FluffyYellowDuck eyes

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
You know its interesting. I wouldn't have found this post if I didn't search for the website on Google. My tabs weren't showing up! I saw your name at the top and something told me to click it.

Took me a minute to figure out what was going on when I saw my name for your latest post!

Reactions: April_Rose

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Alright, spill. LoL.

The Lord will reveal it to me eventually anyway.

So let's have hint #1.
To clarify - I have B12 deficiency anemia. I haven't been on supplements for about three or four months.

I simply forget that I have it and forget to take it. I put it in a drawer or something, I can't remember where, and so forgot to take it.

So my peripheral neuropathy is back. I have problems with energy and take a lot of naps so I don't pass out, because my heart starts pounding from exhaustion.

I have some issues with memory and sometimes I get disorganized. There are other things but I can't remember them right now, I might think of them later.

I've experienced some loss of vision mainly in my left eye at the same time as the peripheral neuropathy, which makes me think it might be optic neuropathy. It is also happening in the right eye now. And it aches - it is very uncomfortable.

I took it today though!

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
To clarify - I have B12 deficiency anemia. I haven't been on supplements for about three or four months.

I simply forget that I have it and forget to take it. I put it in a drawer or something, I can't remember where, and so forgot to take it.

So my peripheral neuropathy is back. I have problems with energy and take a lot of naps so I don't pass out, because my heart starts pounding from exhaustion.

I have some issues with memory and sometimes I get disorganized. There are other things but I can't remember them right now, I might think of them later.

I've experienced some loss of vision mainly in my left eye at the same time as the peripheral neuropathy, which makes me think it might be optic neuropathy. It is also happening in the right eye now.

I took it today though!

Well then I will try to pray for you some.

How strong are you in your faith in Christ to heal you?

Reactions: DuckieLady

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! All of the way!

Ok. I had a friend named Darryl once who used to be a truck driver, and he started having serious eye problems. Since it involved how he made a living it was a serious matter for him. He had me lay hands on him and pray, but I don't know that he ever let it drive him to the Lord enough to fully receive his healing.

I suggest you let it for you, sister. Give yourself to Him completely, and ask for His grace.

Sorry if this is unsolicited advice. I feel like I barged in on this thread. But perhaps if it helps then it was worth it.

Blessings,
- H

Reactions: DuckieLady

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ok. I had a friend named Darryl once who used to be a truck driver, and he started having serious eye problems. Since it involved how he made a living it was a serious matter for him. He had me lay hands on him and pray, but I don't know that he ever let it drive him to the Lord enough to fully receive his healing.

I suggest you let it for you, sister. Give yourself to Him completely, and ask for His grace.

Sorry if this is unsolicited advice. I feel like I barged in on this thread. But perhaps if it helps then it was worth it.

Blessings,
- H
Thank you! Not bad advice at all. I appreciate it. :D

And I will!

Reactions: Hidden In Him