For those who deny the Most Holy Trinity!

• Welcome to Christian Forums, a Christian Forum that recognizes that all Christians are a work in progress.

You will need to register to be able to join in fellowship with Christians all over the world.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon and God Bless!

Freeborn

Jan 7, 2021
New Jerusalem
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
John the baptist prophet of the most high? Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

Prepare the way of the Lord Lk 1:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

The Lord is Jesus and a Jesus is Lord, One God in three persons!

Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God almighty!

Matt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

They worshiped Jesus and only God can be worshiped!

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

one God in three persons!
you said: The Lord is Jesus and a Jesus is Lord, One God in three persons!
that is adding to God's word. you cannot find those words in any scripture. this doctrine is totally false; totally man-made lies. if you could quote a verse that actually says that, then fine. I would go with it. but I have studied the word enough to know it is not there. it is lies of satan for you are disobeying God and adding to his word to support a false doctrine of man.

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
Baptists, Catholics, and Jews believe in one God, but only Baptists and Catholics understand He is threefold, which does not mean there are three gods. The following is a simplistic and inexact but sufficient comparison for the point I am making:

Water has three natures: liquid, solid, and gas (vapor), just as God has three natures: the Father, the Son, and the Holy Spirit.
Jews see the trinity for what it really is, three gods. You have to be very indoctrinated to think it is not. Rome had to burn people alive just to scare people into acceptance. Believe or watch your family die, what would you choose?

mjrhealth

Mar 15, 2009
Australia
Faith
Christian
Country
Australia
Its amazing how something as simple as being saved by grace through faith, can so easily turn into a but only if......and then some.. and more too. and do this,, and believe that. .turn three times do four reverse loops.. how mankind screws up the simple things in Christ. I can see Jesus there as the proud christian walks up to Him, saying, Hi Jesus im saved because of grace", than Jesus opens a 10ft page and says, but this is your list for salvation which you demand everyone else fulfill, which is it?????

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am happy thats what you think Jesus was teaching.

ok back to mainstream Judaism. i am assuming that your claiming they (Jews) taught the trinity in the past but for some reason they stopped. when did Jews stop teaching the trinity? and what made them change their mind?

the new covenant in Christ hives the fullness of divine revelation Jude 1:3

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
i am happy thats what you think Jesus was teaching.

ok back to mainstream Judaism. i am assuming that your claiming they (Jews) taught the trinity in the past but for some reason they stopped. when did Jews stop teaching the trinity? and what made them change their mind?

Jesus declares that He will come to be the judge of all men (Matthew 25:31).

John the baptist prophet of the most high? Lk 1:76 And thou, child, shalt be called the prophet of the Highest: for thou shalt go before the face of the Lord to prepare his ways;

Prepare the way of the Lord Lk 1:4 As it is written in the book of the words of Esaias the prophet, saying, The voice of one crying in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make his paths straight.

5 Every valley shall be filled, and every mountain and hill shall be brought low; and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough ways shall be made smooth;

6 And all flesh shall see the salvation of God.

Matt 2:11 And when they were come into the house, they saw the young child with Mary his mother, and fell down, and worshipped him: and when they had opened their treasures, they presented unto him gifts; gold, and frankincense and myrrh.

2:12 And being warned of God in a dream that they should not return to Herod, they departed into their own country another way.

They worshiped Jesus and only God can be worshiped!

Matt 5: 21 Ye have heard that it was said of them of old time, Thou shalt not kill; and whosoever shall kill shall be in danger of the judgment:

22 But I say unto you, That whosoever is angry with his brother without a cause shall be in danger of the judgment: and whosoever shall say to his brother, Raca, shall be in danger of the council: but whosoever shall say, Thou fool, shall be in danger of hell fire.

Only God have the commandments only God can change them!

Matthew 8:26
And he saith unto them, Why are ye fearful, O ye of little faith? Then he arose, and rebuked the winds and the sea; and there was a great calm.

Only God has this power!

Matt 17:1 And after six days Jesus taketh Peter, James, and John his brother, and bringeth them up into an high mountain apart,

2 And was transfigured before them: and his face did shine as the sun, and his raiment was white as the light.

Only God!

John 11:25
Jesus said unto her, I am the resurrection, and the life: he that believeth in me, though he were dead, yet shall he live:

Only God can be this!

John 14:6
Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me.

Only God!

101G

Jul 20, 2012
Mobile, Al.
Faith
Christian
Country
United States

GINOLJC, to all.
Holy, holy, holy, is the Lord God almighty!, scripture,

Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."
Isaiah 6:2 "Above it stood the seraphims: each one had six wings; with twain he covered his face, and with twain he covered his feet, and with twain he did fly."
Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."
Isaiah 6:4 "And the posts of the door moved at the voice of him that cried, and the house was filled with smoke."

here Isaiah use two designation for Jesus. LORD, all cap... and Lord. watch,

Isaiah 6:1 "In the year that king Uzziah died I saw also the Lord sitting upon a throne, high and lifted up, and his train filled the temple."

Isaiah 6:3 "And one cried unto another, and said, Holy, holy, holy, is the LORD of hosts: the whole earth is full of his glory."

is this two separate persons, LORD, and Lord? no, of course not. listen to John in the NT,

John 12:37 "But though he had done so many miracles before them, yet they believed not on him:"
John 12:38 "That the saying of Esaias the prophet might be fulfilled, which he spake, Lord, who hath believed our report? and to whom hath the arm of the Lord been revealed?" (that's Isaiah chapter 53)
John 12:39 "Therefore they could not believe, because that Esaias said again,"
John 12:40 "He hath blinded their eyes, and hardened their heart; that they should not see with their eyes, nor understand with their heart, and be converted, and I should heal them."
John 12:41 "These things said Esaias, when he saw his glory, and spake of him."

yes, when Isaiah saw JESUS, God in flesh

PICJAG.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Then if one departs from the written Scriptures and says stuff that is not written, they are disobeying God who commanded us not to add to his word and not to take away from his word. If you allow some natural man to change the written Scripture or Word of God, then you lose everything that is solid and can be proven. this is exactly why there is so much false doctrine now. every church out there is full of false doctrine; listen to man-made stuff instead of studying God's word and asking God to reveal its true meaning to them.

Then if one departs from the written Scriptures and says stuff that is not written, they are disobeying God who commanded us not to add to his word and not to take away from his word. If you allow some natural man to change the written Scripture or Word of God, then you lose everything that is solid and can be proven. this is exactly why there is so much false doctrine now. every church out there is full of false doctrine; listen to man-made stuff instead of studying God's word and asking God to reveal its true meaning to them.

Jesus Christ continues HIS ministry in His new covenant church thru Peter, the apostles, and their successors with the same mission, power, and authority!
Mt 16:18 Mt 28:19 Acts 1:17 acts 8:31 & 35 Lk 10:16 Jn 8:32 Jn 13:20 Jn 15:5 Jn 16:13 Jn 20:21-22 acts 9 eph 2:20

Lk 10:16
He who hears you hears me...

John 13:20
Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that receiveth whomsoever I send receiveth me; and he that receiveth me receiveth him that sent me.

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
you said: The Lord is Jesus and a Jesus is Lord, One God in three persons!
that is adding to God's word. you cannot find those words in any scripture. this doctrine is totally false; totally man-made lies. if you could quote a verse that actually says that, then fine. I would go with it. but I have studied the word enough to know it is not there. it is lies of satan for you are disobeying God and adding to his word to support a false doctrine of man.

there’s always the authority of the apostles and they teach the most holy trinity bound in earth and in heaven
Matt 16:18 18:18

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
I'm guessing you are not gonna answer, I will help you out.
Judaism does not and has never taught a trinity.

and it rejected and killed Christ who revealed the Trinity matt 28:19
And is outside the new covenant

jaybird

Feb 29, 2016
In what way?

32And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him

the scribe represents mainstream Judaism
when the scribe says "He is one" he is not talking about a trinity because the Jews did not believe in such a doctrine and they never have.
Jesus agrees with the scribe.
you have been proven wrong, again.

scripture says
2 Timothy 2:12
If we suffer, we shall also reign with him: if we deny him, he also will deny us:

and they hate the cross too

and they daily blaspheme Jesus

???

theefaith

Aug 25, 2020
Dallas
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
32And the scribe said to him, “You are right, Teacher. You have truly said that he is one, and there is no other besides him

the scribe represents mainstream Judaism
when the scribe says "He is one" he is not talking about a trinity because the Jews did not believe in such a doctrine and they never have.
Jesus agrees with the scribe.
you have been proven wrong, again.

No! Refers to the nature of God, not persons, so much for faith alone!

Mk 12: 29 And Jesus answered him, The first of all the commandments is, Hear, O Israel; The Lord our God is one Lord:

30 And thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind, and with all thy strength: this is the first commandment.

The Jews rejected and killed Christ and are outside the covenant and of the bond woman gal 4
2 Tim 2:12 they deny Christ and He Denys them

Read matt 23

matt 23:38 Behold, your house is left unto you desolate.

39 For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord.

BarneyFife

Dec 19, 2019
Central PA
Faith
Christian
Country
United States
Isa 7:14 that’s one
Are you a Jew? SDA? JW? What? I think we have a right to know

There is one God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, a unity of three coeternal Persons. God is immortal, all-powerful, all-knowing, above all, and ever present. He is infinite and beyond human comprehension, yet known through His self-revelation. God, who is love, is forever worthy of worship, adoration, and service by the whole creation. (Gen. 1:26; Deut. 6:4; Isa. 6:8; Matt. 28:19; John 3:16 2 Cor. 1:21, 22; 13:14; Eph. 4:4-6; 1 Peter 1:2.)

Taken from: Trinity | Adventist.org

Am I gettin' through to you, Fella?