For Those Oppressed...

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
DioTrio

I pray for the hooking into and tearing apart of demons.

I pray for the shattering of demons til remediless.

I pray for the obliteration of demons until unobliterable.

I pray for the dismantling and demolishing of demons until wiped out completely.

I rebuke Satan and all demons in the name of Jesus.

I rebuke all lies in the name of Jesus.

I ask for Jesus blood covering over me completely physically and spiritually.

I request for the Fire and Warmth of the Holy Spirit, The Light of Yahweh, and the Living Water of God.

May I A Chosen Believer Be Fully Protected Always.

Thanks Be To God For He Is The Victory. Jesus Has Already Obtained The Victory. Honor Belongs to Jesus, God the Father, and the Holy Ghost. Thanks Be To The Holy Trinity Always.

In Jesus Name I Close and Seal This Prayer Amen Let it Be So.

The Beamer

Jun 1, 2021
Henrietta, NY
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Matthew 28:18 All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me(Jesus)

Romans 16v20 "The God of peace will soon crush Satan under your feet. The grace of our Lord Jesus be with you."

Luke 10v19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and over all the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you.

Colossians2v15 And having disarmed the powers and authorities, he made a public spectacle of them, triumphing over them by the cross.

Psalm23v4 Even though I walk through the darkest valley, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.

Basically The Holy Scriptures, The Word of God says that The Devil and devils are Weaponless, Powerless, Jerks to Us the Chosen Ones. Jesus is the Word. John1v1

I seal this words by the Holy Spirit for every believer that we all can have authority over evil and not fear anyone or anything evil.

For God has the victory and we have the Victory. IJNA.

Reactions: Mayflower