beautiful people and convos. Just need to look in the right places. Paul reasoned a lot with people, but sometimes it isnt necessary to debate. It is just sharing the Word and fellowship that reaches a lot of people. People seeing the fruits of the spirit in your life. Debate threads test those fruits though. :D

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I discovered another half of the site this past week it seems...Bible study section alone...CB is really beautiful with really beautiful people and convos. Just need to look in the right places. Paul reasoned a lot with people, but sometimes it isnt necessary to debate. It is just sharing the Word and fellowship that reaches a lot of people. People seeing the fruits of the spirit in your life. Debate threads test those fruits though. :D
WORD!

Reactions: Helen and Mayflower

quietthinker

May 4, 2018
FNQ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
cr
Amen Gary...it has gotten so much worse it makes my head spin and raises so many red flags. I miss your, gentle and mature posts brother. As well as so many more who have left here. Would be nice to have a good debate with an un-biased moderator to kind of MC it, lol.
cracking skulls is the only way immaturity and the unregenerate man knows how to operate!