First Virus to cause unnatural separation and muzzling of people

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

R

Rita

That's the thought behind the cartoon I posted a while ago where the person says "Your expertise is no match for my confidence".

And sadly, as is shown by the post above, some people see folks like you and your wife as expendable. Kind of this...

6d3cf04b887aa8c88864df95bf4f3f17a966fb3002533d12daf4fed096c95dec.jpg

....or....

afa1570a6e7e7b985acb06426ff6a8771ed9ac3586dbd8b2da3e8602e9458afd.jpg
The more I see and hear from the USA, the more I have concerns about the state of people’s hearts over there ( not all obviously ) That was Hitlers ideals - get rid of anyone who was not pure or good enough.........
It’s so easy to sacrifice someone else isn’t it ........

Reactions: amadeus

APAK

Feb 4, 2018
Florida
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
G'day my fellow ANZAC from across the Tasman

You are sensible to be skeptical I think. Weather C19 was intentionally released is debatable but one thing is clear, it's being taken advantage of
Our PMs, ScoMo and Ardern are puppets. They have no idea what to do or when to do it.
They are just following what America does instead of applying our own strategy based on our unique situation

First ScoMo told us it would last 6 months based on these models which were not even close (same modelling programs used by climate change people). Then he releases this tracking app and says you can go out once we have 40% of the population on it. Then he says if we don't get enough people to download the app he could make it mandatory. This is unacceptable

Talk of mandatory vaccinations is also unacceptable. It really is a sad story how the vaccine industry has managed to bribe governments and convince people that their children require countless vaccines for diseases which aren't dangerous, are rare and treatable. In the USA their kids have 72 vaccines by the age of 18 yet their child death ratio is shocking

God made man and woman and gave them the earth with all its animals and plants
To fight against disease he gave us our immune system, not vaccines
And the immune system has dominated over disease as Adam and Eve multiplied to almost 8 billions people

Im not anti vax or pro vax. Im pro common sense, pro science and pro God

GDay and welcome to the site. I did remember ANZAC Day myself although never made a deal about it this year. Yeah that contact tracking app can become contagious in itself mate. Hope it does not spread like this virus, if you get my drift....

Bless you

APAK

Reactions: Cristo Rei

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I get your point, but I'm hesitant to make comparisons to Hitler's Germany, given the unique set of circumstances.
I was making comparisons to Hitler's Germany long before there was any sign of this virus. This is just one more straw closer to breaking the camel's back. Riding that camel should not be an option, but other than serving God, what real alternative do most people have?

Reactions: Justadude

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
The more I see and hear from the USA, the more I have concerns about the state of people’s hearts over there ( not all obviously ) That was Hitlers ideals - get rid of anyone who was not pure or good enough.........
@Rita It would be reckless to ignore the dangers of the killer virus.

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I was speaking my mind and heart, but my wife and I are content with where we are in the Lord. The little discomfort we are suffering in this virus thing is ultimately very minor. I realize it is not minor to everyone else and sometimes they need someone to be blunt and open to help them know where they are and where they should be. Our God is able to see us through anything even though physical pain and anguish may seem extreme to the carnal minded person. If we are trusting Him, He will provide what is needed to go through it... even though going through it may still be necessary. Jesus did not want to suffer the physical pain that he did, but he knew it was God's will and that was all he needed. For us, if we can really trust Him, it is also all that we need. Give God the glory!

Last edited:
Reactions: APAK

reformed1689

Oct 15, 2019
Somewhere in the USA
reformedtruths.com
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I certainly agree with this, but the country has already been brought to a halt. What could have been or should have been will not change what is...

It would have been better if Adam and Eve had obeyed God at the first, but it was their choice and it is done. My wife is staying home. We are making as many necessary purchases online or by phone and having them delivered. I am the one who goes out when there is no other possibility... and then it is me the culprit or potential carrier who is exposed to any fool who is being careless [whatever that is?] and it is me that will bring it to my wife... I seldom get the flu or any such thing that is contagious, but I certainly do carry things to her... as I know from long experience...
No I am saying open the country now and end this foolishness

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
It is equally as reckless to overemphasize it as well.
So what are you suggesting, Sir? as it happens, my lungs are already compromised by major surgery; the virus attacks the lungs; my chances of survival would not be good if my lungs are touched by the virus; a lot of older ppl will likely die if they are touched by the virus. A lot of older ppl have already died. @Rita on these forums has posted that half the seniors at a local care home have already died of the virus.

The time for political slogans is long gone, surely.

Reactions: amadeus

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
@Rita It would be reckless to ignore the dangers of the killer virus.
Had you taken some time to research the killer virus of influenza, you would have discovered that it is FAR WORSE than coronavirus. Yet, year after year, no one gave a hoot about deaths from the flu.
There were over 80,000 estimated flu deaths in the USA in the 2018 season according to CDC.

"On September 27, 2018, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) along with other public health and medical groups kicked off the 2018-2019 flu vaccine campaign at a press conference external icon held at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. CDC early estimates indicate that more than 900,000 people were hospitalized and more than 80,000 people died from flu last season[1]. These new estimates are record-breaking, and emphasize the seriousness and severity of flu illness and serve as a strong reminder of the importance of flu vaccination."

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Had you taken some time to research the killer virus of influenza, you would have discovered that it is FAR WORSE than coronavirus. Yet, year after year, no one gave a hoot about deaths from the flu.
There were over 80,000 estimated flu deaths in the USA in the 2018 season according to CDC.

"On September 27, 2018, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and the National Foundation for Infectious Diseases (NFID) along with other public health and medical groups kicked off the 2018-2019 flu vaccine campaign at a press conference external icon held at the National Press Club in Washington, D.C. CDC early estimates indicate that more than 900,000 people were hospitalized and more than 80,000 people died from flu last season[1]. These new estimates are record-breaking, and emphasize the seriousness and severity of flu illness and serve as a strong reminder of the importance of flu vaccination."
So what are you suggesting?

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
a lot of older ppl will likely die if they are touched by the virus
There is no question that the elderly are the primary fatalities from COVID-19. And the seniors homes and nursing homes showed that. By the same token the rest of the population (particularly children and teens) not greatly at risk.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
There is no question that the elderly are the primary fatalities from COVID-19. And the seniors homes and nursing homes showed that. By the same token the rest of the population (particularly children and teens) not greatly at risk.
So what about @Rita 's point about half the seniors in a local care home having already died of the virus? she is a professional health care worker in such a facility. Here in Ontario, the care homes are suffering greatly; the premier has acknowledged it; it has touched his own family.

(Blaming and political sloganizing might make some frustrated ppl feel better, but how many ppl are supposed to die because others refuse to support precautions?)

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what are you suggesting?
What I am suggesting is that the coronoavirus SCARE WAS A TOTAL HOAX designed to shut down America and the world, and give China supremacy. There was a conspiracy which needs to be investigated.

It would appear that because Trump went after China's huge trade imbalance (which would have cost China billions), the CCP retaliated by shutting down America, using people like Fauci, Birx, and the American Leftist media. There is no question that there was a disinformation campaign, and now China is trying to blackmail the world into backing away from exposing China. And Trump fell right into their trap, and even after the facts have come out, he is still in a daze.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
A killer virus hardly. More like a very mild virus.
I wish this much attention was paid to other causes of death which are much higher than this
As it happens, my lungs are already compromised by major surgery; the virus attacks the lungs; my chances of survival would not be good if my lungs are touched by the virus; a lot of older ppl will likely die if they are touched by the virus. A lot of older ppl have already died. @Rita on these forums has posted that half the seniors at a local care home have already died of the virus.

Praise God for a heavenly hope; John 14.27.

Some of us wish to go to be with the Lord Jesus at a time of His choosing; not because of other ppl's recklessness.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
What I am suggesting is that the coronoavirus SCARE WAS A TOTAL HOAX designed to shut down America and the world, and give China supremacy. There was a conspiracy which needs to be investigated.

It would appear that because Trump went after China's huge trade imbalance (which would have cost China billions), the CCP retaliated by shutting down America, using people like Fauci, Birx, and the American Leftist media. There is no question that there was a disinformation campaign, and now China is trying to blackmail the world into backing away from exposing China. And Trump fell right into their trap, and even after the facts have come out, he is still in a daze.
I do not doubt there are things going on in the background which may be disturbing, but all the criticism of China and the UN won't make the virus less infectious.

Enoch111

May 27, 2018
Alberta
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
So what about @Rita 's point about half the seniors in a local care home having already died of the virus?
Hopefully this will cause governments and seniors' homes operators to take a good hard look at how they design their facilities and provide care to seniors, rather then having them all crowded into smaller spaces. They may need to install ultra-violet lamps throughout those facilities, improve nutrition, exercise facilities, etc. to change the way seniors are looked after. Let's face it -- the operation of seniors' homes are generally a disgrace.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
Hopefully this will cause governments and seniors' homes operators to take a good hard look at how they design their facilities and provide care to seniors, rather then having them all crowded into smaller spaces. They may need to install ultra-violet lamps throughout those facilities, improve nutrition, exercise facilities, etc. to change the way seniors are looked after. Let's face it -- the operation of seniors' homes are generally a disgrace.
It sounds like you are saying this in order to try to downplay the need for virus precautions now. are you, Sir?

Cristo Rei

Apr 30, 2020
In Christ
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
As it happens, my lungs are already compromised by major surgery; the virus attacks the lungs; my chances of survival would not be good if my lungs are touched by the virus; a lot of older ppl will likely die if they are touched by the virus. A lot of older ppl have already died. @Rita on these forums has posted that half the seniors at a local care home have already died of the virus.

Praise God for a heavenly hope; John 14.27.

Some of us wish to go to be with the Lord Jesus at a time of His choosing; not because of other ppl's recklessness.

I pray that you don't experience much suffering and that you will be with Christ when you are called

That being said it is a mild virus in terms of deaths. It kills the old and the sick. A dangerous virus would kill everyone who gets it
The flu is comparable perhaps even more dangerous given the fact that it also kills children
80,000 people died from flu in 2018 but there has never been calls for a shut down

Consider my mate who has a wife and three children. All of them are healthy. He has lost his job and had to forfeit his mortgage.
Now he and his family are homeless. Struggling to survive... I see very little empathy for these people.

I don't see why this has to happen, why healthy people and families have to suffer.
It's only those at risk that need to be careful and isolate. Only a tyranny quarantines the healthy