FluffyYellowDuck

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Hey guys! I am okay. I didn't report because I didn't see the point, wasn't really report-worthy. :D Not a big deal. The person isn't on Twitter. That's a whole different thing but I am back on there too testing the waters and trying to get back to normal. (Even though April is my only follower. LOL)

God has spent the last week working on me in a lot of ways, so it must have been his will. I fell under attack, I said NO, went into worship, danced around with the kids singing that "joy down in my heart" song and later "Days of Elijah" and during that song felt like "something" left me.

My PMDD is gone, which means two weeks of intense depression and confusion is gone. I don't know how. I started exercises for balancing the cerebellum, which has made an enormous difference as far as cognitive thinking. I've been drinking a lot of water and intentionally put on a few pounds so maybe that helped??o_O

God has led me into setting some things straight in my life and taking care of things that I haven't been able to do in a long time - including sewing a dress that comes up to the knees.

THE. KNEES.

It's been YEARS since I wore a dress in, on, or around the knees.

I am not sure how often I'll be here, God knows, but it seems he has a plan to redirect me and set up a new path. I am studying and working on Python 3 and back to algebra, and I don't really know why I'm doing it, but I am just going along for the ride in good faith and trusting if he has a purpose for it, he'll do it, but Python 3 is the right answer whether I understand why or not. That I am definitely sure of. So we'll see.

:D

Yay!!! It's good to see you back and I'm glad that you're doing better. :)

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Thank you! *hugs* Thank you for letting everyone know for me too! I really appreciate it!

No problem, and if anybody wants to go on a virtual trip to the zoo for Earth Day I was just about to post it. :D (There's also going to be the Giving Back to Earth for Earth Day and Arbor Day tonight as well. :) )

Reactions: DuckieLady

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
No problem, and if anybody wants to go on a virtual trip to the zoo for Earth Day I was just about to post it. :D (There's also going to be the Giving Back to Earth for Earth Day and Arbor Day tonight as well. :) )

An Earth Day and a Back To Earth Day? :p If you keep this up, I'm gonna ask for a "Lord, Please bury me in the earth Day," LoL.
Hey guys! I am okay. I didn't report because I didn't see the point, wasn't really report-worthy. :D Not a big deal. The person isn't on Twitter. That's a whole different thing but I am back on there too testing the waters and trying to get back to normal. (Even though April is my only follower. LOL)

God has spent the last week working on me in a lot of ways, so it must have been his will. I fell under attack, I said NO, went into worship, danced around with the kids singing that "joy down in my heart" song and later "Days of Elijah" and during that song felt like "something" left me.

My PMDD is gone, which means two weeks of intense depression and confusion is gone. I don't know how. I started exercises for balancing the cerebellum, which has made an enormous difference as far as cognitive thinking. I've been drinking a lot of water and intentionally put on a few pounds so maybe that helped??o_O

God has led me into setting some things straight in my life and taking care of things that I haven't been able to do in a long time - including sewing a dress that comes up to the knees.

THE. KNEES.

It's been YEARS since I wore a dress in, on, or around the knees.

I am not sure how often I'll be here, God knows, but it seems he has a plan to redirect me and set up a new path. I am studying and working on Python 3 and back to algebra, and I don't really know why I'm doing it, but I am just going along for the ride in good faith and trusting if he has a purpose for it, he'll do it, but Python 3 is the right answer whether I understand why or not. That I am definitely sure of. So we'll see.

:D

Hello Fluffy. I pray the new direction He leads you in is a good one, and I'm glad to see you posting again, if only to say Hi.

Take care of yourself, and trust that He has a wonderful purpose and plan for you in Him, and will fulfill it if you allow Him to.

May His blessings be yours, in Christ Jesus.
- H

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
LOL it's Giving Back to Earth Day as in educational ways to help our planet. :D Saturday is Space Saturday where we talk and learn all about outer space. ;)

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
An Earth Day and a Back To Earth Day? :p If you keep this up, I'm gonna ask for a "Lord, Please bury me in the earth Day," LoL.

Hello Fluffy. I pray the new direction He leads you in is a good one, and I'm glad to see you posting again, if only to say Hi.

Take care of yourself, and trust that He has a wonderful purpose and plan for you in Him, and will fulfill it if you allow Him to.

May His blessings be yours, in Christ Jesus.
- H
Thank you so much! I am walking by faith and it's been good so far! Whatever comes of it is handed over to the Lord and he has been good to me. :D

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Btw, not like it matters because it's not really any kind of special day tomorrow, more of just a lesson type thing where it's going to be all about money and how much money actually matters compared with other things in our lives so that will be tomorrow. :) LOL bury me in the earth day. I had a little giggling fit on that one. XDDD!!! The only reason why I'm having that is because it's Earth Day today and I think it's important to realize how we treat our home and the animals we share it with. :)

Reactions: Hidden In Him

Hidden In Him

May 10, 2018
Lafayette, LA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
:) LOL bury me in the earth day. I had a little giggling fit on that one. XDDD!!!

"Lord, I had a good run. Return me to the dust from whence I came," LoL.

2015-01-25-the-paradox-of-the-muddy-children.jpg

Jay Ross

Jun 20, 2011
QLD
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
@FluffyYellowDuck

I give thanks that God has heard my prayer for you and that He is allowing me to see how He is able to work through you so that His Glory can be seen by all of us that rub shoulders with you in some way.

May you continue to sense God's Presence in your life and be drawn ever closer into His Loving Embrace.

I know that the highs and lows that I experience helps me to draw myself further into His loving embrace and that as I renew my mind and put on the refurbished personhood that God intended me to become, that I God more into the stature that He desires me to become.

May this also be your experience.

PS: - @Mayflower

My sense is that this same prayer is also applicable for you. That God is including you in those whom He is drawing to Himself as you respond to His Love with an open Heart for Him.

Shalom

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I am studying and working on Python 3 and back to algebra, and I don't really know why I'm doing it, but I am just going along for the ride in good faith

Sounds adventurous...and dangerous...

I had to look it up:

Python (programming language) - Wikipedia

Just reading about it made me feel like my head was being squeezed...

Awesome to hear that all is well with you sis, and that you are advancing in faith and in His Power!

Shalom.

April_Rose

Sep 15, 2020
Ohio
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate real pythons (snakes) and all of that other stuff sounds Greek to me lol

Tone

Dec 24, 2020
USA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I hate real pythons (snakes) and all of that other stuff sounds Greek to me lol

Yeah, I used to work at a Christian campground and we had to kill any rattlesnakes we saw on sight, because there were kids everywhere.

I did have a King Snake at one time, which was pretty cool...use to have to buy baby mice to feed it.

Also, I had a friend that I stayed with for a while (during my runaway teenage years) that had an albino boa constricter and a python...pretty cool too...but kinda freaky...

Reactions: April_Rose

DuckieLady

Jan 8, 2021
Midwest-ish
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Python? I have a programming background, too, but I haven't used that one.

"Python" gave one young lady a bit of trouble in the Book of Acts... :eek:
full
(...but I think that it was an earlier version.
full
)
Hahhaha thank you for the giggles on that one.

I had to put it on hold to work on a few other things, but I'll get back to it in a few days at least.