For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
ypu didn't answer the question, so we can take this as you don't know?

so let us put the Question to you again... listen, Revelation 1:1 "The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:"

three faith, please tell us, is this one person/God giving Jesus the Christ, (a second person), a revelation? but notice the verse said, "he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:" who is the "he" that sent his angel to John? but before you answer, read, who the angel said who sent him, Revelation 22:6 "And he said unto me, These sayings are faithful and true: and the Lord God of the holy prophets sent his angel to shew unto his servants the things which must shortly be done."

the angel said, the Lord God ... of the holy prophets..... sent him. now, who is the Lord God in Revelation 1:1 who sent his angel. is it the person, Jesus Christ the Son? or the person God, the Father, which one? now read Revelation 22:6 first.

will be looking for your answer....

PICJAG
101G The "Spiritual Saboteur"

I have answered till I’m blue in the face it’s your turn to answer!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I have answered till I’m blue in the face it’s your turn to answer!
well you must been answering the wrong person.

I simply asked is the Person, or Person(s) in Revelation 1:1, A. God is the Lord God who sent his angel, according to Rev 22:6 is the person Father, or Did Jesus the Christ the Son sent him, the angel.

so who sent the angel Person 1. the Father/God, or the person 2. the Christ/Son. so is it #1, the Father, or #2. the Son who sent his angel.

now can you hold your breath just a little while longer to answer that?

PICJAG

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
God is not a man nor the son of man
First thanks for the reply, second, that what you said is misleading, get it right,
Numbers 23:19 "God is not a man, that he should lie; neither the son of man, that he should repent: hath he said, and shall he not do it? or hath he spoken, and shall he not make it good?"

so your statement is INCORRECT, because man is God IMAGE, which he came in. now is the IMAGE corrupt or the person in the image corrept? which one.

PICJAG

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

I simply asked is the Person, or Person(s) in Revelation 1:1, A. God is the Lord God who sent his angel, according to Rev 22:6 is the person Father, or Did Jesus the Christ the Son sent him, the angel.

so who sent the angel Person 1. the Father/God, or the person 2. the Christ/Son. so is it #1, the Father, or #2. the Son who sent his angel.

PICJAG

now the know what the ever winding staircase is! You and your never ending questions!

I have a human nature but I am not a plurality but a person, and three persons Tom, dick, and Harry are three distinct persons in one human nature! So the father, son, and HS are three distinct persons in one God!

Let us make man in our image? Who is the us and our? I am a man not a plurality, if God is a plurality and I am made in His image and likeness I would also be a plurality?

How do you make the Sign of the cross?in the name of me, myself, and I!

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
now the know what the ever winding staircase is! You and your never ending questions!

I have a human nature but I am not a plurality but a person, and three persons Tom, dick, and Harry are three distinct persons in one human nature! So the father, son, and HS are three distinct persons in one God!

Let us make man in our image? Who is the us and our? I am a man not a plurality, if God is a plurality and I am made in His image and likeness I would also be a plurality?

These two also
Did God become man? Yes or no?
Did Jesus die on the cross? yes or no?

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

PICJAG

just like I thought the ever winding staircase! The never never!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
↑101G said: ↑

PICJAG

you responded,

so we can take this as you cannot answer a straight question....

it's amazing people cannot answer a simple question, especially when it's a simple yes or no or a 1 or 2 reply? why is this? oh well.

if you really said that you answer my question, just look at your response. nothing even close to what I asked about.

well it's best that you do not.......

Good day.

PICJAG

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
in order to prove a trinity doctrine you must find a verse or statement that actually uses this word. It is not in there. God the son, is not once spoken in any scripture. first person, is not in scripture. three equals is not in scripture. Jesus said, My Father is greater than I. Not one person in any scripture ever said, I believe that Jesus is God. it is not there. Jesus never once said, I am god. he did not claim to be God. second person or third person is not once spoken in any scripture. God the Holy Ghost, is not once spoken in Scripture. this doctrine is totally pagan and not once verified in Scripture. Being One means in a unity. Jesus said, I do always the things that please my Father. He said, the words I speak are not mine, but the Father's.

yes i agree. a doctrine needs to be plainly taught in scripture.

Reactions: Freeborn

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
The verses refer to God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and "these three are one" (1 Jn. 5:7), meaning a threefold and single nature of God, what many call the Trinity.

do mainstream Jews believe in a trinity?

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
the words, God the son, are never, not one time spoken in Scripture. You are changing it to try and prove a false doctrine. You will never learn the truth that way. It said THE WORD. Jesus is not the word, as almost everyone says. he PREACHED the word. HE SAID THE WORD THAT I SPEAK. God put his word into the mouth of Jesus and Jesus spoke it to the world. Deut 18.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
These two also
Did God become man? Yes or no?
Did Jesus die on the cross? yes or no?
No, God has never become a man. Not one single scripture says such a thing. do not add to his word and do not take away from it. It must SAY WHAT YOU SAY IT SAYS or it is wrong. Jesus did die, proving he was TOTAL HUMAN/ MORTAL. God is a spirit and cannot die. He is eternal.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
There are Jews who do not believe Jesus is the Son of God, yet He is. Therefore, any Jews who do not believe God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up the Trinity does not mean they do not. Mat. 28:19 and 1 Jn. 5:7 refers to God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the Apostle John said, "these three are one" (1 Jn. 5:7), meaning a threefold and single nature of God, what many call the Trinity.
please quote one verse, as is, which says, God the son. It is NOT SCRIPTURAL.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
please quote one verse, as is, which says, God the son. It is NOT SCRIPTURAL.
God created/creates man in His image and likeness (Gen. 1:27; 5:1, Wis. 2:23), and that image and likeness is the soul/spirit (Gen. 2:7, Ecc. 12:7), for God is Spirit. (Jn. 4:24)
When God created a man in his own likeness and image is WHEN HE RAISED JESUS FROM THE DEAD. THAT Scripture is prophecy.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
There are Jews who do not believe Jesus is the Son of God, yet He is. Therefore, any Jews who do not believe God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up the Trinity does not mean they do not. Mat. 28:19 and 1 Jn. 5:7 refers to God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the Apostle John said, "these three are one" (1 Jn. 5:7), meaning a threefold and single nature of God, what many call the Trinity.

I asked if they believed in the trinity, not son of the Most High, which is 2 different things. To answer the question you seem to be avoiding is no, mainsteam Jews have never believed in a trinity. This simple fact is very damaging to the trinity. First, Jesus and the 12 had crowds of Jews that followed them everywhere, if they had been teaching a trinity there would have been no crowds because Jews do not accepts this teaching.

The second problem is in Mark 12 and this is a big one.

28And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” 29Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” 32And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him. 33And to love him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.” 34And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And after that no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Here Jesus and the scribe agree the Most High is “one”. The scribe represents mainstream Judaism so we know when they say “one” they are not talking about a trinity one, they are talking about the Jewish non trinity one. Jesus agrees with the Jewish one.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
do you believe these dogmas?
Dogma de fide Latin for “thee faith” eph 4:5

34. In God there are Three Persons, the Father, the Son and the Holy Ghost. Each of the Three
Persons possesses the one (numerical) Divine Essence.
35. In God there are two Internal Divine Processions.
36. The Divine Persons, not the Divine Nature, are the subject of the Internal Divine processions (in the active and in the passive sense).
37. The Second Divine Person proceeds from the First Divine Person by Generation, and therefore is related to Him as Son to a Father.
38. The Holy Ghost proceeds from the Father and from the Son as from a Single Principle through a Single Spiration.
39. The Holy Ghost does not proceed through generation but through spiration.
40. The Relations in God are really identical with the Divine Nature.
41. The Three Divine Persons are in One Another.
42. All the ad extra Activities of God are common to all Three Persons.
43. All that exists outside God was, in its whole substance, produced out of nothing by God.
No. not one word of any of that is in God's word. it is all false doctrine. it is made up lies.

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I asked if they believed in the trinity, not son of the Most High, which is 2 different things. To answer the question you seem to be avoiding is no, mainsteam Jews have never believed in a trinity. This simple fact is very damaging to the trinity. First, Jesus and the 12 had crowds of Jews that followed them everywhere, if they had been teaching a trinity there would have been no crowds because Jews do not accepts this teaching.

The second problem is in Mark 12 and this is a big one.

28And one of the scribes came up and heard them disputing with one another, and seeing that he answered them well, asked him, “Which commandment is the most important of all?” 29Jesus answered, “The most important is, ‘Hear, O Israel: The Lord our God, the Lord is one. 30And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind and with all your strength.’ 31The second is this: ‘You shall love your neighbor as yourself.’ There is no other commandment greater than these.” 32And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him. 33And to love him with all the heart and with all the understanding and with all the strength, and to love one’s neighbor as oneself, is much more than all whole burnt offerings and sacrifices.” 34And when Jesus saw that he answered wisely, he said to him, “You are not far from the kingdom of God.” And after that no one dared to ask him any more questions.

Here Jesus and the scribe agree the Most High is “one”. The scribe represents mainstream Judaism so we know when they say “one” they are not talking about a trinity one, they are talking about the Jewish non trinity one. Jesus agrees with the Jewish one.
The word 'ONE' in scripture means many, in perfect harmony. It is not the digit 1. in this face lies where most people have believed a lie.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I know. I was prefacing with an example of something they do not believe in that is true, because it seemed your argument was "If the Jews do not believe in the Trinity then it is not the truth." Then I said any Jews who do not believe God the Father, God the Son, and the Holy Spirit make up the Trinity does not mean they do not make up the Trinity. Mat. 28:19 and 1 Jn. 5:7 refers to God the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit, and the Apostle John said, "these three are one" (1 Jn. 5:7), meaning a threefold and single nature of God, what many call the Trinity. Mat. 12:28-34 does not contradict that. Furthermore, since "the Son" is Jesus and He, God the Father, and the Holy Spirit are one, then that makes Jesus God the Son.

what they believed is what Jesus taught and it was not a trinity.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
I have shown you that Jesus spoke of God the Father, God the Son (Jesus), and the Holy Spirit and that they are one. This threefold and single nature of God is what many call "the Trinity."

no you have not come close to showing anything like this, all you have done is take shots in the dark.

in Mark 12 Jesus agrees with mainstream Judaism

Mark 12 disproves the trinity