Favorite Christmas Movies

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

JohnDB

Feb 7, 2010
TN
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
It's not Christmas until Hans Gruber falls from nakatomi towers...

And I've watched Elf.

Reactions: April_Rose

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Although I'm not going to jump straight to Christmas until after Thanksgiving:

Elf

The Polar Express

Any version of A Christmas Carol (but Muppet Christmas Carol is my favorite. :D)

Annabelle's Wish

A Christmas Story (sorry @historyb)

The Nativity Story

All three Santa Clause movies

Rudolph The Red-Nosed Reindeer

Charlie Brown Christmas

Christmas Vacation (I forget the full name)

Christmas With The Kranks

Home Alone (both films)

And finally The Christmas Chronicles which I am SO excited about the sequel btw!! :D

Reactions: historyb and JohnDB

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Oh and I forgot about Jim Carrey's How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street as that's a cute one as well. :) (The classic one that is, I never saw the remake and I don't plan to either.)

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Oh mine is for sure "The Muppets Christmas Carol" with Michael Caine as Scrooge. I make hubby watch it ever year with me.
It's a heart warmer...love it! ♥︎

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Oh mine is for sure "The Muppets Christmas Carol" with Michael Caine as Scrooge. I make hubby watch it ever year with me.
It's a heart warmer...love it! ♥︎
I like that too, and also the one with Albert Finney.

Reactions: Helen and JohnDB

Reggie Belafonte

Mar 16, 2018
Brisbane
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Oh and I forgot about Jim Carrey's How The Grinch Stole Christmas and Miracle on 34th Street as that's a cute one as well. :) (The classic one that is, I never saw the remake and I don't plan to either.)

Jim Carrey's The Grinch that stole Christmas is the best ever by far. he nails it all.

I don't know why I ever leave this place. In his cave.
Hello ! Hello, eco comes back. how are you !, How are you, eco comes back. I asked you first ! I asked you first, eco. and all the rest. ;)
Martha May Who-veay has the best lights !
These Who's are hard to frazzle Max ! but we did our worse and that's all that maters !

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
I like that too, and also the one with Albert Finney.

Hi Pat. Hope all things are well with you on the other side of the pond. I have been out of the loop for some time now...and finding it hard getting it all back.
Dave loved you post about your hair ( Covid hair) :)

You should see Dave's hair, white as snow, and now on his shoulders!! 2020 has been the strangest of years. And I see no change coming for 2021.
xxx

Reactions: JohnDB

Pearl

Staff member
Encounter Team
Apr 9, 2019
Lancashire
Faith
Christian
Country
United Kingdom
Hi Pat. Hope all things are well with you on the other side of the pond. I have been out of the loop for some time now...and finding it hard getting it all back.
Dave loved you post about your hair ( Covid hair) :)

You should see Dave's hair, white as snow, and now on his shoulders!! 2020 has been the strangest of years. And I see no change coming for 2021.
xxx
Hi Helen, good to see you around. Things are good with us even as we start another period of lockdown. Ray managed to get his hair cut a few weeks ago at the barber's at the bottom of our road so he isn't too bad now.

Reactions: Helen and JohnDB