Florida AG concerned too many covid vaccine shots can change DNA

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Sure does. Plasmid DNA enters the nucleus and the cells are genetically modified. You know a GMO is genetically modified organism. And that is what happens to people.

Reactions: TLHKAJ

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
Having GMO in the food supply is controversial, and people may want to avoid eating GMO foods, and now they find out they themselves are a GMO. Genetically modified organism, according to a deliberate scheming agenda. Florida Surgeon calling it bait and switch..

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Sure does. Plasmid DNA enters the nucleus and the cells are genetically modified. You know a GMO is genetically modified organism. And that is what happens to people.
Well we all know of normal medicine that later after like 10 years of circulation gets pulled off the shelf for some danger and even some cancer.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
For sure. But sad for the people who suffered through with it.
My Mom warned me about the COVID vaccine as she was a pretty good nurse and had good knowledge of things. I knew there were risks with it. So far I'm fine even after getting the vaccine years later. I've had some weird stuff though, like flu symptoms for 3 months on and off and now it's gone. Hmm, well, God is due to return and I believe it will be soon.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Actually if I remember correctly, the 3 months of on and off flu symptoms turned out to be my ingestion of grape juice. It was causing bad stomach acid and pain which the doctor said lead to my body reacting in flu symptoms. Ever since I quit drinking grape juice I've been fine.

Scott Downey

Dec 19, 2021
New Brunswick
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My Mom warned me about the COVID vaccine as she was a pretty good nurse and had good knowledge of things. I knew there were risks with it. So far I'm fine even after getting the vaccine years later. I've had some weird stuff though, like flu symptoms for 3 months on and off and now it's gone. Hmm, well, God is due to return and I believe it will be soon.
Up to half the people received degraded vaccines due to improper handling of vaccine vials. So the ingredients were not really doing anything perhaps. Risk of adverse reactions of course increase with every dose.

Reactions: dev553344

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Up to half the people received degraded vaccines due to improper handling of vaccine vials. So the ingredients were not really doing anything perhaps. Risk of adverse reactions of course increase with every dose.
Yes I did see that. There were organisms in some of the inspected vaccine vials.

dev553344

Jul 14, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
See with the degradation that explains the inconsistent experiences people have with it. Like Russian Roulette.
I believe I may be asymptomatic to COVID as I don't think I ever had it yet. But I also don't want cancer and getting all the boosters might be increasing the risk of cancer.

L.A.M.B.

Mar 22, 2022
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Reactions: dev553344

mailmandan

Feb 24, 2020
The Midwest
Faith