Favorite animal?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Spiders are the only thing that creeps me out. I used to catch lizzards and snakes when I was a kid and I liked handling them. But you wouldn't find a spider in my hand at any time. LOL.
Spiders scary me, inside I feel fear and > :running:but my foot is bigger. Unless they are tarantula. lol.

• Haha
Reactions: Lambano and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They're actually getting that from Mark 16:17-18:

"These signs will accompany those who have believed: in My name they will cast out demons, they will speak with new tongues; they will pick up serpents, and if they drink any deadly poison, it will not harm them; they will lay hands on the sick, and they will recover.”

Ehhhh, I don't know about picking up serpents. Classmate of mine had a pet boa constrictor, brought it in for show-and-tell in the fourth grade. He was a nice snake.

koda5-jpg.19236
"He was a nice snake" Ahahaha!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The same pet store that had the Toucan also had pet tarantulas:

b267c656d17002a02f79e87c844781d8-1024x576.jpg
Is that your hand holding it? It does looks so friendly, its just the ones that are super poisonous that is the scariest, we have brown reculses that come around here in this area.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Garbage my foot! Cereal always has some really good vitamins in them, even the Generics, Nancy.
Whole foods Matthew, whole foods are the way to go for health. Pretty much all all processed "food" is NOT good for you. Not a drop of fruit in the Loops. JMHO!

Reactions: MatthewG

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God it is what comes from the heart that defiles a person @Nancy, not what we eat. :) I respect your opinion though.

Reactions: Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank God it is what comes from the heart that defiles a person @Nancy, not what we eat. :) I respect your opinion though.
Don't get me wrong, I really DO love Fruit Loops but, it's just not a healthy choice for myself as cold cereal of any kind (say's my Dr.) is very bad for me as a diabetic especially...
Love you bro!

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I don't have a favorite but I love dogs!
Do you own any dogs, Wynona?
I don't trust wild animals at all. They seem to have this anti-human behavior that is instinctual. I know some people think it's brave to handle serpents. There is a story about a church that handles serpents. And they have had like 12 people bit where they needed medical attention. The pastor died too eventually. Strange. Snake-Handling Pentecostal Pastor Dies From Snake Bite
That is so wild that people would do such things, there is a section fo the Bible that some bibles address the oldest texts, do not have that scripture written in it.

The people get the idea they can handle snakes from that added section in the Bible is Mark 16: 9-20 and people can get ahold of bibles that do not admit this, of that it is not in some of the earliest manuscripts and some other ancient witnesses not having 9-20.

Dangerous stuff people do, and get it from added things in the Gospel there in Mark.

Reactions: dev553344

MatthewG

Apr 21, 2021
Fyffe
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Don't get me wrong, I really DO love Fruit Loops but, it's just not a healthy choice for myself as cold cereal of any kind (say's my Dr.) is very bad for me as a diabetic especially...
Love you bro!
Oh that is totally understandable sister, always keep a check on your sugar friend! Thank you for talking with me a little bit today.

Reactions: dev553344 and Nancy

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love you bro!
I have pre-diabetes so I'm lucky so far, but I can't handle sugary cereal either. It sends my blood sugar high and I get weak and shaky.

Reactions: MatthewG and Nancy

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have pre-diabetes so I'm lucky so far, but I can't handle sugary cereal either. It sends my blood sugar high and I get weak and shaky.
Yeah, it's crazy. I WAS pre-diabetic for a couple of years but still ate like I wanted and just worked out but, it finally caught up with me...I'm sorry you have to deal with this too Devin, I guess we're just too sweet! :jest:... well, maybe YOU are anyhow! Lol..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah, it's crazy. I WAS pre-diabetic for a couple of years but still ate like I wanted and just worked out but, it finally caught up with me...I'm sorry you have to deal with this too Devin, I guess we're just too sweet! :jest:... well, maybe YOU are anyhow! Lol..
Thank you sister Nancy, that warms my heart :) My sister actually has diabetes. Hopefully I won't get it. I tend to stay away from sweets in an attempt to avoid decline.

Lambano

Jul 13, 2021
Island of Misfit Toys
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Is that your hand holding it? It does looks so friendly, its just the ones that are super poisonous that is the scariest, we have brown reculses that come around here in this area.
Nah, stock photo. I jokingly asked my wife if she'd like a pet tarantula; she gave me a two-word answer, the second word being "NO!"

Down in Florida, I got bit on the cheek by what my doctor thought was one of those brown recluse spiders. It swelled up like an inch-and-a-half diameter zit. Popped like one too. Gross.

• Haha

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Nah, stock photo. I jokingly asked my wife if she'd like a pet tarantula; she gave me a two-word answer, the second word being "NO!"

Down in Florida, I got bit on the cheek by what my doctor thought was one of those brown recluse spiders. It swelled up like an inch-and-a-half diameter zit. Popped like one too. Gross.
My brother in law got bit by a brown recluse. It made a hole in his leg. He was homeless and sleeping in the woods at the time. Scary spiders.

• Wow

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I know one of my favorite animals is this long eared fox:
1675573073977.jpeg

Reactions: Lambano