Favorite animal?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is one of my favorite animals too. I was raised in the Pacific Northwest and had a couple otter encounters myself. But these Japanese river otters are awesome too:

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah and

big really big .....lol
I was on a job site with a lady customer once that had a huge Bull Mastiff. It stood at chest level. She gave us warnings to keep our hands in our pockets to be safe. It just approached me only and sniffed my chest right where my heart is. Needless to say I kept my hands in my pockets. hmmx1:

My boss must have enjoyed himself as it focused on me only. :watching and waiting:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was on a job site with a lady customer once that had a huge Bull Mastiff. It stood at chest level. She gave us warnings to keep our hands in our pockets to be safe. It just approached me only and sniffed my chest right where my heart is. Needless to say I kept my hands in my pockets. hmmx1:

My boss must have enjoyed himself as it focused on me only. :watching and waiting:
I'll just wager he was overcome with joy.....but kept his hands in his pockets also !.
Lol lol lol

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Majestic, regal. A cut above all birds and used in scriptures !
God must be proud of them & their character...mate 4 life ect.♥️
Eagles are really awesome to watch. Just looking at them you really see how mature and majestic they really are. They are so serious and like the big brother of the bird kingdom. Other birds are always harassing them, they usually just ignore them and evade. But the crows really don't like them for sure.

The one that landed in the middle of the street the other day was enormous. I didn't see him until it was too late and had approached too close. He tried to peel the road kill from the pavement but didn't succeed and two crows were attacking and harassing him so he quickly lifted off. But his trajectory was right at me. I thought I was perhaps too close and was about to get attacked. But then at the last moment he veered off and over the fence next to me.

The guys at the hardware store across the street were saying how they would have been scared. I kinda let out this fearful nervous chuckle. They have really powerful talons.

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was sweet. My daughter rescued and hand raised a baby duck she found on the side of the road. It imprinted on her immediately.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This was sweet. My daughter rescued and hand raised a baby duck she found on the side of the road. It imprinted on her immediately.
I didn't know chickens were affectionate. Wow that's really cool. I just remember getting attacked by them at my great grandpas farm. Not all attacked but being a little child that's what I remembered the most. It's nice to see them as friendly animals.

We had ducks as a child. I remember they are really fun and love water.

Reactions: Keturah

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I didn't know chickens were affectionate. Wow that's really cool. I just remember getting attacked by them at my great grandpas farm. Not all attacked but being a little child that's what I remembered the most. It's nice to see them as friendly animals.

We had ducks as a child. I remember they are really fun and love water.
After it was grown ,she took it to a neighborhood pond & released it back to the wild.

She loves any animals. We have dropper feed baby birds fallen from nest ( no feathers yet).

She has a 3 legger dog someone ran over & left on the side of the road. Took it to a friend vet, brought it home after surgery & it's hers ' til today !
♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️♥️

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I would love to have one of these tiny pets:
pygmy-marmoset-4%25255B6%25255D.jpg