Feeling sick

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Your being prayed for my friend . Cling to the LORD and remember that the LORD is with us no matter what we go through in this life .
HE is our hope and our salvation . HE is the redeemer of our soul . By the blood of JESUS we are redeemed to GOD .
Have all hope in Christ and let the LORD be praised and thanked .

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have just asked God for a quick healing for you, and relief from your symptoms. Rest up brother!
I had it as well my dear sister . My brother got it first and then about eight days later i got it .
It was nasty . OH but the LORD is with us . My dear sister in the uk was praying and she was
on overtime with our bible reads . I got calls in the morning and sister would read the bible
and then in the afternoon and we would read the bible . That was the only joyous part about all of this .
We got even more dug into the LORD . We will be praying for dominic . Has anyone heard from him

Nancy

Staff member
Apr 30, 2018
Buffalo, Ny
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I had it as well my dear sister . My brother got it first and then about eight days later i got it .
It was nasty . OH but the LORD is with us . My dear sister in the uk was praying and she was
on overtime with our bible reads . I got calls in the morning and sister would read the bible
and then in the afternoon and we would read the bible . That was the only joyous part about all of this .
We got even more dug into the LORD . We will be praying for dominic . Has anyone heard from him

Glad you are feeling better, prayer is very powerful!

dominic

Jan 11, 2022
Okinawa, Japan
www.pureheart.page
Faith
Christian
Country
Japan
hello, thank you for praying. I"m feeling better. No covid or flu. Just a viral infection. I have no fever or pain today. I can eat again regular foods. I am really happy and just blessed that you prayed for me. I love you guys. I didn't reply because my eyes hurt and even I wanted to , I didn't feel good but I was ok and better now.