Footage of Witchcraft in the Church

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

BCHYH

Aug 13, 2019
Northeast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
This video illustrates how 1 Tim. 4 exposes the occult power behind false ministries led by hypocrites and liars:

Last edited:

aspen

“"The harvest is plentiful but the workers are few
Apr 25, 2012
West Coast
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Yeah that is some weird stuff. Manipulation and wishful thinking are powerful forces

Davy

Feb 11, 2018
Southeastern U.S.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
The main error I see in that video is how Jesus and The Holy Spirit is vainly presented. Apostle Paul said to Timothy to lay hands on no man suddenly (1 Timothy 5:22).

Here's a greater example of seducing spirits invading many Churches today:

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
My response to any supposed warning is to abide always in Jesus walking always in the Spirit as one of His sheep:

"To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:3-5

As to the video of the OP, I watched it in part and then skimmed hoping to hear the man's words, but I could not make out what he was saying because the music in the background. I guess that means it was the voice of a stranger.

Reactions: Helen

Helen

Oct 22, 2011
Faith
Christian
Country
Canada
My response to any supposed warning is to abide always in Jesus walking always in the Spirit as one of His sheep:

"To him the porter openeth; and the sheep hear his voice: and he calleth his own sheep by name, and leadeth them out.
And when he putteth forth his own sheep, he goeth before them, and the sheep follow him: for they know his voice.
And a stranger will they not follow, but will flee from him: for they know not the voice of strangers." John 10:3-5

As to the video of the OP, I watched it in part and then skimmed hoping to hear the man's words, but I could not make out what he was saying because the music in the background. I guess that means it was the voice of a stranger.

Agree.
Some strange things happen in meeting...often. But that is why He gave us the Holy Spirit so that we have the "inner knowing" of which spirit/Spirit it is.

Those who look at church meetings as a type of christian entertainment (which is sadly is what some of them have become) are at the greatest risk of being sucked into the wrong spirit.
We see mixture even in Job chap 1. The angels were gathered before the Lord and there in the gathering was Satan too.

It doesn't matter how good a church is, there will always be a mixture. And we always need to keep our guard up, and our inner antenna raised :)

Reactions: amadeus

amadeus

Jan 26, 2008
Oklahoma
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Agree.
Some strange things happen in meeting...often. But that is why He gave us the Holy Spirit so that we have the "inner knowing" of which spirit/Spirit it is.

Those who look at church meetings as a type of christian entertainment (which is sadly is what some of them have become) are at the greatest risk of being sucked into the wrong spirit.
We see mixture even in Job chap 1. The angels were gathered before the Lord and there in the gathering was Satan too.

It doesn't matter how good a church is, there will always be a mixture. And we always need to keep our guard up, and our inner antenna raised :)
Yes, and how many of us are also mixtures of the things of God and our own things? The new man may be there but if the old man is not yet completely dead...? The old man would like to regain the dominion he once had in us. If we quench the Holy Spirit in us more often than we follow the lead of the Holy Spirit, then the old man gains ground... Hmmm?