Flesh of my flesh and bone of my bone

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Collin Feener

Aug 2, 2019
Toronto Ont Canada
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Before Adam took himself a bride, God put the animals before him. Adam named the animals and as he named them, they were called.

The Lord taught me these things long ago now but for you to see what I mean I will name some. The birds of the air are the people that nest in the trees and the trees are those people that have been rooted in the word of God and they bare the fruit of knowledge. The dogs are the people that eat the fallen parts of the teachings of the Lord or eat they crumbs that fall from the Lord's table. the swine are people that tread the word of God underfoot or take the word in the earthly form with the mire and the filth mixed in the word. Satan is as a lion because he is the king of the beast and feeds the flesh to his pride. He is the snake because his words are as venume that poisons people and causes death to the Spirit. Foxes are wise in their own conceit and wolves to seek to devour the sheep and the sheep follow the Lord who is the shepherd.

I can go on and on but as you can see, people are the birds of the air, the fowl and the beast and even the people outside the church are fish for the nets in their sea of iniquity. These all have flesh and their flesh is what people eat and is there exposed part of the body but the flesh of Jesus is the word made flesh or the new testament. The visible parts but the inside and not visible. So to be bone of his bone you needed to understand the hidden things and when the flesh is closed up people never get it right and seldom do the guess right.
So to be bone of his bone and flesh of his flesh you have to be a new testament church with the inside teachings made visible and then closed up so only the children and family of the church know the secrets of and his bride.

Last edited: