Favorite animal?

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have a new favorite. I was walking back from the store this morning and a bald eagle swooped down right in front of me to pick up a carcass off the road.

So what is your favorite animal, share pictures if you wish:

366lpr.jpg

Cassandra

Sep 24, 2021
Midwest
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ferrets and any animal that looks like them, shoebill storks, and this guy I just found out about maybe a month or two ago.

This film is less that 2 minutes long, but you will see how God provides for his animals. This animal is a blessing to others as well. He protects up to 350 different species in his burrow.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ferrets and any animal that looks like them, shoebill storks, and this guy I just found out about maybe a month or two ago.

This film is less that 2 minutes long, but you will see how God provides for his animals. This animal is a blessing to others as well. He protects up to 350 different species in his burrow.

That's cool.

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
What's you favorite breed?
Love my mini schnauzers. Especially the black and silver which my boy was. Had to let him go March 9th last year. He was 16 and I cry for him daily. He was extraordinary for sure...especially to those of my friends who said they absolutely HATED schnauzers!... UNTIL they met my Sir Adam, Adam for short...lol. Going to try to attach a pic of him. He was like 12 weeks old here.

Attachments

• ADAM.jpg
    ADAM.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 2

Nancy

Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

How awesome is that! The tortoise in the vid seemed pretty fast moving!

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Love my mini schnauzers. Especially the black and silver which my boy was. Had to let him go March 9th last year. He was 16 and I cry for him daily. He was extraordinary for sure...especially to those of my friends who said they absolutely HATED schnauzers!... UNTIL they met my Sir Adam, Adam for short...lol. Going to try to attach a pic of him. He was like 12 weeks old here.
Sorry for your loss. I had to put my cat down years ago and it was terrible. :(

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
They all have personality's. some good, some bad, some mean, some loving. kind of like people.
Must be something in the water.:contemplate:
That's true. I walk by dogs on the sidewalk all the time. Some of the dogs are nice and some are aggressive. Doesn't matter which breed so much.

My sister likes the dangerous breeds though. She had Siberian Huskeys, then Doberman Pinschers. Some were nice and some mean. But wow the means ones were dangerous. But she doesn't just get one or two, she gets like 6 at a time and tries to breed them. Making it a pack, which can make them even more dangerous. She likes facing danger or something. She's been attacked before.

Last edited:

Keturah

Dec 19, 2022
Here
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Well I have a new favorite. I was walking back from the store this morning and a bald eagle swooped down right in front of me to pick up a carcass off the road.

So what is your favorite animal, share pictures if you wish:

366lpr.jpg
Majestic, regal. A cut above all birds and used in scriptures !
God must be proud of them & their character...mate 4 life ect.♥️