FluffyYellowDuck

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Mayflower

Jul 14, 2018
Bluffton
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
@FluffyYellowDuck

I give thanks that God has heard my prayer for you and that He is allowing me to see how He is able to work through you so that His Glory can be seen by all of us that rub shoulders with you in some way.

May you continue to sense God's Presence in your life and be drawn ever closer into His Loving Embrace.

I know that the highs and lows that I experience helps me to draw myself further into His loving embrace and that as I renew my mind and put on the refurbished personhood that God intended me to become, that I God more into the stature that He desires me to become.

May this also be your experience.

PS: - @Mayflower

My sense is that this same prayer is also applicable for you. That God is including you in those whom He is drawing to Himself as you respond to His Love with an open Heart for Him.

Shalom

Wow, thanks. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Ha ha, whatever was on hand...mostly shovels...

This is about snakes right? Because I would say take a shotgun and blow its head off. Ugh! Sorry, but I can't stand them!

Reactions: Tone

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This is about snakes right? Because I would say take a shotgun and blow its head off. Ugh! Sorry, but I can't stand them!

Yeah, buy just the Rattlers, if they were too close to the people.

Reactions: April_Rose