Fatima prophecy coming to fruition before our very eyes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
"Mary" said she would appear on the 13th for 6 months, which didn't happen when the children were jailed (proving this was false). The number 13 is revered by the cult. The last "secret" was given on October 13th .....the backwards halloween which is so important to satanists around the world. It begins the satanic activities leading up to their most hallowed "high holy day" .....halloween.

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weather you believe it was Mary is not the point of this thread...
The point was the about the prophecies made...
In particular the one about global communism...
It appears to be correct...
If you want to say satanic prophecies are true .....

TLHKAJ

Sep 12, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If any part of them seem "correct" it's because the cult is carrying out satan's plans ....although, there are some loopholes and fallacies around the "prophecies."

GRACE ambassador

Mar 1, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
op: "sister lucia said..."?

Doesn't Matter; even the seer J Dixon in the 60's had a 3% success rate...

What Matters IS: "What Saith God In His Word Of Truth! (100%)"

Amen?

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This thread isn't about weather or not the Fatima apparitions were false, Holy, demonic so i ask to please focus the topic of the prophecy more than that...

Sister Lucia said that Our Lady told her that the pope needed to consecrate Russia, if not, the evils of communism will spread and control every country on earth... The RCC never did consecrate Russia as asked...

So what do we see now??? I see communism approaching, global communism...
Its not about country vs country anymore. Its about the elite vs the working class...
I see the prophecy being fulfilled.

Sister Lucia was also given 3 secrets. The first two were revealed but the 3rd one hasn't ever been revealed despite Lucia informing the Vatican about it in the 40s or 50s. Every pope since has seen it and chose not to release it... Why... It must be something so grave that they would rather not tell us... I wonder what that grave moment could be...

So as this prophecy comes to fruition i ask myself was it really the Virgin Mary then that appeared to these kids and not a demonic deception as i had thought?

I think the Roman Catholic Church has not consecrated Russia, because Russia is Orthodox Catholic, or the majority is, therefore I don't think Russia would listen to the RCC, plus they have their own Pope.

Last edited:

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Weather you believe it was Mary is not the point of this thread...
The point was the about the prophecies made...
In particular the one about global communism...
"..about global communism.."
----
Origin of the communism can be traced to..
- Russian revolution of 1917.
Communism had a powerful impact on/influence..around the world.
- During the 20th century.
Eve though, Soviet Union dissolved in 1991..
- 'Communism ideology' is not gone..
---
Christians went through 'severe persecution'..
- In countries (with communism).

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
When reading about what Pope Leo XIII said about the world future is interesting, it was about how the future game play workings could take place.
Pope Leo XIII was a great Pope, he could see what was taking place in great depth, as to how the modern world was taking place.

Communism and pure Capitalism is something that was created by the Anti-Christ to lead people astray. and Carnal people are trapped in such dribble because it feeds their ego's.
You may see the wealthy man with his ego driven madness and then you can see the other side type of man's ego is at work as well in all this nonsense. it's all very simple to understand such people and I see such all the time in people, I have to laugh when I see such childishness displayed, oh how wound up they can be.
So what a great work the Satanist did with the creation of the two bastards system, that dominates the world.
With the Freemasons they have both bastards under their roof.

One who is in Christ Jesus is not of this world, as they have come out from such deceptions, so I do not have regard for such wealth as I know such is a trap that ensnares one in such nonsense, I know a lot of very rich people well but I see them as poor deluded fools running on that treadmill like a mouse and they can't let go because they are thinking what do others think of them ? so they are trapped like a fool.

Then I can see the other side with a stupid moronic brat mentality, who's ego is in turmoil claiming that the grass is greener on the other side, but truly know nothing much at all about what they are talking about, they are like 5year olds ranting so much rubbish, but if they were in the shoes of the other side, they could not handle such responsibility's at all, such would be a great shock to the system to have to endure.

It's all about being trapped in such things and not being able to grasp hold of Christ Jesus, where he sets you free. so in such you are not enslaved to nonsense. One can see clearly now !

The Rich man may fined on near his death bed, Oh I have wasted my life on nonsense ? and disregarded the real things that are worthy of a life.
The poor man may find on or near his death bed, the same wasted madness and disregarded the real things that are worthy of a life.
The two could of had a Life that they cherished if they only knew what was truly worthy of a life.

Jesus Christ came so that you should have life abundantly. that's a life !

Jesus Christ said that he was not the God of the dead ? that means of this world. such narrow minded and short sighted people of this world are a curse on themselves and others.

Reactions: JohnPaul and Truman

JohnPaul

Soldier of Jehovah and Christ
Jun 10, 2019
New Jersey
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sister Lucia was also given 3 secrets. The first two were revealed but the 3rd one hasn't ever been revealed despite Lucia informing the Vatican about it in the 40s or 50s. Every pope since has seen it and chose not to release it... Why... It must be something so grave that they would rather not tell us... I wonder what that grave moment could be...

So as this prophecy comes to fruition i ask myself was it really the Virgin Mary then that appeared to these kids and not a demonic deception as i had thought?

I thought the 3rd prophecy was revealed, I thought it said something in the words of a Bishop dressed in White with a White hat would be killed meaning the Pope and the Catholic Religion would cease to exist and there would rise up a false Universal Church or something like that?

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
These are Catholic deceptions. The Bible says absolutely nothing about atheism ruling the world. Revelation details 3 powers, the beast, false prophet, and the dragon, who together preside over the establishment of a global religion that deceives the entire planet to worship. Atheists don't worship.

Brakelite

Feb 6, 2020
Melbourne
brakelite.wordpress.com
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
"..about global communism.."
----
Origin of the communism can be traced to..
- Russian revolution of 1917.
Communism had a powerful impact on/influence..around the world.
- During the 20th century.
Eve though, Soviet Union dissolved in 1991..
- 'Communism ideology' is not gone..
---
Christians went through 'severe persecution'..
- In countries (with communism).
And then of course there's the evidence of Catholic collusion in the Russian revolution in revenge against the Orthodox church. Just sayin'.

Pathfinder7

Mar 8, 2020
North America
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
And then of course there's the evidence of Catholic collusion in the Russian revolution in revenge against the Orthodox church. Just sayin'.
Catholic history in Russia is interesting..
'Catholicism & Russian Orthodox' conflict has been going on..for several centuries.
----
During the Soviet era/years..(1922-1991),
- Catholics were also persecuted.
----
I was in St. Petersburg, Russia...some years ago.
- Where the Russian revolution started..in 1917.
- Short trip.
----
I met some Christian leaders (Protestant).
They said..'their ministries/missions were going through challenging/difficult tmes.
- Because of Russian Orthodox & Putin.
Putin gave favor for Russian Orthodox..
- For his political power.