Death of Florida doctor after receiving COVID-19 vaccine under investigation

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@UnrulyBeauty In my city several dozen of ppl died of the virus within one single building, even. (Multiply this across the city, and then the region, and then the Canadian Province.) This on balance sounds fairly like an argument to be vaccinated against the virus, when the vaccine is available.

With all those ppl dying at that rate in my city even within one building, I'm not sure that an argument "No one get vaccinated in case it's not okay!" sounds very convincing.

Many of my friends/family, have gotten sick, but only one I know has died here. I just hope they don't make it mandatory. If someone needs to take it, because they are afraid of getting it again and it would pose a health risk, I understand. But I don't want to be a guinea pig. Rubella vaccine was out for years. Had it when I was a child. Let my daughter take it. Had no idea it contained aborted fetus cells in it. I am not okay with that. I want to know 100% sure what is being put in my body or my children now.

farouk

Jan 21, 2009
North America
I wonder how I could look at someone in the face if I had told a relative: "Don't get vaccinated!" and then the person's relative had thus on my advice not been vaccinated and had subsequently contacted the disease and died.

It's good to approach these matters prayerfully, seeking wisdom, knowing that the Lord uses means to protect us.

Reactions: Mayflower

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Symptoms began three days after the vaccine? That's a little too close for comfort. Men don't bleed to death internally for no reason.
And yet they put a list out for covid symptoms so long a texas road map would be envious of its length .
AND then turn around and say , IF someone has these symptoms and dies to basically assume its covid .
Now aint that odd . Yet if a lady passes out thirty minutes after taking the shot , they brush it off like , OH it was needle fright .
The last time i checked needle fright dont take thirty minutes to set in . Its like they are covering something .
I mean go read all the potential symptoms of covid . Then remember a few brave doctors have stood
out having a problem with this new status quo of just marking the death as covid it they had some of those symptoms .
I smell an agenda . Always did .

Reactions: UnrulyBeauty

amigo de christo

Sep 12, 2020
San angelo
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
If it quacks like a duck , walks like a duck , has feathers like a duck . Oils those feathers like a duck , eats like a duck
and swims like a duck .............aint it just a little odd to keep saying OH its a coinincidence and maybe not a duck .
NO . I smell an agenda . And way way way too much adds up proving it is an agenda .

Reactions: UnrulyBeauty

UnrulyBeauty

Oct 11, 2020
US
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@UnrulyBeauty In my city several dozen of ppl died of the virus within one single building, even. (Multiply this across the city, and then the region, and then the Canadian Province.) This on balance sounds fairly like an argument to be vaccinated against the virus, when the vaccine is available.

With all those ppl dying at that rate in my city even within one building, I'm not sure that an argument "No one get vaccinated in case it's not okay!" sounds very convincing.

I could go into a more medical, scientific argument here, but all I will say is that people should follow their own decisions on this issue. Nobody should be pressured, forced, threatened, or shamed into taking a vaccine that is brand new and, in my opinion, sketchy as heck. It hasn't even been offered to the general public yet, and we're getting many reports of terrifying side effects.

Talk to me in five years when the vaccine has been proven (proven by time and access to the general public, not some closed pharmaceutical "trial" where I have no way of knowing who may have manipulated the results) effective AND safe.